Fox Still Won't Blame Democrats For The Lock Downs

Democrats are going to kill family businesses kill people have child pedophilia rise..
All to blame Donald J Trump
Raping children sure seem to be on Repubs minds a lot lately is it because there are so many pedos that are Repubs you think you can make people think it is only the Dems doing it? My business is doing great this year..

Democrats are going to kill family businesses kill people have child pedophilia rise..
Raping children sure seem to be on Repubs minds a lot lately is it because there are so many pedos that are Repubs you think you can make people think it is only the Dems doing it? My business is doing great this year..
What does any of this have to do with what I just said? Triggered white boy? Ha

I have no idea why you brough pedophilia into a conversation where it wasn't needed, this coming from a half white boy....

This morning they were discussing the PPP and why it was needed for people still suffering because of the pandemic.
Not once did they mention that Democrats are responsible for much of the damage and job-losses with their lock downs.

I don't care what anybody says about Fox.....they're in the bag for Democrats.
At least I can sit through 5 minutes of their coverage and not hear about Trump using Russian spies.
The rest of the media is literally unwatchable.
But even Fox is hedging on their support of the truth.
They still refuse to put the blame where it belongs.
The blame for all of the business closings rests squarely on the Democrat Party and Democrat officials at all levels of government, and Fox still refuses to point this out.

To their credit.....they're saying that the claims that Hunter Biden's laptop is Russian misinformation is total rubbish....but I think they are continuing to dance around a glaring truth that could make a major difference in the election.
They are refusing to be clear about the hardship that Democrats are subjecting everyone in this country to.
Yep.....the pandemic caused 1 out of 6 restaurants in New York to close permanently.
It wasn't Governor Cuomo or Mayor DeBlasio....that instituted the lock downs that are currently still in force, or not even Nancy Pelosi who refuses to negotiate on the PPP in good faith.
It's the pandemic.

Isn't Trump in charge anymore? :dunno:

The difference seems to be WE punish anyone we catch molesting kids. YOU DEMOCRATS make them President or VP.

This morning they were discussing the PPP and why it was needed for people still suffering because of the pandemic.
Not once did they mention that Democrats are responsible for much of the damage and job-losses with their lock downs.

At least I can sit through 5 minutes of their coverage and not hear about Trump using Russian spies.
The blame for all of the business closings rests squarely on the Democrat Party and Democrat officials at all levels of government, and Fox still refuses to point this out.

To their credit.....they're saying that the claims that Hunter Biden's laptop is Russian misinformation is total rubbish....but I think they are continuing to dance around a glaring truth that could make a major difference in the election.
They are refusing to be clear about the hardship that Democrats are subjecting everyone in this country to.
Yep.....the pandemic caused 1 out of 6 restaurants in New York to close permanently.
It wasn't Governor Cuomo or Mayor DeBlasio....that instituted the lock downs that are currently still in force, or not even Nancy Pelosi who refuses to negotiate on the PPP in good faith.
It's the pandemic.

Well we know what platform Trump is running on for re-election, BLAME EVERYONE. Blame Fauci, Blame opponents, blame WHO, blame China, blame, blame, blame. Because in the last four years Trump has devastated America, achieved nothing, done nothing, caused damage, and gave the rich a Trillion dollar tax cut. Aren't you whiny bitches Republican ever get sick of whining.

It's the pandemic.

Isn't Trump in charge anymore? :dunno:
He's a dictator......unless he wants money for the PPP or a wall to keep illegal Democrats out.

It's the pandemic.

Well we know what platform Trump is running on for re-election, BLAME EVERYONE. Blame Fauci, Blame opponents, blame WHO, blame China, blame, blame, blame. Because in the last four years Trump has devastated America, achieved nothing, done nothing, caused damage, and gave the rich a Trillion dollar tax cut. Aren't you whiny bitches Republican ever get sick of whining.
Maybe he might stop blaming them if they would stop doing it.

Kind of says it all. Also, there is a couple threads they are wondering if being gay is genetic or learned, mmmm I guess they're finally questioning their latency. Oh, my business has been doing good too and good for you.

It's the pandemic.

You on the clock government worker?

It's the pandemic.

I haven't met a trumpturd that ever owns up to their mistakes.

I have no idea why you brough pedophilia into a conversation where it wasn't needed, this coming from a half white boy....
Because claims of child abuse is gone down because they’re not in school to report it.. So are you white boy lefties are out there touching all these little girls and boys and getting away with it I think you’re enjoying it

Sounds to me you're very much hung up on little girls and boys. Maybe you should be locked up.

The difference seems to be WE punish anyone we catch molesting kids. YOU DEMOCRATS make them President or VP.
I am not a Democrat but thanks for playing, the desperation reeks of grasping at straws.

Because claims of child abuse is gone down because they’re not in school to report it.. So are you white boy lefties are out there touching all these little girls and boys and getting away with it I think you’re enjoying it
Only cowards like you say bullshit like you do. Your post has been reported for claiming I am a child molestor..That is against the TOS you POS.

Some of the first governors to start shutting things down was Mike Dewine (Ohio) and Jim Justice (WV). Both Republicans. Around here places like Burger King, McDonalds and Taco Bell still haven't opened fully up.

Both are constantly on television threatening to close things down again.

People who vote against Republican values and instead seem to always support leftist values......aren't really Republicans are they?

As is well known, Marxists and Democrats will stoop to ANYTHING to get their way....even registering as Republicans.
You don't see Republicans registering as Democrats do you? They should.

Some of the first governors to start shutting things down was Mike Dewine (Ohio) and Jim Justice (WV). Both Republicans. Around here places like Burger King, McDonalds and Taco Bell still haven't opened fully up.

Both are constantly on television threatening to close things down again.

People who vote against Republican values and instead seem to always support leftist values......aren't really Republicans are they?

As is well known, Marxists and Democrats will stoop to ANYTHING to get their way....even registering as Republicans.
You don't see Republicans registering as Democrats do you? They should.

A concern for others is only a leftist value?

Only cowards like you say bullshit like you do. Your post has been reported for claiming I am a child molestor..That is against the TOS you POS.
Calm down white boy your claims are false I stated data

It's the pandemic.

You on the clock government worker?
Lunch.

It's the pandemic.

Any blame belongs solely to Trump.

It was Trump who downplayed the severity of the pandemic for partisan reasons.

It was Trump who put his own interests ahead of what’s best for the American people.

It was Trump’s incompetence and contempt for sound, responsible governance that resulted in the spread of the virus, the implementation of the necessary, proper health and safety measures, and the recession that followed.

Should Trump fail to win reelection he has only himself to blame.

New Topics

Forum List

Back