Franken Tells Ambush Reporter to 'Shut Up!'

Tom Clancy

Clancy for Ron Paul
May 23, 2009
North Carolina.
:eusa_eh:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFXr3i5_y1A&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Does Al Franken even know what was in the health-care bill he voted for? Um..nope[/ame]

lol ... good for him. You get what you give. The prick kept interrupting him and even called him "Senator Smalley."

I can't stand Franken but that reporter needed to be told to shut up. He was completely unprofessional and obnoxious.

I can't stand Franken but that reporter needed to be told to shut up. He was completely unprofessional and obnoxious.

Agreed.

You've either lost your cool or weren't there to be serious in the first place when you call him "Senator Smalley."

Entertaining, sure. But helpful? No.

Anybody can pick up a camera and provoke someone into reacting and then use that as 'evidence' of some perceived slight. Yea, it makes for a great 'look at this from the left' or 'look at this from the right' shit -but it is no more legitimate than a 'he said, she said'. Personally, I think it is doing the country a lot of damage. We seem incapable of seeing beyond our own stupidity. Except me, I can see it. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Entertaining, sure. But helpful? No.

Anybody can pick up a camera and provoke someone into reacting and then use that as 'evidence' of some perceived slight. Yea, it makes for a great 'look at this from the left' or 'look at this from the right' shit -but it is no more legitimate than a 'he said, she said'. Personally, I think it is doing the country a lot of damage. We seem incapable of seeing beyond our own stupidity. Except me, I can see it. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:eusa_shhh:

Just drink your Brawndo and enjoy the ride ....

I could never be famous.

I'd keep going to jail for hitting annoying reporters and cameramen.

Well handled by Mr Franken.

Shock reporters do not need to be provided the courtesy of legitimate news reporters

Obviously, released by some right wingnut. No doubt, many of that persuasion will think the reporter asked a reasonable question.

It seems to me that the only time any of hte politicans are asked legit questions is by people like Mattera. So, youtube has become the only way we, the people, can see how well these nit wit politicians react to legislation that they don't even read let alone care to explain. Franken is jerk.

It seems to me that the only time any of hte politicans are asked legit questions is by people like Mattera. So, youtube has become the only way we, the people, can see how well these nit wit politicians react to legislation that they don't even read let alone care to explain. Franken is jerk.

blah blah blah blah blah. :cuckoo:

Good for Senator Franken. This is the same type of unprofessional slime that runs with O'Keefe and Andrew. They give real Journalists a bad name.

Forum List

Back