Bull Ring FrancoHFW v Emily, Bigot or Racist? RE Constitutional Use of Military

Dear francoHFW
I do not see how you got any of that out of my message or anything I have posted.

1. My good friend Jimi Hussein was a businessman who invested his own money and efforts through Congress and his own invesents to help his Native Afghani people tp defend and build their democratic power. I have nothing but respect for the Afghani people who are in much the same situation as Vietnamese.

2. I have invested over 60,000 in credit card loans and debts to help nonprofit and business community leaders in TWO Black historic districts in Houston that were destroyed by Democrat political corruption through the City abusing federal and public school funding.

I still identify and work with Democrat members and leaders to address and correct the problems of genocidal abuse of gentrification to oppress and violate rights of Black residents who have been fighting an uphill battle to save their neighborhoods and restore their development plans.

If you look through my msgs on USMB a lot of them cite the Freedmen's Town issues of Reparations by investing in sustainable campus plans that I believe in replicating along the Border to replace trafficking with safe housing jobs education and services to help all workers and victims of abuse.

Www.earnedamnesty.org

If you support solutions to help oppressed minorities recovering from mass abuse, racketeering and genocide, I would love to have more help with these plans that came from the community volunteers I was helping by underwriting their debts using my own credit cards.

Of the 60,000 I borrowed and lent on credit to help Black and Latino community volunteers, I worked 2 jobs for over 8 years to pay half of these off.

How much have you invested of your own labor or money to pay reparations for victims of govt abuses?

Before you assume I must be racist against Blacks or Minorities, would you have done what I did and lent 60,000 to help minority leaders to recover from oppression?

Would you be willing to help me raise the other 30,000 to cover the remaining costs of these nonprofit volunteers working for free to save their minority communities?

I could really use more help if you have a heart to overcome racial and political disparity that has damaged and destroyed communities. Even in the US. Even caused by Democrats.
I apologize Emily but I was talking about politics and specifically your desire to want to hang on longer in Afghanistan to save a few hundred Afghan Americans who were told to leave months ago. I think we should encourage the Taliban and shoot ISIS. From afar. Iraq and Afghanistan was the two stupidest wars in our history, not to mention George w Bush allowing 911 through sheer incompetence And another GOP corrupt world depression.and the worst pandemic reaction anywhere leading the world unbelievable bologna.

I believe in texting the rich their fair share and using the money to help those in need. Just about everyone after 35 years of GOP bologna.... Charity dries up when needed and has way too high overhead. And is a band-aid. Everyone deserves dignity, a living wage health care daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations and an ID card to end illegal immigration. Just like in every other modern country but here thanks to the corrupt brainwashing GOP.

Last edited:
francoHFW
. you are ignorant of history
...whites were building very complex windmills for farming/etc while the SS Africans were still in the Cro Magnon stage hunting and gathering
...whites were building triple decker ships while the SS Africans were building canoes
Just like everyone else who lives in a jungle lol. On the other hand there is so much you don't know isn't there? Google African society before whites. Who destroyed any chance they had just like they did in the Middle East and everywhere else. India Southeast Asia South America.

Just the way in which he targeted you as "racist" shows the reckless manner in which these terms get thrown around, NEEDLESSLY. Sometimes we do it here as an act of retaliation against each other on the message board, but reading your initial post, there was nothing there to warrant any type of retaliation or slander.

I suppose that sometimes if people did not blow things out of proportion when it comes to which race has what characteristics, there would be a whole lot less for them to talk about.
Every race has the same characteristics if they are raised in the same environment. So there you go already lol

Dear francoHFW
I do not see how you got any of that out of my message or anything I have posted.

1. My good friend Jimi Hussein was a businessman who invested his own money and efforts through Congress and his own invesents to help his Native Afghani people tp defend and build their democratic power. I have nothing but respect for the Afghani people who are in much the same situation as Vietnamese.

2. I have invested over 60,000 in credit card loans and debts to help nonprofit and business community leaders in TWO Black historic districts in Houston that were destroyed by Democrat political corruption through the City abusing federal and public school funding.

I still identify and work with Democrat members and leaders to address and correct the problems of genocidal abuse of gentrification to oppress and violate rights of Black residents who have been fighting an uphill battle to save their neighborhoods and restore their development plans.

If you look through my msgs on USMB a lot of them cite the Freedmen's Town issues of Reparations by investing in sustainable campus plans that I believe in replicating along the Border to replace trafficking with safe housing jobs education and services to help all workers and victims of abuse.

