FoxNews Anchors Quarantined

Everyone is going to get Covid19. Just like everyone catches the flu. Once it escaped China, that was a forgone conclusion. We're only trying to keep from getting it until there is an effective treatment.

If the vaccine it's like flu vaccine...we have to hope Covid19 doesn't mutate.

After there is an effective treatment...I think most of us are going to WANT to get it while we're young enough for it not have a significant risk of it killing us.

I very much doubt if it would be Covid that kills you. I have a few health issues that put Me in the at-risk category. If I get covid, it won't be covid that kills Me.
So, you're a MD?
I'm not make the claim. I can, however, read. The stats on who died FROM Covid are so far off they are unbelievable. The medical administrations of this country exhibited significant greed when it was shown that they get paid for every covid death. It is estimated, by reputable Doctors and virologist, that as much as 90% of the total death count attributed to covid to be a death WITH covid, not a death FROM covid.

Finally, I'm not a coward to give up essential freedoms because I may face hardship or even death. That would be a huge disservice to My ancestors and to the brave history of this nation.
OF COURSE the hospitals get paid more Medicare reimbursement for seniors being admitted to the hospital for it, BECAUSE it costs hospitals much much much more to take care of a patient with covid...the care is intensive.... and the costs of isolation and PPE are higher

The Doctors and nurses and respiratory therapists do not get a penny more for taking care of these patients, yet over 1000 of those doctors etc, have caught and died of covid...

the hospital getting more money from Medicare or Medicaid for covid patients does not pay the doctors and staff more.

AND the hospital does not get paid more for COVID DEATHS.

The hospital gets paid more for COVID PATIENTS due to the costs of their intensive care... 90% of the very sick covid patients LIVE and leave the hospital.....

NO ONE NEEDS TO COMMIT FRAUD AND LIE ON A DEATH CERTIFICATE for the cause of death, in order for the hospital to get paid more.... the diagnosis of covid, triggers the govt reimbursement being higher than another patient admitted to the hospital.

WHY you Trumpets continue to regurgitate Trump' s NONSENSE is just beyond reason!!! :dunno:

The information and documentation has been twisted, distorted, and outright lied about in order to fit a modern Marxist agenda.
So slavery never happened?
There was no genocide of Native Americans?
I guess the Holocaust never happened either.
and the Earth is flat.
Get therapy dude.

The information and documentation has been twisted, distorted, and outright lied about in order to fit a modern Marxist agenda.
So slavery never happened?
There was no genocide of Native Americans?
I guess the Holocaust never happened either.
and the Earth is flat.
Get therapy dude.
God, you're a fucking moron. No one said any of that.

I very much doubt if it would be Covid that kills you. I have a few health issues that put Me in the at-risk category. If I get covid, it won't be covid that kills Me.
So, you're a MD?
I'm not make the claim. I can, however, read. The stats on who died FROM Covid are so far off they are unbelievable. The medical administrations of this country exhibited significant greed when it was shown that they get paid for every covid death. It is estimated, by reputable Doctors and virologist, that as much as 90% of the total death count attributed to covid to be a death WITH covid, not a death FROM covid.

Finally, I'm not a coward to give up essential freedoms because I may face hardship or even death. That would be a huge disservice to My ancestors and to the brave history of this nation.
OF COURSE the hospitals get paid more Medicare reimbursement for seniors being admitted to the hospital for it, BECAUSE it costs hospitals much much much more to take care of a patient with covid...the care is intensive.... and the costs of isolation and PPE are higher

The Doctors and nurses and respiratory therapists do not get a penny more for taking care of these patients, yet over 1000 of those doctors etc, have caught and died of covid...

the hospital getting more money from Medicare or Medicaid for covid patients does not pay the doctors and staff more.

AND the hospital does not get paid more for COVID DEATHS.

The hospital gets paid more for COVID PATIENTS due to the costs of their intensive care... 90% of the very sick covid patients LIVE and leave the hospital.....

NO ONE NEEDS TO COMMIT FRAUD AND LIE ON A DEATH CERTIFICATE for the cause of death, in order for the hospital to get paid more.... the diagnosis of covid, triggers the govt reimbursement being higher than another patient admitted to the hospital.

WHY you Trumpets continue to regurgitate Trump' s NONSENSE is just beyond reason!!! :dunno:
It is amazing that it is right in front of you and you can't see it.

They are greedy and being pushed politically to pad the covid numbers up to hurt Trump. Not because it is the truth, but to hurt Trump and get more money.

Greed. Full on, greed.

Forum List

Back