Teen Hospitalized With Blood Clots in Brain After First Dose of Pfizer Vaccine

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
A Utah teen remains hospitalized with three blood clots in and near his brain that developed after he received the first dose of Pfizer’s COVID vaccine.

(Excerpt) Read more at childrenshealthdefense.org ...

Related

https://citizenfreepress.com ^

DRAPER, Utah (ABC4) – The day after his COVID-19 Pfizer vaccine shot, 17-year-old Everest Romney felt his neck swelling. In the coming days, he suffered from severe headaches. His mother, who tells ABC4 the pediatrician initially dismissed the symptoms as a pulled neck muscle, says she was convinced it was something else.

“He could not move his neck without the assistance of his hands,” says mother Cherie Romney.

Plus, now her son suffered from fevers and incessant headaches.

Finally, after more than a week of the symptoms, the Corner Canyon High School basketball player and his family had answers: two blood clots inside his brain, and one on the outside.

“The hardest thing was I let him get that shot. And he was healthy and well before,” says Romney. “But you question it, you can’t help but question it when it all goes wrong,” she added.

Her son plays competitive basketball seven days a week, which means high contact physical activity that could have possibly aggravated the swelling caused by the vaccine.

On Friday, Everest left the ICU, but his eyes are still swollen and the road ahead is uncertain.

Cherie says she has been overwhelmed with support not just locally, but around the country. People are praying and sending messages of love, which she says are holding her family up during this time. Going forward, she says she wants parents to make the best decisions for their children, and for doctors to understand this new vaccine might bring new challenges to conventional wisdom.

She doesn’t want to discourage parents, she says, because each parent must make the best decision for their child. Still, with her son now hospitalized, she wishes her choice had been a different one.

“It was pretty awful,” says Romney.

VIDEO AT LINK...........................

6B9tXyt.jpg

A Utah teen remains hospitalized with three blood clots in and near his brain that developed after he received the first dose of Pfizer’s COVID vaccine.

Related

DRAPER, Utah (ABC4) – The day after his COVID-19 Pfizer vaccine shot, 17-year-old Everest Romney felt his neck swelling. In the coming days, he suffered from severe headaches. His mother, who tells ABC4 the pediatrician initially dismissed the symptoms as a pulled neck muscle, says she was convinced it was something else.

“He could not move his neck without the assistance of his hands,” says mother Cherie Romney.

Finally, after more than a week of the symptoms, the Corner Canyon High School basketball player and his family had answers: two blood clots inside his brain, and one on the outside.

“The hardest thing was I let him get that shot. And he was healthy and well before,” says Romney. “But you question it, you can’t help but question it when it all goes wrong,” she added.

Her son plays competitive basketball seven days a week, which means high contact physical activity that could have possibly aggravated the swelling caused by the vaccine.

On Friday, Everest left the ICU, but his eyes are still swollen and the road ahead is uncertain.

Cherie says she has been overwhelmed with support not just locally, but around the country. People are praying and sending messages of love, which she says are holding her family up during this time. Going forward, she says she wants parents to make the best decisions for their children, and for doctors to understand this new vaccine might bring new challenges to conventional wisdom.

She doesn’t want to discourage parents, she says, because each parent must make the best decision for their child. Still, with her son now hospitalized, she wishes her choice had been a different one.

6B9tXyt.jpg
Straight into conspiracy theories right where this crap belongs

It's possible the shot caused the blood clot, but as his mom said, it could have been sports contact that caused it....

Related

6B9tXyt.jpg
It's possible the shot caused the blood clot, but as his mom said, it could have been sports contact that caused it....
Collision sports may cause blood clots via blunt force trauma. That's a well established fact.

Why do people fall over themselves and get excited about the one isolated story, like this, that's the rare exception and try to use it as evidence for their conspiracies?

The story is about a blood clot on the brain and by the end of the OP there's a stupid picture with Billy Gates and updates holding a needle - what's the connection? is Bill Gates dishing out blood clots to innocent teenagers? what's he gaining from that one?

Patients who receive the vaccine are known to form blood clots in less than 1 out of one million. Odds of being struck by lightning in your life time are one in 15,300.

