Frankly, it's completely overwhelming.

If there is a dispute over the incident in the SUV she described it doesn't change the veracity of anything else she said. However, I understand full well Trump defenders will disingenuously use a dispute to question everything.

Engel told Jan. 6 select committee investigators that the two men discussed Trump’s desire to go to the Capitol and took different views on the topic. Engel noted that they went back to the White House instead of heading to Capitol Hill. The contents of Engel’s testimony have not been previously reported. Secret Service spokesperson Anthony Guglielmi declined to comment.

The testimony shows just how much Trump wanted to be at the Capitol with his backers as Congress voted to certify his Electoral College loss to Joe Biden. And he expressed his desire to join the protesters even as violence was unfolding.

www.politico.com

Trump privately raised Jan. 6 Capitol appearance with Secret Service agent, select panel hears

Robert Engel, the head of Donald Trump's Secret Service detail at the time, said they had different views on whether the former president should join his supporters.
www.politico.com
"If there is a dispute over the incident in the SUV she described it doesn't change the veracity of anything else she said."
It certainly opens it up to question.

Defrauding students at his real estate school. Stealing money for personal use from his charitable foundation.
/——-/
If he was marketing it as an accredited university that could issue recognized degrees, then yes. But it does not appear to be the case.

It was just another branding exercise in providing informal business related training and information. It would seem it was not a very well prepared program and failed to satisfy the participants. That is an issue of warranty or guarantee, not an issue of fraud.

And what money was stolen from the charity?

According to your "bombshell" witness....he said take the mags away. so who cares
Is that a joke?

“I don’t f***ing care that they have weapons. They’re not here to hurt me. Take the f***ing mags away,” Trump said, according to Cassidy Hutchinson, apparently referring to metal detectors — or magnometers — that were deterring armed Trump supporters from entering the cordoned-off area where he was speaking.

Hutchinson, who was an aide to Trump chief of staff Mark Meadows, testified before the House select committee on the Capitol riot that Trump said at the time, “Let my people in. They can march to the Capitol from here. Let the people in. Take the f***ing mags away.”

He wanted armed members of his mob to be able to march to the Capital.

/——-/
If he was marketing it as an accredited university that could issue recognized degrees, then yes. But it does not appear to be the case.

It was just another branding exercise in providing informal business related training and information. It would seem it was not a very well prepared program and failed to satisfy the participants. That is an issue of warranty or guarantee, not an issue of fraud.

And what money was stolen from the charity?

Where have you been?

Your call. I just don't see what you hope to gain by pissing people off. Or why you'd find it so satisfying. It's certainly not persuasive.
Thank you for sharing your opinion and for confirming once again what's important to you.

It certainly opens it up to question.
Only for those who desperately want to find a reason not to believe the other things she testified to under oath. Remember, outside of the details she provided most of what she talked about was already known.

Only for those who desperately want to find a reason not to believe the other things she testified to under oath. Remember, outside of the details she provided most of what she talked about was already known.
There's that pesky "under oath" thingy again, which y'all believe in only when it suits your purposes. Up until then, a lie works just as well for you.

Most of the testimony she gave was coming from her first hand knowledge, having witnessed what happened and or what was said.
Is that like the BLM protests were "mostly peaceful?"

Do prog morons ever learn new tricks?

Clearly, Donald J(The J is for genius)Trump is a weak menace to society and a disgusting quisling.
it is quite telling the hate of the demofks. Thanks for showing all that hate. lack of integrity is a name sake of a demofk.

You sure you want to go there after 3 decades of vitriol directed at Hillary for far less than what Trump has done?
I thought Trump tried to stage an insurrection?

BTW, Hillary actually tried to get Trump removed from office by illegal means.

I thought Trump tried to stage an insurrection?

BTW, Hillary actually tried to get Trump removed from office by illegal means.
they have no lines drawn between legal and illegal. everything is considered legal if one goes after a GOPer. just know that. hearsay is even allowed. No court will allow it, but a demofk don't care. Nothing has to be verified to draw interest in their chaos.

If there is a dispute over the incident in the SUV she described it doesn't change the veracity of anything else she said. However, I understand full well Trump defenders will disingenuously use a dispute to question everything.

Engel told Jan. 6 select committee investigators that the two men discussed Trump’s desire to go to the Capitol and took different views on the topic. Engel noted that they went back to the White House instead of heading to Capitol Hill. The contents of Engel’s testimony have not been previously reported. Secret Service spokesperson Anthony Guglielmi declined to comment.

The testimony shows just how much Trump wanted to be at the Capitol with his backers as Congress voted to certify his Electoral College loss to Joe Biden. And he expressed his desire to join the protesters even as violence was unfolding.

www.politico.com

Trump privately raised Jan. 6 Capitol appearance with Secret Service agent, select panel hears

Robert Engel, the head of Donald Trump's Secret Service detail at the time, said they had different views on whether the former president should join his supporters.
www.politico.com
haha sure it does…because it highlights she’s willing to lie

Forum List

Back