Frank Luntz on why all the pollsters were wrong

Did doughy boy Frank 'splain why HE was wrong?
mmhmm He said when he saw the exit polls he believed Clinton was going to win by big margin....she was up 5 and 6 according to those exit polls in Michigan and Wisconsin and it was a dead heat in Ohio.

So once again, the exit polls are wrong. Gee, did it ever occur to any of these people that maybe.....just maybe, people don't tell the truth about how they just voted????

mmhmm He said when he saw the exit polls he believed Clinton was going to win by big margin....she was up 5 and 6 according to those exit polls in Michigan and Wisconsin and it was a dead heat in Ohio.
Yeah, what I figured.

As much as I detest the pollsters in general, he's the one that I regularly want to punch in the face. Which is saying something, coming from an adherent to the NAP.

The fact remains, Hildabeast is a really shitty candidate...

15078776_1173720562705611_7823088198217428540_n.jpg

Yep, they called day in and out here and we refused to pick up the phone. Sure there were thousands upon thousands like us.
So glad when that phone quit ringing.
Frank Luntz: THIS Is Why All The Pollsters — Except For Kellyanne Conway — Were Wrong About Trump

“Trump voters weren’t lying to the pollsters or afraid to be counted. On Election Day and before, they simply refused to be polled.”

“They refused to participate in a political exercise they saw as rigged against them.”

:iagree:

We told ya so.

Did doughy boy Frank 'splain why HE was wrong?

So once again, the exit polls are wrong. Gee, did it ever occur to any of these people that maybe.....just maybe, people don't tell the truth about how they just voted????

Same thing happened to Kerry in 2004. They just don't learn.

Forum List

Back