Fox Poll: Obama Even With Romney on Economic Question, Leads him on Other Issues

J.E.D

Gold Member
Jul 28, 2011
Mitt better start worrying...yesterday.

Fox Poll: Obama Pulls Even With Romney on Economic Question - The Ballot 2012 (usnews.com)

On the question of which candidate voters feel is better at creating jobs and improving the economy, the two men are deadlocked at 46 percent, according to the survey. A similar poll in June gave Romney a 7-point edge. Other recent polls have also shown Obama and Romney tied on the economic question.

And on tax policy, Obama has managed to turn a weakness into a strength, according to the Fox poll. In June, Romney was more trusted than Obama, 44 percent to 40 percent. Now, Obama leads— 48 percent to 45 percent—on that same question.

When it comes to nearly every other issue, Obama has maintained the lead he has held so far in the race. Voters prefer him over Romney when it comes to foreign policy, education, Medicare, healthcare, protecting the country against terrorism, and immigration.

Mitt better start worrying...yesterday.

Fox Poll: Obama Pulls Even With Romney on Economic Question - The Ballot 2012 (usnews.com)

On the question of which candidate voters feel is better at creating jobs and improving the economy, the two men are deadlocked at 46 percent, according to the survey. A similar poll in June gave Romney a 7-point edge. Other recent polls have also shown Obama and Romney tied on the economic question.

And on tax policy, Obama has managed to turn a weakness into a strength, according to the Fox poll. In June, Romney was more trusted than Obama, 44 percent to 40 percent. Now, Obama leads— 48 percent to 45 percent—on that same question.

When it comes to nearly every other issue, Obama has maintained the lead he has held so far in the race. Voters prefer him over Romney when it comes to foreign policy, education, Medicare, healthcare, protecting the country against terrorism, and immigration.

As it should be since Romney is all over the place and no place with his constant sifts in strategy and policies.

• Banned
No cons want to chime in? That's funny.

Until recently, I'd have placed Romney above Obama ion the economy. Then came PRyan, and the series of....UNUSUAL statements. The Presidency may be too much work for Mitt; raised in luxury, more than a couple years of lowering himself by being in contact with the hoi polloi unnerves him.

FOX will distort and lie about everything but wont lie to keep the appearance of a losing race to motivate the base and increase viewer share ?

Come along now.

Oh so now the left trust and believes FOX of course if the numbers favored Romney what would we be seeing about FOX........ Oh right FAUX lies. You guys's should make a beeping sound when you back up that fast.

Oh so now the left trust and believes FOX of course if the numbers favored Romney what would we be seeing about FOX........ Oh right FAUX lies. You guys's should make a beeping sound when you back up that fast.

Are you suggesting that Fox News lies? I thought they were 'fair and balanced'.

FOX will distort and lie about everything but wont lie to keep the appearance of a losing race to motivate the base and increase viewer share ?

Come along now.

You said it.

Are you suggesting that Fox News lies? I thought they were 'fair and balanced'.
No I'm pointing out what the partisan lefties always say about FOX Today you all praise FOX because of it's poll numbers when their numbers don't support the left you claim they lie.I didn't dispute the FOX poll numbers so you tell me when FOX has a poll that does not support Obama will you still be starting thread highlighting them as fair and balanced or will you be back to FOX lies basically pick a side in regards to FOX and stop going back and fourth depending on if you like the numbers or not.

Forum List

Back