France, A police officer killed in a knife attack in a police station

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
According to the initial evidence, the police woman she was knifed in the throat.

1619191293241.png

The assailant, also died shot down by a other policeman . He was a 36-year-old Tunisian national, unknown to police and territorial intelligence, and on a regular situation.
When this happens, the media try to say that it was not a terrorist attack, but a policeman call the media to say that the Tunisian man said before the attack "Allah Akbar" then with the same style of CNN they LCI still keep on
saying that it was not a terrorist attack.
All a bunch of creepy lefties who keep on defending the terrorist still if they have the proof of the attack.

Link in French :
Rambouillet : une policière tuée dans une attaque au couteau

According to the initial evidence, the police woman she was knifed in the throat.

View attachment 483092

The assailant, also died shot down by a other policeman . He was a 36-year-old Tunisian national, unknown to police and territorial intelligence, and on a regular situation.
When this happens, the media try to say that it was not a terrorist attack, but a policeman call the media to say that the Tunisian man said before the attack "Allah Akbar" then with the same style of CNN they LCI still keep on
All a bunch of creepy lefties who keep on defending the terrorist still if they have the proof of the attack.

Link in French :
I've been in two knife fights before and nobody got cut.

View attachment 483092

Link in French :
Yes, we can defend yourself against a knife attack the person need to know self-defense,
He attacked the cop by surprise that’s why she was killed, she not prepare for it.

Vote Le Pen and start massive deportations.
You got it, she should already be President of France since 2017 and in 2022 i hope that the French will have wake up a little ?
Yes.
I'd love to see Salvini in Italy, Abascal in Spain and Le Pen in France all get into power.
That would be a major force and really shake up the EU.

View attachment 483092

Link in French :
Yes, we can defend yourself against a knife attack the person need to know self-defense,
He attacked the cop by surprise that’s why she was killed, she not prepare for it.
Judo came back to me after 25 years with the net result, they got tripped.

Vote Le Pen and start massive deportations.
You got it, she should already be President of France since 2017 and in 2022 i hope that the French will have wake up a little ?
Yes.
I'd love to see Salvini in Italy, Abascal in Spain and Le Pen in France all get into power.
That would be a major force and really shake up the EU.
I don’t think that will happens people are too softty and the media do brainwashing daily against Le Pen it’s like CNN here the media are the same dirty way.

View attachment 483092

Link in French :
We don’t forget me too I took the self-defense of taekwondo.

View attachment 483092

Link in French :
We don’t forget me too I took the self-defense of taekwondo.
Yes

Our marxist shitstains say knife fights are common and "let the kids play!".

I like my odds better with this:
Glock_Popularity_Organic_Featured_9-17-2019.jpg
You have the reputation you the Americans of being too armed for the French, armed to the teeth but here we are at the mercy of terrorists, thugs who come out of the shadows to attack us but it is also very violent in France.

Forum List

Back