Fredrick Douglas who was an actual slave celebrated the 4th of July. Colin Kapernick...

Says it’s a holiday for white suprematists. What an ungrateful piece of shit. First he disrespects the national anthem as liberals cheer, then he promotes violence from the safety of his mansion, and now this.

Kaepernick on July Fourth: 'We reject your celebration of white supremacy'
Frederick Douglass did not celebrate the 4th and Kaepernick is right.

“What to the American slave is your Fourth of July? I answer, a day that reveals to him more than all other days of the year, the gross injustice and cruelty to which he is the constant victim. To him your celebration is a sham; your boasted liberty an unholy license; your national greatness, swelling vanity; your sounds of rejoicing are empty and heartless; your shouts of liberty and equality, hollow mock; your prayers and hymns, your sermons and thanksgivings, with all your religious parade and solemnity, are to him mere bombast, fraud, deception, impiety, and hypocrisy - a thin veil to cover up crimes which would disgrace a nation of savages. There is not a nation of the earth guilty of practices more shocking and bloody than are the people of these United States at this very hour.”

Frederick Douglas

Says it’s a holiday for white suprematists. What an ungrateful piece of shit. First he disrespects the national anthem as liberals cheer, then he promotes violence from the safety of his mansion, and now this.

“What to the American slave is your Fourth of July? I answer, a day that reveals to him more than all other days of the year, the gross injustice and cruelty to which he is the constant victim. To him your celebration is a sham; your boasted liberty an unholy license; your national greatness, swelling vanity; your sounds of rejoicing are empty and heartless; your shouts of liberty and equality, hollow mock; your prayers and hymns, your sermons and thanksgivings, with all your religious parade and solemnity, are to him mere bombast, fraud, deception, impiety, and hypocrisy - a thin veil to cover up crimes which would disgrace a nation of savages. There is not a nation of the earth guilty of practices more shocking and bloody than are the people of these United States at this very hour.”

Frederick Douglas

Years following he celebrated it, dumbass

I also find it hilarious how a 50% white man who was raised by two white foster parents and has a net worth of 20 million dollars thinks of himself as a hero to "oppressed" people of color.

Even his ancestors weren’t slaves

Frederick Douglas

No, I don't think so.

I also find it hilarious how a 50% white man who was raised by two white foster parents and has a net worth of 20 million dollars thinks of himself as a hero to "oppressed" people of color.

The issue Kaepernick took a knee for wasn't slavery.

Frederick Douglas

No, I don't think so.

You should have left out the word so

Whoosh

Kapernick has lived a charmed life in America throughout his whole existence

I find it hilarious how a man that inherited his daddy's billions could run for president claiming himself as a hero for the working class.

Frederick Douglas

No, I don't think so.

You should have left out the word so
No, I am not you.

Whoosh

Not exactly. But it doesn't matter.

There is nothing you can say that goes past me. You have chosen to be ignorant.

You are correct. The issue was the leftist lie hands up dont shoot which never happened.

Whoosh

Doesn’t matter to an ungrateful ingrate like him or you

Whites literally raised and feed Kapernick, yet the douchebag is still racist

“There is another class of white people who make a business of keeping the advantages of whites maintained by gaslighting the public into a belief that white racism is now an illusion and that it is whites who face anti white racism. ... Some of these people do not want whites to lose preference, because they do not want to lose their jobs ... There is a certain class of white race-"problem solvers" who don’t want America to get well.”

Whoosh

Doesn’t matter to an ungrateful ingrate like him or you
Nobody is required to ignore racial injustice in order to please you.

Your sense of humor is misplaced. What Kap has done has been replicated all around the world. He has not profited from his peaceful protest, he has been black listed by the NFL, and the Commissionaire recently apologized to Kap for what was a courageous act.

The Times they are a changing, and Kap will be recognized as the first link in the chain in making America what it claimed to be and never realized: The Home of the Brave and The Land of the Free.

Forum List

Back