France Terror Attack, Two beheaded in Church by Muslim madman

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
The religion of peace strikes again.

France has been struck by two terror attacks within hours of each other as three people were killed - two of them beheaded - in an attack inside a cathedral in Nice before a gunman was shot dead by police in Avignon.

The first attack began around 9am at the Notre Dame cathedral in Nice where a knifeman beheaded an elderly female parishioner and a male church warden, fatally stabbed a second woman, wounded several others, and was then shot and arrested by police.

Two hours later, a gunman threatened people on the streets of Avignon - 120 miles from Nice - while shouting 'Allahu Akbar' before he was fatally shot by police.

34995556-8892233-image-m-66_1603971690984.jpg

34990180-8892233-image-m-30_1603963067435.jpg

34992594-8892233-image-a-55_1603966384724.jpg

This is what the left wants for the United States. Any and all deaths at the hands of Islamists is acceptable, as long as they can let people in without vetting them.

France has been struck by two terror attacks within hours of each other as three people were killed - two of them beheaded - in an attack inside a cathedral in Nice before a gunman was shot dead by police in Avignon.

The first attack began around 9am at the Notre Dame cathedral in Nice where a knifeman beheaded an elderly female parishioner and a male church warden, fatally stabbed a second woman, wounded several others, and was then shot and arrested by police.

Two hours later, a gunman threatened people on the streets of Avignon - 120 miles from Nice - while shouting 'Allahu Akbar' before he was fatally shot by police.

Nobody deserves to be harmed or die over any religion.

The French government though bring it on themselves with their Islamaphobic policies.
Making it illegal for Islamic women to wear the hijab is just one example.
Charlie Hebdo's continual attacks on the Prophet Muhammad in a country with a large Muslim community and where
automatic rifles can be bought by the public the surprise is the massacre didn't happen sooner, It only takes one bigoted hothead.

Speaking of bigoted hothead arsewipes I would have thought the OP would relate to the killers, O but they are not Trumpsters and the wrong religion whom in its entirety he blames - bigoted fuckhead!

The French government though bring it on themselves with their Islamaphobic policies.
Charlie Hebdo's continual attacks on the Prophet Muhammad in a country with a large Muslim community and where
automatic rifles can be bought by the public the surprise is the massacre didn't happen sooner, It only takes one bigoted hothead.

Speaking of bigoted hothead arsewipes I would have thought the OP would relate to the killers, O but they are not Trumpsters and the wrong religion whom in its entirety he blames - bigoted fuckhead!
Have you had you annual retardation checkup for the year, yet?

You justify the murder of completely innocent people with no understanding whatsoever that you could be next while supporting the Islamist agenda to make any criticism of Islam punishable by Death.

Charlie Hebdo's continual attacks on the Prophet Muhammad in a country with a large Muslim community

Barbarians don't believe in free speech. Or religious freedom.
So why are you a Barbarian?

Sorry, not a Muslim.
I feel no urge to cut off your fat, stupid head.
Yanks are Barbarians as they proved in Vietnam and propping up murderous Fascist Juntas in central and south America.

Charlie Hebdo's continual attacks on the Prophet Muhammad in a country with a large Muslim community

Barbarians don't believe in free speech. Or religious freedom.
So why are you a Barbarian?

Sorry, not a Muslim.
I feel no urge to cut off your fat, stupid head.
Yanks are Barbarians as they proved in Vietnam and propping up murderous Fascist Juntas in central and south America.

Do you cry yourself to sleep because Reagan beat the Soviet Union?

Ah, so we have another Muslim ball buffer. You’d have all Western countries surrender free speech just to appease your Muslim Overlords. Thing is, they’ll still kill you anyway.

You justify the murder of completely innocent people with no understanding whatsoever that you could be next while supporting the Islamist agenda to make any criticism of Islam punishable by Death.
The first thing I said was nobody deserves to get hurt or die for a religion. So like you Trumpsters always do you just lie as usual.

I would never get harmed by Muslims. My best friend for over 30 years is a Muslim as are many of my friends. I spend time in the Muslim community where I am treated as an equal despite the fact they know I'm a Marxist Athiest.
They don't understand it but if anything feel sorry for me rather than show any aggression.
One thing I would never do is insult their Prophet Muhammed.

The first thing I said was nobody deserves to get hurt or die for a religion. So like you Trumpsters always do you just lie as usual.

I would never get harmed by Muslims. My best friend for over 30 years is a Muslim as are many of my friends. I spend time in the Muslim community where I am treated as an equal despite the fact they know I'm a Marxist Athiest.
They don't understand it but if anything feel sorry for me rather than show any aggression.

Yes, you have to limit your freedoms when amongst the barbarians.

Twisted "Porgressive" Logic
Islamist who murder innocent people in the name of Islam are not intolerant, but the people who complain about Islamic hate and violence are bigots

Yes, you have to limit your freedoms when amongst the barbarians.
My freedom is in no way limited. They don't insult Karl Marx so why would I insult their prophet?

If someone went around your community shouting - "Hey I'm a just out of prison pedophile!"
He might be exercising his right to free speech but not many will be surprised if he comes to a sticky end.

New Topics

Forum List

Back