FoxNews Narrative and Obama Administration's tactics are actually in synch for once!

Vast LWC

<-Mohammed
Aug 4, 2009
New York
And I agree with both their assessments!

Wait, has hell frozen over?

Clinton Accuses Pakistani Officials of Holding Back on Bin Laden Intelligence
FOXNews.com

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton accused members of the Pakistani government over the weekend of practically harboring Usama bin Laden, raising questions about whether the U.S. is pushing hard enough on its presumed ally to give up the world's most wanted terrorist.

FOXNews.com - Clinton Accuses Pakistani Officials of Holding Back on Bin Laden Intelligence

what would getting bin laden do at this point exactly? its just a vote getter

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

where is osama bin laden??? huh?? everything suddenly changes for you libtards when your guy is in huh?? hypocrite.

where is osama bin laden??? huh?? everything suddenly changes for you libtards when your guy is in huh?? hypocrite.

not a liberal and i never cared about getting bin laden in the first place. he was just a puppet to promote spreading "democracy" to the middle east

you are good at deflection though willow, seems all you have

not a liberal and i never cared about getting bin laden in the first place. he was just a puppet to promote spreading "democracy" to the middle east

I would be interested to know why you want Bin Laden running about.

It would give America the satisfaction that the asshole is dead. How would that be a bad thing?

would it be worth all the time, lives, money, and resources spent on finding him? no. he is already tactically useless, whether his physical body or not dies doesn't matter. chances are he would just become a revered marytr and fire up dulled insurgency groups

It would give America the satisfaction that the asshole is dead. How would that be a bad thing?

would it be worth all the time, lives, money, and resources spent on finding him? no. he is already tactically useless, whether his physical body or not dies doesn't matter. chances are he would just become a revered marytr and fire up dulled insurgency groups

I think it would. Others may disagree.

But I'm from NYC, I had friends die on 9/11, and I have a very strong vengeance streak.

Forum List

Back