"FRAUD!...FRAUD!...FRAUD!" until they get into Court...then

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-cries-election-fraud-in-court-his-lawyers-dont/ar-BB1aZ2QK

The Trump campaign or Republican allies have brought lawsuits in several battleground states contesting election results that favored President-elect Joe Biden, seeking to stop the certification of results or have ballots thrown out. Under questioning from judges handling the cases, at least two of Mr. Trump’s lawyers have backed away from suggestions that the election was stolen or fraudulent.

In other instances, attorneys representing Mr. Trump or other Republicans have said under oath they have no evidence of fraud. Lawyers also have struggled to get what they say is evidence of fraud admitted into lawsuits, with judges dismissing it as inadmissible or unreliable. A coalition of organizations representing secretaries of state, federal agencies and other top election officials said Thursday there wasn’t evidence that voting systems were compromised during the election.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I heard trump on a daily basis shouting FRAUD!. I read all your posts on the massive stash pf Fraud evidence. You and the Liar in Chief are quick to shout Fraud, but when the attorneys get into Court, there is a hesitation to use the word Fraud. BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY WILL BE SANCTIONED AND POSSIBLY LOSS THEIR LAW LICENSE. Even the top law enforcement officer in the nation has said there is no fraud that would change the results of the election.

If you have evidence of massive fraud, send it to Rudy. Otherwise....SHUT UP!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-cries-election-fraud-in-court-his-lawyers-dont/ar-BB1aZ2QK

The Trump campaign or Republican allies have brought lawsuits in several battleground states contesting election results that favored President-elect Joe Biden, seeking to stop the certification of results or have ballots thrown out. Under questioning from judges handling the cases, at least two of Mr. Trump’s lawyers have backed away from suggestions that the election was stolen or fraudulent.

In other instances, attorneys representing Mr. Trump or other Republicans have said under oath they have no evidence of fraud. Lawyers also have struggled to get what they say is evidence of fraud admitted into lawsuits, with judges dismissing it as inadmissible or unreliable. A coalition of organizations representing secretaries of state, federal agencies and other top election officials said Thursday there wasn’t evidence that voting systems were compromised during the election.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I heard trump on a daily basis shouting FRAUD!. I read all your posts on the massive stash pf Fraud evidence. You and the Liar in Chief are quick to shout Fraud, but when the attorneys get into Court, there is a hesitation to use the word Fraud. BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY WILL BE SANCTIONED AND POSSIBLY LOSS THEIR LAW LICENSE. Even the top law enforcement officer in the nation has said there is no fraud that would change the results of the election.

They just haven't investigated enough, oh maybe someone is now.

Local Republican attorney under investigation for alleged voter fraud attempt in Georgia

PANAMA CITY — A Bay County attorney is under investigation after he allegedly attempted to register to vote in Georgia with no intention of living there and instructed fellow Republicans to do the same.

According to WSB-TV Atlanta, private attorney Bill Price had registered to vote in Paulding County, Georgia, on Nov. 8, a day after he was recorded on video telling Bay County GOP members that he was moving to the state just to participate in January’s runoff election for two U.S. Senate seats. Price was then recorded encouraging members there to do the same and explaining how.

You can see the desperation and fear dripping off of this turd.
It's not desperation, it's boredom. The entertainment value of message board discussion has went way down since you people turned the entire website into a conspiracy theory board. I enjoy talking about politics but this shit is like a board devoted to Bigfoot or ghosts or something else nonexistent.

It's not desperation, it's boredom. The entertainment value of message board discussion has went way down since you people turned the entire website into a conspiracy theory board. I enjoy talking about politics but this shit is like a board devoted to Bigfoot or ghosts or something else nonexistent.

The trumpster get really annoyed and start calling names when actual facts are disclosed. I wonder if the crazy fraud talk and conspiracy theories will stop after Biden is certified by the EC in a few days? Naw....it won't.

Virtually all the cases that have made it to court and been withdrawn or been dismissed had to do with a couple votes here and a couple votes there. Some were whining that poll watchers couldn't get access (but weren't actual poll watchers.

When judges ask if fraud is being charged...the answer invariably has been ...NO

The trumpster get really annoyed and start calling names when actual facts are disclosed. I wonder if the crazy fraud talk and conspiracy theories will stop after Biden is certified by the EC in a few days? Naw....it won't.
All this is headed for open calls by the right for the overthrow of the federal government. It's not going to stop. It's going to get way worse.

So fighting DNC omeurta shell games that are hard to combat requires the Right Aisle to be silent? You wish. :eusa_boohoo:

The "legal defense fund (wink wink)" millions are still pouring in, Trump's upcoming slush fund.

The rest is noise.

It is the story of the boy who cried wolf. IF you say it enough , then others will pick up on it and then it becomes a cult classic.

Over the years the word fraud will be changed to "trumpit", and everyone would say "oh never mind him" when someone uses it.
Of course for all the Trump followers, they should from this day on when voting write in the name "Trump" on your ballots. Just cross out the other name. Trump will be pleased.

It is the story of the boy who cried wolf. IF you say it enough , then others will pick up on it and then it becomes a cult classic.

Over the years the word fraud will be changed to "trumpit", and everyone would say "oh never mind him" when someone uses it.
Of course for all the Trump followers then they should from this day on when voting write in the name Trump on your ballots and just cross out the other name. Trump will be pleased.
"Well, he's just trumping, don't worry".

Hey, you're right, it works!

Hey....Spamboi....

Stop wit the same fucking threads all the time.

We still have questions about what judges are doing. This should open everyone's eyes.

How did you dickweeds not figure out.

From one person one vote to one votecase, hundreds of thousands of votes.

I can see why the OP is furious, having been caught red handed.

Unfortunately for him, there are other means to end this mess than relying on the courts packed with people in bed with the riggers.

All this is headed for open calls by the right for the overthrow of the federal government. It's not going to stop. It's going to get way worse.
Republicans who support President Trump will fight the double standard, omeurta and all. And this time, we won't let Nancy primp her way into beauty salons she won't let others go to for a pretty coif to wear to an important occasion.

Its Rule 9B of Federal Rules of Civil Procedure. If fraud is alleged as part of the legal argument, it kicks. And you'll need both specific, non-general accusations......and evidence held to the strict scrutiny standards to prove it.

With strict scrutiny being one of the highest standards of evidence in federal civil procedure.

Which is why Trump's people have avoided making any allegation of fraud part of their legal argument like it were the plague.

Republicans who support President Trump will fight the double standard, omeurta and all. And this time, we won't let Nancy primp her way into beauty salons she won't let others go to for a pretty coif to wear to an important occasion.

I don't think Nancy Pelosi's hairstyle is going to be admissible evidence in Trump's election conspiracy.

Cut the bullshit.

That or show us where you see significant activity like this.

No some fucking BLM look alike.

So fighting DNC omeurta shell games that are hard to combat requires the Right Aisle to be silent? You wish. :eusa_boohoo:
No one is telling the right to be silent. But they seriously need to start being real.

New Topics

Forum List

Back