FOX regular General Jack Keane on Presidential Medal of Freedom honor — “shocked and overwhelmed.”

Keane was born in Manhattan N.Y and went to Fordham. I get a kick out of his New York accent when most generals have generic or southern accents. The Founding Fathers didn't want the military to dictate political philosophy but here we are with celebrity generals giving advice to elected officials. His opinions seem mundane and harmless enough so I guess the MOF won't obstruct the distinction between the military and the Administration.

Nope, I checked. False premise.
Listening to rush on am radio doesn't qualify as "checking".

You are still incorrect.

It is to chuckle. You claim that actually listening to what someone says is not a valid way to determine if they are in fact racist and misogynistic? Maybe you forgot we were talking about Rush when you said listening to him does not qualify as checking? Or do you believe, as so many on the interwebs seem to, that you have mind reading abilities?

Maybe you should reconsider your answer.
Nope. I've been subjected to the Limbaugh show on numerous occasions. Your willful blindness notwithstanding, he is racist and misogynistic.

Glossing over your faux pas? It is, as I said, to chuckle.
Lol, I'll let you know when I make one, kiddo.

You literally said that listening to Rush is not a way to check if he is a racist and a misogynist. If you did it on purpose, that's even worse. Chuckle chuckle.

Listening to rush on am radio doesn't qualify as "checking".

You are still incorrect.

It is to chuckle. You claim that actually listening to what someone says is not a valid way to determine if they are in fact racist and misogynistic? Maybe you forgot we were talking about Rush when you said listening to him does not qualify as checking? Or do you believe, as so many on the interwebs seem to, that you have mind reading abilities?

Nope. I've been subjected to the Limbaugh show on numerous occasions. Your willful blindness notwithstanding, he is racist and misogynistic.

You literally said that listening to Rush is not a way to check if he is a racist and a misogynist. If you did it on purpose, that's even worse. Chuckle chuckle.
Don't be stupider than you have to be.

Hey, I wasn't the one who claimed listening to someone isn't a valid way to determine if they're racist and misogynist or not. That was you. You did it, own it.

I mean, how did you determine that he is, mind reading with your foil helmet?

Hey, I wasn't the one who claimed listening to someone isn't a valid way to determine if they're racist and misogynist or not. That was you. You did it, own it.

You're still doing it.

You're still doing it.
Sadly, you are in severe denial. Did you or did you not say that listening to Rush is not a valid way to determine if he is racist and misogynist?

7D2ACC7B-C5F6-4BF2-85B5-962737407329.jpeg

You're still doing it.
Sadly, you are in severe denial. Did you or did you not say that listening to Rush is not a valid way to determine if he is racist and misogynist?
I still don't know where you're getting that. How do you think I determined he was a racist, misogynistic, asswipe?

You're still doing it.
I still don't know where you're getting that. How do you think I determined he was a racist, misogynistic, asswipe?
My quote: "Nope, I checked. False premise."
Your quote: "Listening to rush on am radio doesn't qualify as "checking"."

If that isn't you saying that listening to Rush isn't a valid way to know if he is racist and misogynist, what do you call it?

You're still doing it.

If that isn't you saying that listening to Rush isn't a valid way to know if he is racist and misogynist, what do you call it?
Listen. You will find I am correct.

Unless you're just like he is.

You're still doing it.

Listen. You will find I am correct.

Unless you're just like he is.
Okay, so listening IS a valid way, I was right and you were wrong. Good to know.

Jack Keane was Trump's first choice to become Secretary Of Defense, but Keane declined because of his wife's bad health

Forum List

Back