Foxnews calling it "Manchin social spending bill" and talking about whether Sinema will vote for it.

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas

The fate of a social spending and tax bill agreed to by Sen. Joe Manchin and Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer hangs in the balance as another key moderate, Sen. Kyrsten Sinema still hasn't said if she'll support it.

Manchin, D-W.Va., said he plans to talk with Sinema, D-Ariz., on the Senate Monday about the bill. But her office says it may take a little longer for the senator to decide how she will vote.

The Dems/Media have been hyping this as if it is a done deal, now that Manchin made the deal. They are hoping Sinema will feel overwhelmed and go along. Fox is doing what it can to keep stirring the pot. If it passes, Manchin is toast in WV. I don't know what he's thinking.

We'll see . . .

The fate of a social spending and tax bill agreed to by Sen. Joe Manchin and Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer hangs in the balance as another key moderate, Sen. Kyrsten Sinema still hasn't said if she'll support it.

Manchin, D-W.Va., said he plans to talk with Sinema, D-Ariz., on the Senate Monday about the bill. But her office says it may take a little longer for the senator to decide how she will vote.

The Dems/Media have been hyping this as if it is a done deal, now that Manchin made the deal. They are hoping Sinema will feel overwhelmed and go along. Fox is doing what it can to keep stirring the pot. If it passes, Manchin is toast in WV. I don't know what he's thinking.

We'll see . . .

Manchin is running for president in 2024 and he will win WV.

Schumer's Inflation Reduction Act should be renamed "Another Greedy Democrat Trillion Dollar Looting Spree Act".
The Democrats are greedy thieves.
They don't care how much their lying and stealing hurts the hard working taxpayers.
Biden and Schumer's inflation is forcing poor people to choose between paying the rent or buying food.
Schumer's greed is destroying people's life savings.
Dems don't care, they just want their kick-backs.

The Inflation Reduction Act doesn’t reduce inflation

1 day ago · T he Inflation Reduction Act does a lot of things. It raises taxes on almost everyone, including those who make less than $10,000 a year. It …

Democrats' high-spending 'Inflation Reduction Act' will do …

Jul 28, 2022 · The Inflation Reduction Act is crammed with the very same spending, corporate welfare, price-fixing and tax hikes that were part of Build Back Better — long-desired progressive

Perhaps. But this could be the straw that breaks the camel's back for Manchin.

The bill is another nail in America's economy though, should it pass.
I don't think Kristen Big Boobs id going to vote for it. She would have said it by now is she would

Ohhhhh I hope they pass this.....I want inflation over 12% and gas above 7

And the 3rd quarter at negative 2

Why would that happen? It's a relatively small bill after Manchin pared it down and there are aspects in it to pay for it.

And? An actual adult that has shown he can get things done and not a party partisan of either party?
Well . . . It would be interesting to see that. Manchin and Sinema have that Democratic dissenter thing in common. Maybe he would be interested in her slot, or whatever you said.

New Topics

Forum List

Back