Www.earnedamnesty.org

If you support solutions to help oppressed minorities recovering from mass abuse, racketeering and genocide, I would love to have more help with these plans that came from the community volunteers I was helping by underwriting their debts using my own credit cards.

Of the 60,000 I borrowed and lent on credit to help Black and Latino community volunteers, I worked 2 jobs for over 8 years to pay half of these off.

How much have you invested of your own labor or money to pay reparations for victims of govt abuses?

Before you assume I must be racist against Blacks or Minorities, would you have done what I did and lent 60,000 to help minority leaders to recover from oppression?

Would you be willing to help me raise the other 30,000 to cover the remaining costs of these nonprofit volunteers working for free to save their minority communities?

I could really use more help if you have a heart to overcome racial and political disparity that has damaged and destroyed communities. Even in the US. Even caused by Democrats.
Everything that has been done to equalize opportunity has been done by Democrats or blocked by Republicans. Same list living wage health care daycare paid parental leave etc etc just like every other modern country. Dignity for every citizen and taxing the greedy idiot rich GOP brainwashers....

Anyone who would call Emily Violent and most likely a racist... is a retard and an asshole... quite unbelievable!
Dear Yarddog:
Believe it or not, even a close associate who knows me and my intentions well called me Racist for focusing on Freedmen's Town as a Black Historic landmark issue. He thought I must be using that project to paint Blacks as poor victims, but he didn't know the censored history behind this Settlement where the Black church and business community who built it was empowered, owned their own land, and did not depend on Govt that was later abused to seize and destroy their heritage. The last time a USMB member accused me of being a "white male bigot pretending to be an Asian Female", it was also caused by perceiving my posts as some "made up" bait by a "govt mole" to entrap either Blacks or other political protesters into getting investigated.

These people meant to be protective against what they saw as an exploitative threat.

Even well intentioned people can become misguided and project their distress onto the wrong person.

So I have been called Racist for standing up and defending rights of Freedmen's Town Descemdants to reclaim their Native heritage as an independent settlement since their Ancestors built it themselves outside govt before those Freed Slaves were ever recognized as US citizens

And I was accused of being an "FBI mole" and lying about my identity because "I sounded like a white male trying to entrap Black activists".

I had to get over that.

It was shocking and insulting, but I had to learn not to take it personally when people project their own issues.

It is like getting hit by stray bullets when other people are firing at each other. Getting caught in the crossfire when I was only getting involved because I was sincerely trying to help!

Everything that has been done to equalize opportunity has been done by Democrats or blocked by Republicans. Same list living wage health care daycare paid parental leave etc etc just like every other modern country. Dignity for every citizen and taxing the greedy idiot rich GOP brainwashers....
Dear francoHFW
Equality comes from equal ownership which the Conservatives teach to liberate or "emancipate" Blacks from the political plantation of depending on govt to provide instead of helping people to provide for themselves.

Sorry maybe from your perpective it comes across as Obstruction or "taking away" support through govt.

But what I have experienced, and my neighbors are fighting again today, is Democrats buying and selling out the rights to ownership of the ACTUAL minorities and handing control and contracts over to THIRD PARTY interests who benefit politically and financially while claiming to help those communities.

It is about as corrupted as the same two faced, three sided conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan: The people with GOOD intentions get abused by corporate interests profiting off the conflicts.

If you understand Republicans get divided over corrupt abuse within their ranks, you can understand when this same exploitation happens within the Democrats.

If you can only see Republican corruption and not see it with Democrats selling out and abusing their own constituents they claim to represent, then I hope you can understand why Republicans blame Democrats for "denial and projection" as you blame Republicans for!

They see it very similar as you do, but from the other side looking in.

I hope this will lead to objectors on both sides "teaming up" to stop corruption dividing both parties.

We aren't going to stop the abuse by blaming only the other party.

I trust that since you opened up to me about the deeper problems you see, this means we can keep digging and getting to the very roots, and commit to fix these same problems everywhere.

The Afghani people and fighters have died from getting their own leaders and military bought out right under them by the Taliban.

I understand this horrible feeling of betrayal after I saw corporate interests but out Democrat leaders to turn against their own constituents in order to pay the piper and get to run and stay in office.

We are still Democrats facing this within our own ranks.

The Afghanis still have to fight the good fight after being abandoned and set up to be killed by their own leaders who took money to run away and let the Taliban take over.

They are still fighting despite getting sold out.

And that is what is still happening in my home district that is getting sold out again to political takeover.

I see the parallel problems you complain of, but from an angle similar to the Afghanis getting sold out and betrayed by their own.

It seems to be a universal trap!

The only comfort is seeing that it can happen to any country, any party or group, even the best people with best intentions.

