Free energy: prison labor?

anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
We invest endless government subsidies to alternatives fuels and so on.

But we overlook our most abundant natural resource, completely untapped, prison labor.

How much electricity can for example be generated by 1000 prisoners pedaling on wheels to move generators like bicycle lights?

I bet it is a comparable amount to what solar panels generate.

Imagine a future where when you drop off your spent batteries at the nearest prison, and you can just exchange it for newly charged ones.

The Soviets and even the Nazis knew the value of prisons. Why are we too stupid to learn?

But we overlook our most abundant natural resource, completely untapped, prison labor.

How much electricity can for example be generated by 1000 prisoners pedaling on wheels to move generators like bicycle lights?

Imagine a future where when you drop off your spent batteries at the nearest prison, and you can just exchange it for newly charged ones.

The Soviets and even the Nazis knew the value of prisons. Why are we too stupid to learn?
I was with you until you compared it with the commies and nazis. I have been a proponent of prisoners generating their own energy for their sustenance for some time so that the taxpayer isn't burdened with their energy needs and the attendant costs. However I am not in favor of forced labor for the benefit of others. Arbeit Macht Frei--Nein!

I'm against it.

would remind me of my early Navy days

1613963418120.png

Sssshhh. Not so loud. Rump might here it and try and run for office with it. Of course,sooner or later, Rump will be making like a prostitute and pedaling his ass off so no harm done.

Yeah... But you'd have a hell of a time catching them again if they committed another crime after they got out.

Da hail yall lock us all up in prison and now you gone make us create the powa white peepa need ta make they own dam powa black peepa aredy do everythang for Amerikkka.

We already have the largest prison population per capita in the world.
We need to get rid of almost all prisons, not away to make them more profitable and even more corrupt.

But the reference to the "Matrix" was good.

Forum List

Back