Frauds Tucker and Laura distance from T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame on you Laura! SHAME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tucker, we sensed that he was always a piece of shit. But you? you Laura? I would have never thought you are shit too.

.....and down they gooooo.....the FOX ratings.

Good.
Such delicious angst! That you never got that FOX was shit from the start...amuses.

I told you the bow tie and giant cross were frauds who only jumped into the movement for $$$$

I watch both shows faithfully, and I don't see where they distanced themselves from the President. They are merely stating truth. It would take almost a miracle for Trump to turn around this many EC votes. As a viewer, they often talk about what team Trump is doing, have interviews, and also claimed the election was a fraud. What Rush said is truthful as well. We don't see them presenting hard evidence of voter fraud. Courts need to see such evidence before they will even get involved.

As much as I am a supporter of President Trump, I think it looks bleak as well. I hate to say it, but it's the truth.
..and to the final stage...Acceptance. I agree...FOX has not gone all that far to the Left...but they won't tie themselves to a sinking ship....simple as that.

I told you the bow tie and giant cross were frauds who only jumped into the movement for $$$$.
Beached whale also a fraud. Only Mark L and Hannity were his true friends.
The more intelligent of the rats know when it's time to leave a sinking ship.

I told you the bow tie and giant cross were frauds who only jumped into the movement for $$$$.
Beached whale also a fraud. Only Mark L and Hannity were his true friends.
The more intelligent of the rats know when it's time to leave a sinking ship.
Code and honor !!! You go down 3 miles with the ship if you have too

I told you the bow tie and giant cross were frauds who only jumped into the movement for $$$$

I watch both shows faithfully, and I don't see where they distanced themselves from the President. They are merely stating truth. It would take almost a miracle for Trump to turn around this many EC votes. As a viewer, they often talk about what team Trump is doing, have interviews, and also claimed the election was a fraud. What Rush said is truthful as well. We don't see them presenting hard evidence of voter fraud. Courts need to see such evidence before they will even get involved.

As much as I am a supporter of President Trump, I think it looks bleak as well. I hate to say it, but it's the truth.
..and to the final stage...Acceptance. I agree...FOX has not gone all that far to the Left...but they won't tie themselves to a sinking ship....simple as that.
Fox is a sinking ship !!
Trump TV will get Mark Levin and Hannity

I'm watching Carlson right now. He is lashing Chicom Biden.

Fox is a sinking ship !!
Trump TV will get Mark Levin and Hannity
Well..you're making the pivot cleanly I see. Very healthy...prepare for the coming reality. It would be only fitting if Trump bookended his Presidency with tv shows.

I guess you could even say his Presidency was a version of Apprentice! On location---special political season ....."You're Fired!!

Too funny..no more eggnog!

“We don't see them presenting hard evidence of voter fraud.”

That’s because there is none.

Lou Dobbs has always been a resolute Trump supporter.

Now now. Not a very nice thing to say about this Lou Dobbs, is it.

So I had to read a dozen posts in this thread before I figured out who "T" is. Guess that means his actual name has become a kind of slur in polite company, so ......... welcome aboard.

I think you'll find anybody in commercial media is in there for the $$$$, that's what the entire gig is about and always has been. As for the term "movement"..... ah, so many applications here.

Tucker, we sensed that he was always a piece of shit. But you? you Laura? I would have never thought you are shit too.

Good.

Yep, pointing out reality is shameful to the true faithful.

I hope you've got a good stash of medication to deal with all that quickly incoming reality.

These rightwing media people are all clowns and grifters. Some very talented. But they all are talking heads and entertainers, performers, cynical propagandists, addicted to the money. None of them are serious journalists, or are honest and thoughtful political thinkers. Even those here who love some of these talking heads, who think they have principles and loyalty to the “movement,” should really ask themselves what exactly their principles are, what or who their loyalty should be to. Is this “movement” based just on one man — Trump? Trump the king of conmen?

In my humble opinion, the politics of this “movement” does have some cohesiveness (not that I agree with most of it). But does this movement have enough cohesiveness or logic to exist without Trump? That is a real question.

FoxNews ratings are plummeting so it's their decision to make on how much they pressure the staff to kiss Liberal ass.

Good.
Following Ann(used to be Fred) Coulters path to greatness ?

Good.
Such delicious angst! That you never got that FOX was shit from the start...amuses.

FOX wasn't like that in the beginning.

Only after Paul "Rino" Ryan who used to be Speaker of the House, and now sits on the board of Fox Corp, only then Fox decided to break with President Trump.

And that's when Fox ratings started to go down, down and down.

People do not like traitors. Fuck Fox.

“As much as I am a supporter of President Trump…”

One fails to see why.

Supporting the policies rather than the man can go just so far – Trump’s racism, bigotry, and hate, the incessant lying, the dishonesty, the corruption, the fact Trump is unfit to be president, the contempt for the rule of law, the will of the people, and our democratic institutions should far outweigh any policy position.

And Trump’s unforgivable, reprehensible behavior after losing the election, abandoning any effort to address the pandemic or job losses, his selfish, self-centered obsession with overturning the will of the people, should alone compel any American of good faith to cheer Trump’s imminent departure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back