You think only Republicans have these issues, while as many Conservatives argue the Liberals and Democrats are worse.

Why not fix all complaints among all Parties so ALL taxpayers and citizens redress ALL grievances?

I am willing to work with you as a fellow Democrat to clean up and stop all cases of political abuse.

Let's work together, and encourage more people to team up as well.

Thank you for voicing your issues, and I commit to doing everything I can to pursue every available angle to resolve these issues!

Yours truly,
Emily

Www.ethics-commission.net

Last edited:
Dear Yarddog:
Believe it or not, even a close associate who knows me and my intentions well called me Racist for focusing on Freedmen's Town as a Black Historic landmark issue. He thought I must be using that project to paint Blacks as poor victims, but he didn't know the censored history behind this Settlement where the Black church and business community who built it was empowered, owned their own land, and did not depend on Govt that was later abused to seize and destroy their heritage. The last time a USMB member accused me of being a "white male bigot pretending to be an Asian Female", it was also caused by perceiving my posts as some "made up" bait by a "govt mole" to entrap either Blacks or other political protesters into getting investigated.

These people meant to be protective against what they saw as an exploitative threat.

Even well intentioned people can become misguided and project their distress onto the wrong person.

So I have been called Racist for standing up and defending rights of Freedmen's Town Descemdants to reclaim their Native heritage as an independent settlement since their Ancestors built it themselves outside govt before those Freed Slaves were ever recognized as US citizens

And I was accused of being an "FBI mole" and lying about my identity because "I sounded like a white male trying to entrap Black activists".

I had to get over that.

It was shocking and insulting, but I had to learn not to take it personally when people project their own issues.

It is like getting hit by stray bullets when other people are firing at each other. Getting caught in the crossfire when I was only getting involved because I was sincerely trying to help!

Dear francoHFW
Equality comes from equal ownership which the Conservatives teach to liberate or "emancipate" Blacks from the political plantation of depending on govt to provide instead of helping people to provide for themselves.

Sorry maybe from your perpective it comes across as Obstruction or "taking away" support through govt.

But what I have experienced, and my neighbors are fighting again today, is Democrats buying and selling out the rights to ownership of the ACTUAL minorities and handing control and contracts over to THIRD PARTY interests who benefit politically and financially while claiming to help those communities.

It is about as corrupted as the same two faced, three sided conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan: The people with GOOD intentions get abused by corporate interests profiting off the conflicts.

If you understand Republicans get divided over corrupt abuse within their ranks, you can understand when this same exploitation happens within the Democrats.

If you can only see Republican corruption and not see it with Democrats selling out and abusing their own constituents they claim to represent, then I hope you can understand why Republicans blame Democrats for "denial and projection" as you blame Republicans for!

They see it very similar as you do, but from the other side looking in.

I hope this will lead to objectors on both sides "teaming up" to stop corruption dividing both parties.

We aren't going to stop the abuse by blaming only the other party.

I trust that since you opened up to me about the deeper problems you see, this means we can keep digging and getting to the very roots, and commit to fix these same problems everywhere.

The Afghani people and fighters have died from getting their own leaders and military bought out right under them by the Taliban.

I understand this horrible feeling of betrayal after I saw corporate interests but out Democrat leaders to turn against their own constituents in order to pay the piper and get to run and stay in office.

We are still Democrats facing this within our own ranks.

The Afghanis still have to fight the good fight after being abandoned and set up to be killed by their own leaders who took money to run away and let the Taliban take over.

They are still fighting despite getting sold out.

And that is what is still happening in my home district that is getting sold out again to political takeover.

I see the parallel problems you complain of, but from an angle similar to the Afghanis getting sold out and betrayed by their own.

It seems to be a universal trap!

The only comfort is seeing that it can happen to any country, any party or group, even the best people with best intentions.

You think only Republicans have these issues, while as many Conservatives argue the Liberals and Democrats are worse.

Why not fix all complaints among all Parties so ALL taxpayers and citizens redress ALL grievances?

I am willing to work with you as a fellow Democrat to clean up and stop all cases of political abuse.

Let's work together, and encourage more people to team up as well.

Thank you for voicing your issues, and I commit to doing everything I can to pursue every available angle to resolve these issues!

Yours truly,
Emily

Www.ethics-commission.net
I was saying you were probably racist about the Afghan situation. Probably... And nothing else. The GOP is a disgrace because of their giveaway to the rich the last 30-40 years and the brainwash and all the lies and the disasters they've caused. 9/11 Iraq Afghanistan global depression pandemic catastrophe. Plus they block a living wage health care daycare paid parental leave cheap collage and training great infrastructure and vacations and an ID card to end illegal immigration-like every other modern country dammit. Three things, just the worst thing that has ever happened to the United States. And wanting to go back to Afghanistan and kick ass is suspicious lol... More of the same for God's sake. imperialism is racist.

