France....gang shootings? They have gun control..

I can't find numbers on how many are burned to death in the boot of a car in France, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't make up the difference of 7.98 per 100,000

The difference is in GUN deaths. Even of there were a billion, it wouldn't make up the difference. apples and oranges.

France has 2.65 gun deaths per 100,000. The U.S. has 10.63 gun deaths per 100,000.
They can't be following too closely

Quite a bit behind, yes. But on the same path. That's the point.

You going to address that at some point?

Quite a bit behind, yes. But on the same path. That's the point.

You going to address that at some point?
We have 4 times the gun deaths that they do. At some point it might be worthwhile to address your silly claims. For now, it's not even close.

We have 4 times the gun deaths that they do. At some point it might be worthwhile to address your silly claims. For now, it's not even close.

And they are experiencing similar gang issues and increasing "gun" issues, despite having strong gun control.

This strongly undermines the claim that guns or gun rights are the problem.

Do you need me to dumb this down any more for you? Are three syllable words ok?

And they are experiencing similar gang issues and increasing "gun" issues, despite having strong gun control.

This strongly undermines the claim that guns or gun rights are the problem.

Do you need me to dumb this down any more for you? Are three syllable words ok?
Wow. That's like someone who drinks one beer is going to become an alcoholic. Get back to me when their gun deaths are more than 1/4 of ours.

Wow. That's like someone who drinks one beer is going to become an alcoholic. Get back to me when their gun deaths are more than 1/4 of ours.

ONe or two beers, are not a problem. One or two gangs, that already have a proven business plan to grow, is a problem that will only grow.

That that is happening DESPITE HAVING IN PLACE THE KIND OF RULES THAT YOU PEOPLE SAY WILL SOLVE OUR GANG AND CRIME PROBLEMS,

shows that your case for gun control is not right.

ONe or two beers, are not a problem. One or two gangs, that already have a proven business plan to grow, is a problem that will only grow.

That that is happening DESPITE HAVING IN PLACE THE KIND OF RULES THAT YOU PEOPLE SAY WILL SOLVE OUR GANG AND CRIME PROBLEMS,

shows that your case for gun control is not right.
Who said any one rule would solve the gang problem? Many things can help solve it, but you are an idiot if you expect any one thing to solve it, you idiot.

Who said any one rule would solve the gang problem? Many things can help solve it, but you are an idiot if you expect any one thing to solve it, you idiot.

You leftards talk about gun control, like it will solve gun crime. But places that have gun control, even more draconian, that you admit to wanting, are having GROWING PROBLEMS with gang and gun violence.

And you are pretending to not see the relevence.

You are willfully ignorant.

You leftards talk about gun control, like it will solve gun crime. But places that have gun control, even more draconian, that you admit to wanting, are having GROWING PROBLEMS with gang and gun violence.

And you are pretending to not see the relevence.

You are willfully ignorant.
No. You gun nuts are the only ones that ever even talk about totally solving gun crime while blocking everything that might help reduce the problem. You are an idiot.

No. You gun nuts are the only ones that ever even talk about totally solving gun crime while blocking everything that might help reduce the problem. You are an idiot.

Nothing you idiots suggest will reduce the problem...since you don't care about actual gun criminals....you and the democrats keep letting them out of jail and prison....they are the ones doing the shooting, and none of your laws prevents them from doing it.....

Keeping them locked up for 30-life...would lower the gun crime rate.....but you keep letting them out.....

Why is that?

Nothing you idiots suggest will reduce the problem...since you don't care about actual gun criminals....you and the democrats keep letting them out of jail and prison....they are the ones doing the shooting, and none of your laws prevents them from doing it.....

Keeping them locked up for 30-life...would lower the gun crime rate.....but you keep letting them out.....

Why is that?
Please name one person I have let out of prison.

Forum List

Back