FoxNews Anchors Quarantined

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I’m surprised there isn’t a thread on this.

Fox News president, top anchors advised to quarantine after coronavirus exposure: report

Numerous Fox News personalities including anchors Bret Baier and Martha MacCallum, as well as the network's president, Jay Wallace, were reportedly advised to quarantine following their exposure last week to a person who tested positive Sunday for COVID-19.

The New York Times reported that the other personalities at the network advised to quarantine included two co-hosts of "The Five," Juan Williams and Dana Perino. Williams is also a columnist for The Hill.

And now this:

Fox News president, top anchors advised to quarantine after coronavirus exposure: report

Numerous Fox News personalities including anchors Bret Baier and Martha MacCallum, as well as the network's president, Jay Wallace, were reportedly advised to quarantine following their exposure last week to a person who tested positive Sunday for COVID-19.

The New York Times reported that the other personalities at the network advised to quarantine included two co-hosts of "The Five," Juan Williams and Dana Perino. Williams is also a columnist for The Hill.

And now this:

Who gives a shit?

And now this:

Get a life.

Quit spamming the board.

Reported for trolling.

1603810311795.png

Who cares? Both will be back in two weeks.
The Fox producer will NOT be back in two weeks.
People die, but I did notice the lie they told. He died of Covid complications.

That is code for, 'we are blaming covid instead of the real medical issue he had".
The big question is:
Would he have died if he didn’t get Covid?
Correct question. No, he wouldn’t.

That is code for, 'we are blaming covid instead of the real medical issue he had".
The big question is:
Correct question. No, he wouldn’t.
So, you're a MD and know the medical case history of this person to make that diagnosis?

The big question is:
Can you answer that?
Nope.
I think its a good question tho.
You guys ate always talking about pre-existing conditions. I have one. I am partially disabled. If I were to get Covid I highly doubt my disability would be what kills me.

The big question is:
Can you answer that?
Nope.
I think its a good question tho.
You guys ate always talking about pre-existing conditions. I have one. I am partially disabled. If I were to get Covid I highly doubt my disability would be what kills me.
I very much doubt if it would be Covid that kills you. I have a few health issues that put Me in the at-risk category. If I get covid, it won't be covid that kills Me.

I very much doubt if it would be Covid that kills you. I have a few health issues that put Me in the at-risk category. If I get covid, it won't be covid that kills Me.
So, you're a MD?
I'm not make the claim. I can, however, read. The stats on who died FROM Covid are so far off they are unbelievable. The medical administrations of this country exhibited significant greed when it was shown that they get paid for every covid death. It is estimated, by reputable Doctors and virologist, that as much as 90% of the total death count attributed to covid to be a death WITH covid, not a death FROM covid.

Finally, I'm not a coward to give up essential freedoms because I may face hardship or even death. That would be a huge disservice to My ancestors and to the brave history of this nation.

Forum List

Back