I was saying you were probably racist about the Afghan situation. Probably... And nothing else. The GOP is a disgrace because of their giveaway to the rich the last 30-40 years and the brainwash and all the lies and the disasters they've caused. 9/11 Iraq Afghanistan global depression pandemic catastrophe. Plus they block a living wage health care daycare paid parental leave cheap collage and training great infrastructure and vacations and an ID card to end illegal immigration-like every other modern country dammit. Three things, just the worst thing that has ever happened to the United States. And wanting to go back to Afghanistan and kick ass is suspicious lol... More of the same for God's sake. imperialism is racist.

If that was an attempt at an apology, you have to try a little harder. Though, Em is a strong woman and hardly needs one from you.

Secondly, if you truely believe that only the GOP has been involved in lining peoples' pockets with money you are really kidding yourself. You must really take in things at face value and simplistic terms to believe that. Every government transaction is a money transaction. none of that comes for free. Education remains expensive because the cost of doing business is inflated greatly because of government's involvement itself.The sad truth is while we need the government to do things, it is a very inefficient organism, slow to react and slow to correct itself,
easily giving into the path of least resistance.

Dear francoHFW
I get that you associate the following GROUPS as racist/discriminatory/exclusionary against other minority interests:
1. White which is a RACIAL identifier
2. Republican which is a political party
3. Nationalist / Imperialist which is a political belief

Of these 3 things
1. My birth certificate lists both my parents as born in Vietnam and RACE or COLOR as WHITE

If you are complaining that I have a negative character or problem due to this category in writing labeling me or my parents as WHITE, this is RACE based.

You are free to believe this is due to a WHITE label but this does mean you are blaming something based on RACE distinction.

1a. Do you consider this label of WHITE to apply to me based on this certificate?
Do you believe Vietnamese is White?
Do you believe my parents' and my education level makes us White?

I am happy to discuss this distinction of WHITE if you think it still applies to me by CLASS not race if that explains why you think White applies to me even though my ethinicity is genetically Asian/Vietnamese

By the medically recognized categories used by bone marrow registries, I would count as Asian not Caucasian.

Do you believe WHITE is a CLASS or a RACE?

We could discuss CLASS/socioeconomic disparity/privilege/prejudice if you think THAT is the problem, not Race.

1b. Do you believe that me being labeled WHITE or of a higher educated/economic class is causing me to treat others unequally and/or expecting others to "rise above dependence on govt" by receiving empowerment through educational and financial investment ?

Contd francoHFW
2. RE Republican
I do not identify as Republican but as Democrat while I work toward restitition owed by the Democratic Party toward Black, Green and Libertarian people who have been wrongly deprived of representation due to discriminatory abuses of Govt by Democrats.

Other friends who know me say I'm more the old school Conservative friendly Democrat or too Constitutionalist to be a Democrat.

You may find it ironic that the Black business leader and Native Freed Slave Descendant in Freedmen's Town I support in reclaiming ownership is a Black Republican who AGREES with you on arguing the White Class is RACIST,
and argues the DEMOCRATS abused corporate support to sell out and destroy their own Black constituents and communities like ours.

If you believe the Republicans are the problem, how do you explain why this Black Republican seeking to reclaim land taken over by Democrats and Liberals abusing govt identifies as Republican?

How can you explain why she blames WHITE class people for oppression of minorities but doesn't count me or herself as part of the oppressive class?

francoHFW
3. Nationalist / Imperialist

I think this must be the real issue you are focused on.

I am very Texas/Nationalist focused because I believe the Texas traditions of maximum self governance and the process of America mastering Constitutional due process, defense and protections are the best way to resolve and correct conflicts to PREVENT abuse, crime, corruption, violations, oppression, violence and war.

Specifically I believe in applying the best universal ethics from Buddhism, Christianity and Constitutionalism to defend, uplift and assist ALL people in fulfilling their path and purpose without conflicts escalating into violations or violence against anyone.

Instead of coercion by bullying, attacking, exclusion, punishing or other abusive approach, I believe in conflict resolution and healing/restoring healthy relations between people and groups, mind and body, unique individuals and collective institutions and society.

I think you associate my support of military defense with nationalist beliefs in dominating which you call imperialism.

