FoxNews Calling The Election For Hillary?

I/m going to wait till after the actual votes are counted . Your news while interesting is before the actual election Fang !!

They keep sharing this image of the electoral vote on TV and their website. The tossup votes don't matter since they consistently have Hillary above 270. What's the point?

http://a57.foxnews.com/www.foxnews.com/images/root_images/0/0/scorecard-1_20161104_105929.jpg
I'm not sure I understand your question. Are you unhappy that Hillary is above 270 and Fox is reporting it, or are you saying something else?

It doesn't make sense to me why any new outlet would post electoral votes before the election. I get they are guessing based on polls, but the image looks like Hillary already won. I guess I'm just saying their article is pretty useless at this point. Just wait until Tuesday.

The corrupt media is in the bag for Hillary!

But its Fox?

uhhh, Democratic plant? Err...False flag? ummmm....

I am going to agree any news source saying Hillary Clinton has won is useless at this point...

Do I believe she will win?

Yes...

They keep sharing this image of the electoral vote on TV and their website. The tossup votes don't matter since they consistently have Hillary above 270. What's the point?

http://a57.foxnews.com/www.foxnews.com/images/root_images/0/0/scorecard-1_20161104_105929.jpg
I'm not sure I understand your question. Are you unhappy that Hillary is above 270 and Fox is reporting it, or are you saying something else?

It doesn't make sense to me why any new outlet would post electoral votes before the election. I get they are guessing based on polls, but the image looks like Hillary already won. I guess I'm just saying their article is pretty useless at this point. Just wait until Tuesday.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------- pretty useless or done to discourage TRUMP supporters and voters Fang !!

Other right wingers are posting about CNN's projection and....because they're morons.....can't add and see that CNN is projecting as solide and leaning dem states totaling 268.....Now, can anyone really believe that Clinton can't pull 2 more EC votes from the several toss up states?

Yes I see CNN has a friendlier map for Trump. Still my same point though. I guess these maps just seem useless to me. It's like constantly posting the final score of the Super Bowl a week BEFORE the game and updating it each day based on data you really can't verify. I think that was my point. OK, shutting up about it now.

Yes I see CNN has a friendlier map for Trump. Still my same point though. I guess these maps just seem useless to me. It's like constantly posting the final score of the Super Bowl a week BEFORE the game and updating it each day based on data you really can't verify. I think that was my point. OK, shutting up about it now.

No. It's more like announcing the score after each inning. We're down to the last few minutes on the clock, and Trump's team is tired, injured, and doing dumb crap to cause more penalties every time he opens his mouth.

No. It's more like announcing the score after each inning. We're down to the last few minutes on the clock, and Trump's team is tired, injured, and doing dumb crap to cause more penalties every time he opens his mouth.

Trump has stayed in point all week.

A whole week without insulting a new group that he needs to be elected? That's just what we need. A president that can go a whole week without saying something completely stupid. I'm sure his knuckles are white from the stress of not being able to call someone a loser for that long. Do we have him to thank for his recent restraint, or the armed guards in charge of keeping his thumbs away from his twitter account 24/7?

No need to shut up, Fang. I feel the same way. I wish we could severely limit polls and their reporting. It DOES influence the election results and if you watch CNN or FOX, they talk about them almost exclusively. It's like the reporting they do on the night of the election--California which is still voting starts getting the early results from the eastern seaboard. I don't like it. It should be a big surprise, like your Christmas stocking or your Easter basket.

A whole week without insulting a new group that he needs to be elected? That's just what we need. A president that can go a whole week without saying something completely stupid. I'm sure his knuckles are white from the stress of not being able to call someone a loser for that long. Do we have him to thank for his recent restraint, or the armed guards in charge of keeping his thumbs away from his twitter account 24/7?
That's why Obama and Clinton have been whining so much the past couple days--trying to set him off. He's not biting. I think they've got him medicated.

That's why Obama and Clinton have been whining so much the past couple days--trying to set him off. He's not biting. I think they've got him medicated.

I guarantee he's biting, but they have his muzzle close enough to stop him before he can do it in public. I'll bet money that he's pacing back and forth like a tiger in a cage at the zoo.

Fox News Calling The Election For Hillary?

They want to be right this time for a change.

A strange election where one party is trying to muzzle their candidate so the nation can't hear his stupid remarks.

New Topics

Forum List

Back