France to Recognise Palestinian State

It's no wonder Muslims are running all over the world mass murdering innocent people.

The so-called "Palestinians" get rewarded for theirs. .

FRANCE IS CONTROLLING BY JEWISH

What an idiot! First of all, there is rampant anti-Semitism in France, which is why so many french Jews are running to Israel. secondly, France has just said it is ready to recognize Palestine. Why would France say that if it was controlled by Jews?

Israel.gif

The racist and bigots tend to have there facts all backwards and this is just another instance of the same old tired diatribe. Even if France recognizes a palestine, they still don't have borders and so have no sovereign authority. Which means its a token move entirely. Nor do they have a government so really its all just lipstick on a pig.

Israel has always wanted a genuine peace agreement with the Palestinians and on each occasion has been knocked back.

The Palestinians don't want peace but all of Israel!

In any case, how is peace possible, when Palestinian terrorists are trained from birth to hate and kill Jews everyday?

The pressure from its Muslim population is evident in this ridiculous decision from France.

France was a great nation, but look at it now - pathetic!

France is a beautiful nation. When I was in Yellowstone last season I met a really nice couple, one Israeli and the other French and they were great. We had many a campfire party with people from all nations.

If France is being pressured into this or using it as a ploy to try and slow the terrorist activities its a good example of why the Arab Muslims have kept up the terrorism. Some people will cave in eventually. Sad but true.

Even so its still just a token move.

France is a beautiful nation. When I was in Yellowstone last season I met a really nice couple, one Israeli and the other French and they were great. We had many a campfire party with people from all nations.

If France is being pressured into this or using it as a ploy to try and slow the terrorist activities its a good example of why the Arab Muslims have kept up the terrorism. Some people will cave in eventually. Sad but true.

Yes, I love....well loved France! My fab country in the world.... before the Islamic hordes took over.

I hope and pray these Sharia Law savages will not completely destroy that beautiful country from within out. :(

The French are a strong willed people, they've survived any number of tragedies in these latest few centuries and I have no doubt they will survive this one.

France is better than this and I trust they will overcome the moment eventually

Humanity posted this about 2 weeks ago.
Must be dementia.

Did I?

Wow, I must have looked into my crystal ball and seen this eh...

Source: Reuters - Fri, 29 Jan 2016 17:51 GMT

Indee has lost the plot and... oh wait... that was YEARS ago!! :cuckoo:

Want to have a chat with a professional about dementia Indee... Maybe they can help you with your zionutism too!!!

Yes, I love....well loved France! My fab country in the world.... before the Islamic hordes took over.

I hope and pray these Sharia Law savages will not completely destroy that beautiful country from within out. :(

Ever been to France? Ever spent more than a weeks holiday in France?

The "Islamic hoardes" you speak of...? Well, I didn't see them a week ago when I was in France and I know enough French people to know that they will never let that happen...

It's YOUR Islamophobia and racism that has these thoughts...

It's all in YOUR head...

The "Islamic hoardes" you speak of...? Well, I didn't see them a week ago when I was in France and I know enough French people to know that they will never let that happen...

It's all in YOUR head...

I have been not once but several times to Paris.... I made a "Lost Generation trip" you know places and homes where the American writers and artists of the 1920s went and lived.....

so yes....I know many things about Paris

and no

Islamic hordes are not wanted there....there were no Islamic Sharia Law savages there in the 1920s.

Token move or yet another nail in the coffin of zionist Israel...

Israel may tighten their iron fist grip on Gaza and the Palestinian people...

The rest of the world is getting sick and tired of Israel... That IS fact...

Israel needs to fit in with modern societies or face yet another backlash...

It's that simple!

It's all in YOUR head...

I have been not once but several times to Paris.... I made a "Lost Generation trip" you know places and homes where the American writers and artists of the 1920s went and lived.....

so yes....I am know many things about Paris

and no

Islamic hordes are not wanted there....there were no Islamic Sharia Law savages there in the 1920s.

Ah Paris...

An often misunderstood city...

I can tell you that Paris is NOT France!

In the same way that London is NOT the UK, that Washington is NOT America!

You "loved" Paris... Well, good for you, it's a real pity you didn't love France!

It's all in YOUR head...

and no

Ah Paris...

You "loved" Paris... Well, good for you, it's a real pity you didn't love France!

I love all France.

It's all in YOUR head...

and no

Ah Paris...

I love all France.

But you have only been to Paris... Several times apparently...

On some "Lost Generation trip" tourist fantasy trip... Bravo!

It's all in YOUR head...

and no

Ah Paris...

I love all France.

But you have only been to Paris... Several times apparently...

On some "Lost Generation trip" tourist fantasy trip... Bravo!

True
Only Paris in my heart and mind and real life

but I do know the rest too....if only in literature....beautiful!

the Midi specially!

Forum List

Back