Sure there are always abuses of any system: we can believe in free speech and free press as GOOD, knowing other people ABUSE free speech/press to commit fraud or theft, even spread illegal trafficking. If we can FORGIVE the bad abuses, we can still use the same system such as the Internet for GOOD outreach and corrections. We do not lobby to blame free speech or the Internet and shut it down because of the abuses.

Why can't we make good use of the military for defense to PREVENT attacks and violence instead of arguing ANY support of US military "means violence against minority groups"

In Afghanistan there were NO deaths among US military for over a year or two until the latest attack. This shows the effective use of military for DEFENSE and PREVENTION of killing.

The police and veterans I support in defending Constitutional protections also seek to PREVENT any loss of life, liberty or property.

Are you okay with THIS standard of Constitutional law enforcement and defense in protecting ALL life, liberty and property from harm, loss or abuse?

With respect to Buddhist, Christian and Constitutionalist principles, I believe in defending the interests and consent of all people equally by the Golden Rule.

Do you believe enforcing equal standards is enough to stop the abuses of each system?

francoHFW
3. Nationalist / Imperialist

I think this must be the real issue you are focused on.

I am very Texas/Nationalist focused because I believe the Texas traditions of maximum self governance and the process of America mastering Constitutional due process, defense and protections are the best way to resolve and correct conflicts to PREVENT abuse, crime, corruption, violations, oppression, violence and war.

Specifically I believe in applying the best universal ethics from Buddhism, Christianity and Constitutionalism to defend, uplift and assist ALL people in fulfilling their path and purpose without conflicts escalating into violations or violence against anyone.

Instead of coercion by bullying, attacking, exclusion, punishing or other abusive approach, I believe in conflict resolution and healing/restoring healthy relations between people and groups, mind and body, unique individuals and collective institutions and society.

I think you associate my support of military defense with nationalist beliefs in dominating which you call imperialism.

Sure there are always abuses of any system: we can believe in free speech and free press as GOOD, knowing other people ABUSE free speech/press to commit fraud or theft, even spread illegal trafficking. If we can FORGIVE the bad abuses, we can still use the same system such as the Internet for GOOD outreach and corrections. We do not lobby to blame free speech or the Internet and shut it down because of the abuses.

Why can't we make good use of the military for defense to PREVENT attacks and violence instead of arguing ANY support of US military "means violence against minority groups"

In Afghanistan there were NO deaths among US military for over a year or two until the latest attack. This shows the effective use of military for DEFENSE and PREVENTION of killing.

The police and veterans I support in defending Constitutional protections also seek to PREVENT any loss of life, liberty or property.

Are you okay with THIS standard of Constitutional law enforcement and defense in protecting ALL life, liberty and property from harm, loss or abuse?

With respect to Buddhist, Christian and Constitutionalist principles, I believe in defending the interests and consent of all people equally by the Golden Rule.

Do you believe enforcing equal standards is enough to stop the abuses of each system?
When the GOP allows a living wage and health care and cheap college and training and Taxing the rich their fair share, we can start talking about your pile of bologna lol....

When the GOP allows a living wage and health care and cheap college and training and Taxing the rich their fair share, we can start talking about your pile of bologna lol....
Dear francoHFW
You are asking the wrong people the wrong thing.
Relying on Govt to fix problems that companies need to fix is asking Conservatives and Constitutionalists to violate their beliefs in limited govt where federal authorities do not have this jurisdiction without consent of taxpayers.
Federal reps cannot legislate in such areas that require individual consent and or state representation.

This is the same problem that went wrong with changing Voting rules without a vote through State legislatures and changing health care mandates and tax policies by bypassing citizens as well.

The same problem keeps happening.

The more I look into why both sides keep wanting to do things in opposite ways: I find people have entrenched beliefs, which they cannot help and cannot approve govt to force them to change.

* Conservatives believe in States Rights and not legislating federally what is local to States
* Libertarians believe in Individual Rights and not violating that by legislating either federally or by state govt
* Liberals make no distinction and believe any level of govt or court can change laws and mandate for everyone either individually, statewide or nationally unless a court throws this out AFTER the fact
* Anarchists do not believe in Govt or in forced/mandatory Govt but either voluntary/consent based policies, without coercion, with abilility to opt out, or no Govt at all.

What satisfies all the above political beliefs is respecting consent, beliefs and due process for all people regardless of creed.

If you want Republicans to support better wages or benefits, the best solutions I have found respecting Conservative beliefs are:
* Cooperative health care benefits
* Microlending and business training to support independent business ownership and financial independence
* real estate investment, training and financing, again to empower people to become self sustaining and independent from govt
* tax credits, breaks/deductions for investing in self sufficient business and community development plans
* reducing govt waste and paying back taxpayers for corruption and abuse instead of pubishing taxpayers with the cost of debts and damages from unauthorized contested spending

If we stop corporate welfare and political abuse, those credits reimbursed to taxpayers can pay for policies while reducing taxes and debts instead of raising them.

