France welcomes Iran's president

dani67

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2015
iran
Iran leader cashes in on post-nuke deal visit to France
rouhanihollandeparis.jpg

French President Francois Hollande welcomes Iran's President Hassan Rouhani as he arrives at the Elysee Palace in Paris, France, Jan. 28, 2016.

REUTERS
  • Email
PARIS -- France welcomed Iranian President Hassan Rouhani on Thursday with a long-term car-making agreement and pledges to boost trade now that a diplomatic deal is easing nuclear tensions.

Yet clouds hung over the historic outreach trip. France has asked its European Union partners to consider new sanctions on Iran for its recent ballistic missile tests, officials have told The Associated Press. That highlights continued suspicions between Iran and the West despite the recent agreement curbing Iran's nuclear program that prompted the lifting of earlier sanctions.

Rouhani arrived in Paris on Wednesday from Rome, where billions of euros' worth of trade deals were reached, and was formally greeted Thursday morning at the gold-domed Invalides monument that houses Napoleon's tomb.
France welcomes Iran's president — and his checkbook

243195-834.jpg

243196-554.jpg

243197-634.jpg

243198-208.jpg

243199-496.jpg

243200-450.jpg

n3024659-4774311.jpg

n3024659-4774313.jpg

n3024659-4774391.jpg

n3024659-4774395.jpg

n3024659-4774391.jpg

n3024659-4774382.jpg

n3024659-4774381.jpg

n3024659-4774390.jpg

n3024659-4774396.jpg

After all the money Iran has gotten from the West I'm sure a big thank you to France is in order.

Of course Iran will still be working on its nuclear program.

Cordiality does have its good points. For Iran that is.

After all the money Iran has gotten from the West I'm sure a big thank you to France is in order.

YOU ARE IDIOT AND DUMB
IT WAS IRAN MONEY.BUT IT WAS FROZEN .
YOU ARE DUMB AND BRAINWASHED .........

YOU ARE IDIOT AND DUMB

Talk about an idiot. There ya go. A moron and a liberal idiot.

Oh and you can fuck off while your at it. LOL

you should kill yourself.humanity is shaming because of you.
you are illiterate

LMAO You should kill yourself because your an idiot.

Giving Iran back its frozen assets is just another way for them to carry on with their nuclear program.

If your weren't such and idiot you'd know this. But being as you are an idiot the thought never entered your feeble brain.

As for being illiterate I'd bet I'm better educated than you any day of the week.

Kill yourself. No one cares. Idiot.

YOU ARE IDIOT AND DUMB

you are illiterate

Giving Iran back its frozen assets is just another way for them to carry on with their nuclear program.

If your weren't such and idiot you'd know this. But being as you are an idiot the thought never entered your feeble brain.

As for being illiterate I'd bet I'm better educated than you any day of the week.

you are idiot .you dont know anything about physic .but ban ki moon isnt idiot and illiterate like you
UN welcomes report on Iran completing required nuclear ...
www.un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=53020
United Nations
Jan 16, 2016 - Following the release of a report confirming that Iran has completed ... the nuclear issue, UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon today welcomed ...

YOU ARE IDIOT AND DUMB

you are illiterate

you are idiot .you dont know anything about physic .but ban ki moon isnt idiot and illiterate like you
UN welcomes report on Iran completing required nuclear ...
www.un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=53020
United Nations
Jan 16, 2016 - Following the release of a report confirming that Iran has completed ... the nuclear issue, UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon today welcomed ...

You aren't as smart as you think you are and appear to be quite illiterate.

Anyone who thinks Iran won't pursue it nuclear plans is a deluded idiot.

All the Wests money and their hopes with this treaty will come to naught.

Its not worth the paper its written on and if you had a working brain cell you'd know that.

I'd say Holland was damn lucky to get his hand back. He stuck it out there enough to put it at serious risk.

These barbarians, Persian and Arab, love to cut off Infidel hands.

Any country that hates America seems to be a friend of the international left these days...

What is up with that?

Forum List

Back