LoL.

The story is about a blood clot on the brain and by the end of the OP there's a stupid picture with Billy Gates and updates holding a needle - what's the connection? is Bill Gates dishing out blood clots to innocent teenagers? what's he gaining from that one?
I got on Microsoft's shitlist as a teenager. Chairs being thrown in Redmond and shit. Possibly car battery acid, liquid propane etc. dumped on icy roads to cause wrecks. I was hit on the head in a rollover. Almost killed me. Eye swelling, brain swelling and I'm not going anywhere near a hospital.

If the doctors with my medical records on Microsoft's HIPAA-compliant court reporting software think I'm such a murderer that I shouldn't be allowed to possess and carry firearms or other weapons, then I am quite certain that they aren't going to spend any of their limited resources keeping me alive or lift a finger to save my life in any sort of emergency.

Now I've got a golf-ball sized swelling from an infected mosquito bite, or more probably, a Blandford fly. Is there a doctor on the house with a COVID-19 shot for that?

LoL.

I got on Microsoft's shitlist as a teenager. Chairs being thrown in Redmond and shit. Possibly car battery acid, liquid propane etc. dumped on icy roads to cause wrecks. I was hit on the head in a rollover. Almost killed me. Eye swelling, brain swelling and I'm not going anywhere near a hospital.

If the doctors with my medical records on Microsoft's HIPAA-compliant court reporting software think I'm such a murderer that I shouldn't be allowed to possess and carry firearms or other weapons, then I am quite certain that they aren't going to spend any of their limited resources keeping me alive or lift a finger to save my life in any sort of emergency.

Now I've got a golf-ball sized swelling from an infected mosquito bite, or more probably, a Blandford fly. Is there a doctor on the house with a COVID-19 shot for that?
What are you doing on this message board? There needs to be a documentary about you or a sit com at the very least. Go make some magic

Even if it was the vaccine that caused the blood clots, so what?
Very distressing for the family but with one in a million chance of that condition occurring I don't know why it is made out to be such a great issue. Ever looked at the possible side effects of Paracetamol?
Then there was the girl in the UK who ate a sandwich with sesame seeds not labelled on the packing that killed her. Some people we must accept have very unusual intolerance levels.

LoL.

That is not a mosquito bite. Bill Gates is funding the military for research into the Glyptapanteles wasp who normally injects it's larvae into the body of it's victim and the larvae eats the victim until maturity when it bursts out of the victim's body, killing it. Gates, and the military have learned how to use the wasp's natural behavior to inject microchips into unsuspecting right wingers instead of larvae. If you live through this, you should contact Alex Jones immediately.

Last edited:
Basketball is "high contact?" Dayem the mRNA tweaker vaccine folks are losin' it. :cuckoo:

Related

6B9tXyt.jpg
This conspiracy stuff is beyond a weird habit. This is a lifestyle. Incredible.

Last edited:
This proves that this vaccine was all just part of Bill Gates' evil plot to implant us with tracking devices....

The article could be "Teen dies from Covid". That has been the headline many times over already. There are legitimate arguments to be made that a person should be able to freely choose which headline they are willing to risk to be but no one argues there are no risks in anything.

There will be risks in not getting vaccinated and there will be in not getting vaccinated.

Related

6B9tXyt.jpg
Does that mean it didn't happen?

How a

Related

6B9tXyt.jpg
How about a real source, instead of conspiracy theory whack-job blogs.

Related

6B9tXyt.jpg
Most of the time yes it means it didn’t happen but more importantly it means that it is a story without proof that it happened. So speak of it as theory and not fact

Related

6B9tXyt.jpg
Most of the time yes it means it didn’t happen but more importantly it means that it is a story without proof that it happened. So speak of it as theory and not fact
Like Russian collusion?

Related

6B9tXyt.jpg
Like Russian collusion?
That’s all laid out in an intel report but yes there were also many conspiracy theories around that story as well

Well just go both ways.

I've not seen any documentation showing any kind of actual transmission.

So video like the moron yelling at woman for not wearing a mask only reveals that he's a liar and should be beaten.

He can't prove squat.

Forum List

Back