The top two objections I hear from Conservative Constitutionalists and Libertarians:
1. The policy changes and mandates Liberals want are not authorized under the Constitution but are being forced politically to bypass consent of people and taxpayers affected. This is essentially threatening liberty and representation of others by violating due process and abusing politics to cut people out of the process by overruling them by party.

2. Nothing is being done to correct the waste, abuse or loss of taxpayer money so that just charging more to taxpayers, employers or businesses isn't solving the problems. It is rewarding and encouraging more waste and abuse by shifting the cost and responsibility to other taxpayers for convenience.

3. There are better solutions to helping more people and businesses to become more financially effective and sustainable. But as long as Liberals keep pushing dependence on Govt, this is punishing instead of rewarding people for solving economic problems directly for sustainable solutions that do not rely on political majority through govt.
francoHFW when you make changes Depend on govt, the people lose leverage and power to check govt and make govt represent the people. You are basically selling your control by letting govt take it over, become dependent on govt, and enslave voters and taxpayers to the will and whim of officials in govt we cannot control.

But when people are empowered to own and make their own economic and political decisions, such as in Cooperative medical and economic programs, the people retain full leverage and can compel our govt to establish and finance the policies that represent us. Not the other way around.

This is why Liberals and Conservatives divide over roles of govt.

We either need to agree which jurisdiction to delegate where, or separate the parties to govern under separate administrations to control taxes where parties want to fund or defund different terms and conditions.

Neither left nor right believes in the other group forcing their beliefs through govt.

That is my finding on what it takes to stop govt abuse and discrimination by creed between parties with rights to their own beliefs.

Last edited:
Dear francoHFW
You are asking the wrong people the wrong thing.
Relying on Govt to fix problems that companies need to fix is asking Conservatives and Constitutionalists to violate their beliefs in limited govt where federal authorities do not have this jurisdiction without consent of taxpayers.
Federal reps cannot legislate in such areas that require individual consent and or state representation.

This is the same problem that went wrong with changing Voting rules without a vote through State legislatures and changing health care mandates and tax policies by bypassing citizens as well.

The same problem keeps happening.

The more I look into why both sides keep wanting to do things in opposite ways: I find people have entrenched beliefs, which they cannot help and cannot approve govt to force them to change.

* Conservatives believe in States Rights and not legislating federally what is local to States
* Libertarians believe in Individual Rights and not violating that by legislating either federally or by state govt
* Liberals make no distinction and believe any level of govt or court can change laws and mandate for everyone either individually, statewide or nationally unless a court throws this out AFTER the fact
* Anarchists do not believe in Govt or in forced/mandatory Govt but either voluntary/consent based policies, without coercion, with abilility to opt out, or no Govt at all.

What satisfies all the above political beliefs is respecting consent, beliefs and due process for all people regardless of creed.

If you want Republicans to support better wages or benefits, the best solutions I have found respecting Conservative beliefs are:
* Cooperative health care benefits
* Microlending and business training to support independent business ownership and financial independence
* real estate investment, training and financing, again to empower people to become self sustaining and independent from govt
* tax credits, breaks/deductions for investing in self sufficient business and community development plans
* reducing govt waste and paying back taxpayers for corruption and abuse instead of pubishing taxpayers with the cost of debts and damages from unauthorized contested spending

If we stop corporate welfare and political abuse, those credits reimbursed to taxpayers can pay for policies while reducing taxes and debts instead of raising them.

The top two objections I hear from Conservative Constitutionalists and Libertarians:
1. The policy changes and mandates Liberals want are not authorized under the Constitution but are being forced politically to bypass consent of people and taxpayers affected. This is essentially threatening liberty and representation of others by violating due process and abusing politics to cut people out of the process by overruling them by party.

2. Nothing is being done to correct the waste, abuse or loss of taxpayer money so that just charging more to taxpayers, employers or businesses isn't solving the problems. It is rewarding and encouraging more waste and abuse by shifting the cost and responsibility to other taxpayers for convenience.

3. There are better solutions to helping more people and businesses to become more financially effective and sustainable. But as long as Liberals keep pushing dependence on Govt, this is punishing instead of rewarding people for solving economic problems directly for sustainable solutions that do not rely on political majority through govt.
francoHFW when you make changes Depend on govt, the people lose leverage and power to check govt and make govt represent the people. You are basically selling your control by letting govt take it over, become dependent on govt, and enslave voters and taxpayers to the will and whim of officials in govt we cannot control.

