Franklin Graham worries Trump too old to run in 2024

Trump will have an ideological successor without so much baggage along any time now. Republicans love him and all but they are also incredibly fickle. I have a feeling we have never even heard of the person they will run in 2024.

Trump will have an ideological successor without so much baggage along any time now. Republicans love him and all but they are also incredibly fickle. I have a feeling we have never even heard of the person they will run in 2024.
I agree. Trump is done, no matter what. He will endorse somebody else.

Billy warned Franklin about getting too close to politics. Franklin failed to listen.
Evangelicals will reject any religious leader who says there is a line between the religious and the secular.
There is no other group that pisses me off more than evangelicals (except Marxist shits) but I don't think most of them are that extreme.

Whomever the future successor is -- they 100% have to be as willing to throw red meat and cater to the most depraved part of their base as Trump was -- and most likely be willing to go further than even Trump did....

Why??

Because honestly, most of them aren't really even following trump. They just appreciate the precedent he set for being openly hostile to liberals and minorities who they've always hated but felt like they weren't allowed to say so. He emboldened them and set them free. The next guy or gal must do the same and push the envelope ever further

Whomever the future successor is -- they 100% have to be as willing to throw red meat and cater to the most depraved part of their base as Trump was -- and most likely be willing to go further than even Trump did....

Why??

Because honestly, most of them aren't really even following trump. They just appreciate the precedent he set for being openly hostile to liberals and minorities who they've always hated but felt like they weren't allowed to say so. He emboldened them and set them free. The next guy or gal must do the same and push the envelope ever further

Sadly, spot on.

Billy Graham, Franklin's dad, lived to 99...Trump attended his funeral...this is the payback?

He a false teacher joined in with the death cult of pharmakeia.

1621253490781.png

Do you think that might be DeSantis?

No telling if Trump will run or not. However there are excellent younger candidates, like DeSantis and MTG.

No telling if Trump will run or not. However there are excellent younger candidates, like DeSantis and MTG.

Oh God please make it MTG, this would make the freakshow that is the Republican Party complete, and force a complete future overhaul, one that is desperately needed.

Forum List

Back