Frauds Throughout History

Exponentially the Biggest Liar of ALL time in Public life, Planet wide.

`

You Leftists lap up lies by Fake News, your handlers, and your fellow Leftists. It's 1984 and war is peace. President Trump is exponentially better than Obama, Hillary, or Biden.

These are necessarily abbreviated. It would take a team of dozens to thoroughly document the corruption, the incompetence, the destructiveness and deceit they have spread for decades.

There were no whales in the age of dinosaurs yet there are whales today. Are they 'degenerate'? Can you define the term?

Age of dinosaurs is just speculation to fit the ridiculous evolution fairy tale of the science of atheism. They lived with a lot of animals during their time including humans and whales.

There were no whales in the age of dinosaurs yet there are whales today. Are they 'degenerate'? Can you define the term?
Age of dinosaurs is just speculation to fit the ridiculous evolution fairy tale of the science of atheism. They lived with a lot of animals during their time including humans and whales.
Let's see, I can believe you or I can believe my eyes... Now which should I choose?

We have found many fossils of marine reptiles from that time and we never find fossils of whales with them so, until you have some authentic evidence I'll have to go with my eyes.

1. Atheism - Everything did not come from nothing
2. Islam - I have been made victorious through terror. - Surah
3. Darwinism - Adaptation, yes, all organisms from one, impossible
4. Marxism and The Democratic Party - Babies aren't human, men can become women, "racist, racist, racist" (bearing false witness), class warfare through covetousness (a sin)
5. Global Warming - NOT man-made
6. Covid 19 - The disease is real, the political posturing and insanity constitute the fraud
ChemEngineer, this post of yours Just landed you a HOMERUN... with the FREAKIN' BASES LOADED!!!

You believe Ken Ham's silly creation museum is actual history, right? Humans in buckskin outfits with pet dinosaurs?

4. Marxism and The Democratic Party - Babies aren't human, men can become women, "racist, racist, racist" (bearing false witness), class warfare through covetousness (a sin)
6. Covid 19 - The disease is real, the political posturing and insanity constitute the fraud
religion/god/etc....made up fairly tales

1. conservatism.
2. trumpism.
3. Rush Limbaugh and other right wing "media" that are actually just entertainment.
4. Climate denial paid for by the fossil fuel industry.

You starting to get the picture here? Pretty much everything the right currently venerates is a fraud. Fake news. A conspiracy theory.

Not to mince words: you guys are a buncha liars.
my hands were up
Obamas love America/cops/whites
Obama and blacks are not racist/evil

You believe Ken Ham's silly creation museum is actual history, right? Humans in buckskin outfits with pet dinosaurs?
Some of us do remember that wonderful documentary series, The Flintstones.

This physician says she has treated 350 Covid19 patients up to 92 years old with hydroxychloroquine, zinc, and zithromycin and all have survived. Anyone who tells you differently doesn't know what they are talking about, she says. This makes Democrats very, very angry. They HATE good news.

The strawman argument posed by atheists is "which god"? It's their giggly gotcha, so they think.

I have never seen anyone offer the answers I am about to give until now.

1. How many "gods" created the universe?
2. How many "gods" were necessary to create the universe?
3. Which God did America's Founding Fathers worship and refer to four times in our Declaration of Independence?
4. What God provided a book beginning with a science lesson of the Big Bang ("In the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth.") It was not verified by science for two thousand years.

The strawman argument posed by atheists is "which god"? It's their giggly gotcha, so they think.

I have never seen anyone offer the answers I am about to give until now.

1. How many "gods" created the universe?
2. How many "gods" were necessary to create the universe?
3. Which God did America's Founding Fathers worship and refer to four times in our Declaration of Independence?
4. What God provided a book beginning with a science lesson of the Big Bang ("In the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth.") It was not verified by science for two thousand years.
1. How many? Why should anyone accept the claim that your gods or anyone else's gods created anything?
2. How many? Why should anyone accept the claim that any gods were necessary?
3. The Declaration of Independence is not a legal document with respect to the laws of the United States. It has already been argued and long admitted that the concept of men's religious beliefs were part and parcel of the founding of the country. However, the wording in the Constitution is clearly meant to encompass numerous beliefs, extant at the time, to cover the general consensus of beliefs. Hence, deist terms like "Creator" and "Nature's God", "divine Providence" and the quite evident lack of reference to Jesus and Yahweh (despite robust debate to include them). The closest reference is to a "Supreme Judge", but of course that could be Amon Ra, couldn't it?

It's a given that all things men do spring from their beliefs, which may be varied and complex, but what is asserted by Christians is that the Nation was founded exclusively under Judeo-Christian beliefs, and that is a patent lie. At the outset, neither liberty, pursuit of happiness, democracy, or republicanism has anything to do with Judeo-Christianity, both of which would instill theocracies (and as such are by definition dictatorships), but instead these were the hallmarks of the "pagan" belief systems of the Greeks and the Romans.

The D.O.I. is a stirring document, its importance is acknowledged, but it is not the legal basis for the nation nor how the nation functions or what its limits are. That is, has been, and always will be the Constitution, and all arguments regarding what the nation is permitted to do is contained within that document (with a nod to expansion vis a vis constitutional amendments).
4. Your gods provided no books. The Bible was written by men with no editing or preambles provided by any gods. Two thousand years later. has science verified talking snakes? Has science verified a global flood or supernatural events?

Forum List

Back