But when people are empowered to own and make their own economic and political decisions, such as in Cooperative medical and economic programs, the people retain full leverage and can compel our govt to establish and finance the policies that represent us. Not the other way around.

This is why Liberals and Conservatives divide over roles of govt.

We either need to agree which jurisdiction to delegate where, or separate the parties to govern under separate administrations to control taxes where parties want to fund or defund different terms and conditions.

Neither left nor right believes in the other group forcing their beliefs through govt.

That is my finding on what it takes to stop govt abuse and discrimination by creed between parties with rights to their own beliefs.
Republican voters believe a mountain of bologna from the greedy idiot GOP rich. They should change the channel and stop voting for greedy rich people screwing them everyday. We are the richest country in the world and have the worst inequality upward mobility you name it in the developed world. Everything you say can be summed up as bologna for the silent majority, now the loud mouth majority.... As Mario Cuomo said, Ronald Reagan made blaming the poor acceptable and did away with debate on the propaganda machine. Now the Republican base is basically Pavlov's dog...

Last edited:
Republican voters believe a mountain of bologna from the greedy idiot GOP rich. They should change the channel and stop voting for greedy rich people screwing them everyday. We are the richest country in the world and have the worst inequality upward mobility you name it in the developed world. Everything you say can be summed up as bologna for the silent majority, now the loud mouth majority.... As Mario Cuomo said, Ronald Reagan made blaming the poor acceptable and did away with debate on the propaganda machine. Now the Republican base is basically Pavlov's dog...
Dear francoHFW
The same is said about Democrats blaming and punishing the rich as political propaganda that doesn't solve the problem.

If you are content to stay stuck with both the parties blaming the party of the rich or the poor instead of solving economic problems directly, keep doing the same thing, keep blaming the other party to deflect responsibility, and the other side will keep blaming Democrats.

Nothing will change and the Corporate interests benefiting off this conflict will continue to make taxpayers pay for govt waste and abuse

Is this what you want?

On the other hand, both Obama on the left and Ben Carson on the right believe in Microlending and Business/Financial training to replace welfare handouts and uplift people in sustainable economic development to end dependence on others with more power.

Why not ask for solutions like this?

Tax breaks credits and incentives can be given to taxpayers and businesses investing directly in solutions, not fighting over govt policy.

Can we unite and ask for agreement on better solutions and stop politicizing conflicting beliefs by attacking each other's party?

www.grameenfoundation.org
Www.pdmpwebsite.org
www.paceuniversal.com

Www.

Dear francoHFW
The same is said about Democrats blaming and punishing the rich as political propaganda that doesn't solve the problem.

If you are content to stay stuck with both the parties blaming the party of the rich or the poor instead of solving economic problems directly, keep doing the same thing, keep blaming the other party to deflect responsibility, and the other side will keep blaming Democrats.

Nothing will change and the Corporate interests benefiting off this conflict will continue to make taxpayers pay for govt waste and abuse

Is this what you want?

On the other hand, both Obama on the left and Ben Carson on the right believe in Microlending and Business/Financial training to replace welfare handouts and uplift people in sustainable economic development to end dependence on others with more power.

Tax breaks credits and incentives can be given to taxpayers and businesses investing directly in solutions, not fighting over govt policy.

Can we unite and ask for agreement on better solutions and stop politicizing conflicting beliefs by attacking each other's party?

Www.pdmpwebsite.org
www.paceuniversal.com

Www.
Unfortunately you do not know the facts just garbage from the GOP propaganda machine. The rich have never paid less percentage-wise in taxes than they do today. We have a flat tax system if you count all taxes. Google "the only tax graph you need to know". A flat tax is a gigantic giveaway to the rich and doesn't give us enough money to invest in America and Americans. That's why our infrastructure and education especially college and training have gone to hell the last 30 to 40 years. Meanwhile Republicans are babbling about conservative values lol. Poor America.

Dear francoHFW

Is this what you want?

Www.pdmpwebsite.org
www.paceuniversal.com

Www.
The Republicans have been in charge of all the important tax rates and policies for the last 40 years and they have turned our country into a mess of inequality and crap upward mobility and worst of all the worst propaganda machine and most corrupt politicians in our history. Your facts are all wrong.

