How to be a Fox news talking head:

Be a flaming bigot
beat your head against the ground until you're dizzy
talk.

Wiseacre

Retired USAF Chief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh, I don't know, I'm leading the fight against stupid and inane threads and feeling good about it too. How productive do you think your posts are?

Cheddarmelon

Reaction score
Oh, I don't know, I'm leading the fight against stupid and inane threads and feeling good about it too. How productive do you think your posts are?
Everyone's just an asshole with an opinion man, no matter which side of the fence you sit.

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Gawd, that ditz has trouble with just about everything.

I don't watch fux of course but I do love it when Jon Stewart rips them all new ones - like he did last night, including the Brainless Bleached Blond Bomb.

Warning to those who do watch fux ... its killing what few brain cells you may have left.

Zander

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The Obama ass sniffers are desperate and it's starting to show.....

Monday's debate on Foreign Policy seems to coming at the perfect time, just as Obama's lies about Libya start to unravel (along with his chances for reelection)......:popcorn:

Wiseacre

Retired USAF Chief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Everyone's just an asshole with an opinion man, no matter which side of the fence you sit.
Do we need to waste our time writing about a misstatement by a newsperson, on any network?

Zander

Platinum Member
Reaction score

tjvh

Reaction score
How to be a Fox news talking head:

Be a flaming bigot
beat your head against the ground until you're dizzy
talk.
Why does one have to act like a Liberal to work at Fox news? :confused:

whitehall

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Four people including the US Ambassador and two former Navy Seals are dead because of the admitted (criminal) negligence of the Obama administration and Media Matters feeds a cherry picked statement by Megan Kelly to the left wing blog sites? Will that get Oblame-a off the hook? Obama just got finished discussing the issue on the comedy channel with Jon Stewart and he smilingly told Stewart that the deaths of four Americans "was not optimal" whatever the hell that means.

blastoff

Undocumented Reg. User
Reaction score
Hey, it's a tough job trying to keep Barry propped up and attempting to deflect attention anywhere but on his dismal record, especially foreign policy.

Cheddarmelon

Reaction score
Four people including the US Ambassador and two former Navy Seals are dead because of the admitted (criminal) negligence of the Obama administration and Media Matters feeds a cherry picked statement by Megan Kelly to the left wing blog sites? Will that get Oblame-a off the hook? Obama just got finished discussing the issue on the comedy channel with Jon Stewart and he smilingly told Stewart that the deaths of four Americans "was not optimal" whatever the hell that means.

He was neither smiling, nor saying that the deaths of four people was "not optimal."

try continuing the false moral outrage. You'll live unhappy, and die miserable.

Last edited:

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It depends on what the meaning of "is" is.

FJO

Gold Member
Reaction score

I don't watch fux of course but I do love it when Jon Stewart rips them all new ones - like he did last night, including the Brainless Bleached Blond Bomb.

Warning to those who do watch fux ... its killing what few brain cells you may have left.
She has a law degree she earned without affirmative action, unlike the highly tauted accolades of the half-breed president.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Reaction score
The Obama ass sniffers are desperate and it's starting to show.....

Monday's debate on Foreign Policy seems to coming at the perfect time, just as Obama's lies about Libya start to unravel (along with his chances for reelection)......:popcorn:
Yup, he can tell us to read a transcript all he wants. Doesn't change the fact that for a week he blammed the attack on a video, saying the "attack" (whether its "terrorism" or not) was in response to the video. The CIA report within 24 hours said it was a co-ordinated attack, not a mob going out of control. The Obama administration tried to blame it on the intelligence agencies, but the CIA isn't going to take the fall for Obama's cover up.

Obama LIED through his teeth, and had all of his surrogates lie through their teeth about the video being the cause. Him referring to it as an "act of terror" doesn't change the fact that he lied about his knowledge of it in the days afterwards.

Cheddarmelon

Reaction score

She has a law degree she earned without affirmative action, unlike the highly tauted accolades of the half-breed president.

You only reinforce the sterotype that Republicans are small minded redneck bigots.

Cheddarmelon

Reaction score
[h t t p ://mediamatters.org/video/2012/10/18/foxs-kelly-declaring-something-an-act-of-terror/190741]Fox's Kelly: "Declaring Something An Act Of Terror Does Not Necessarily Mean You Are Declaring It A Terror Attack" | Video | Media Matters for America
nothing wrong with the quoted statement... lets say it again... a terrorist attack is not the same as an act of terror... fine just as it was. An attack on the WTC - a terrorist attack - is not the same as some terrorists sending threat letters to a congressman - an act of terror.
The secret word for today is Sophistry!

Most reactions - Past 7 days