The Republicans have been in charge of all the important tax rates and policies for the last 40 years and they have turned our country into a mess of inequality and crap upward mobility and worst of all the worst propaganda machine and most corrupt politicians in our history. Your facts are all wrong.
Dear francoHFW
1. GOP are just as divided as Democrats over who is selling out the people to corporate beneficiaries and profiteering
2. First step, let's unite complainants with both parties arguing against crony capitalism. The Libertarians and Progressives started uniting against corruption by corporate interests infecting both D and R parties.
3. Then before taxpayers agree to fund any more policy, let's first agree on rules limits and process. What parties agree to fund, defund, lend, invest or collect back reimbursements and apply credits to refinance govt as well as economic and environmental reforms.

Health care and education can be paid for by reforming prisons, mental health and criminal justice systems.

When any organization makes funding decisions, don't we agree on policies first before funding them collectively?

I don't know any marriage, school, nonprofit or business program that gets funding and conflicts resolved by attacking or insulting the other member(s) in that partnership.

Normally coercing or bullying someone is considered abuse.

If someone owes money, you address that and collect on the debt.

Why not SOLVE the problems causing debts and disputes first?

Isn't that common sense?

Thanks francoHFW I am glad we are having this conversation that all people of all parties need to discuss and resolve!

Bullying back and forth isn't going to help.

This is much more constructive in seeking solutions to compel real changes and meaningful reform.

Thank you and Yarddog and harmonica for all your comments and contributions

Dear francoHFW
1. GOP are just as divided as Democrats over who is selling out the people to corporate beneficiaries and profiteering
2. First step, let's unite complainants with both parties arguing against crony capitalism. The Libertarians and Progressives started uniting against corruption by corporate interests infecting both D and R parties.
3. Then before taxpayers agree to fund any more policy, let's first agree on rules limits and process. What parties agree to fund, defund, lend, invest or collect back reimbursements and apply credits to refinance govt as well as economic and environmental reforms.

Health care and education can be paid for by reforming prisons, mental health and criminal justice systems.

When any organization makes funding decisions, don't we agree on policies first before funding them collectively?

I don't know any marriage, school, nonprofit or business program that gets funding and conflicts resolved by attacking or insulting the other member(s) in that partnership.

Normally coercing or bullying someone is considered abuse.

If someone owes money, you address that and collect on the debt.

Why not SOLVE the problems causing debts and disputes first?

Isn't that common sense?

Thanks francoHFW I am glad we are having this conversation that all people of all parties need to discuss and resolve!

Bullying back and forth isn't going to help.

This is much more constructive in seeking solutions to compel real changes and meaningful reform.

Thank you and Yarddog and harmonica for all your comments and contributions
Google inequality. And GOP lies. The whole world agrees the GOP is the problem except for the GOP lol. In the entire world at this point every respected media all courtroom decisions you name it. Everybody knows it but Republicans. Bring back the fairness doctrine. And stop voting for the party that follows violent unfair giveaway to the rich racist policies... And it begins again lol. And these are political arguments and insults, not personal ones. Love you take it easy. Where I live is 72% Trump. Great people horrible politics

Google inequality. And GOP lies. The whole world agrees the GOP is the problem except for the GOP lol. In the entire world at this point every respected media all courtroom decisions you name it. Everybody knows it but Republicans. Bring back the fairness doctrine. And stop voting for the party that follows violent unfair giveaway to the rich racist policies... And it begins again lol. And these are political arguments and insults, not personal ones. Love you take it easy. Where I live is 72% Trump. Great people horrible politics
You still seem to paint "the whole world" with the same broad brush, as loaded by you.

Greens, Libertarians and Anarchists not affiliated as either R or D also complain about the Democrats.

I defend Conservatives/Republicans who
1. Take rebukes and corrections seriously and responsibly
2. Agree to use free market alternatives to solve problems better than liberal mandates through govt
3. Are not in denial but support corrections to stop the same corporate and political abuses you complain about

It seems clear to me you paint with broad generalizations in the very manner of bigoted group stereotypes that you complain of others as being racist.

Any change to this dual dynamic would take mutual agreement to stop the overly broad generalizations on your side equally as you insist the other side needs to stop classing people by group or race.

If you want to keep flagging one side only, expect the same denial and projection by the other side claiming Democrats are more in denial and projecting blame externally.

If you justify this onesidedness based on your good intent to stand up against abusive oppression, well that is what Conservatives believe about saving the country and economy from group think like yours.

You will continue to reap as you sow.

Please be careful what picture you paint of others, especially if you object being painted similarly based on class or group association.

Thanks and I hope things can change for the better and break free from these obstructive patterns!

I will pray to support any corrections or reforms needed to address and resolve these grievances that are mutual.

Please take care and look for openings and opportunities for better approaches rather than mutual barriers and deadlocks. Surely we can do better!

Thanks francoHFW

Forum List

Back