Fox poll: IRS more popular than tea party movement

Daily Kos: State of the Nation

It's not just that people don't know what the tea party movement is. The net favorable rating (favorable minus unfavorable) of the IRS is +11% (49%/38%) compared to +2% for the tea party movement (36%/34%).

Tea Baggers: The gift that keeps on giving....to the Democrats!

how's that working out? :lol:

PRINCETON, NJ -- Americans' favorable rating of the Democratic Party dropped to 41% in a late March USA Today/Gallup poll, the lowest point in the 18-year history of this measure. Favorable impressions of the Republican Party are now at 42%, thus closing the gap between the two parties' images that has prevailed for the past four years.

Democratic Party Image Drops to Record Low

You are getting the type of responses you deserve.

Just sayin'.

Did you even bother to read the poll? It shows the GOP beating Democratic candidates by 3 points.

Last edited:
And in the poll.. Obama is a -5, with him having a -9 on the economy and a -14 on jobs

Indeed.. he is the gift that the store just won't take back

Deflection. Is that ALL you got?

He simply showed you fact.

I dont see it as a deflection.

The tea party is not a party of congress.

The democratic party is.

I see it as a great and substantive response.

It's not just that people don't know what the tea party movement is. The net favorable rating (favorable minus unfavorable) of the IRS is +11% (49%/38%) compared to +2% for the tea party movement (36%/34%).

Yeah suuuuuuuuuuuuuuureeeeeeeeee, I wonder how you are gonna feel when one of those 16,500 NEW IRS AGENTS that they had to hire to enforce OBAMA care shows up at your door asking you to show proof of your health insurance or be fined????:lol::lol::lol:

And in the poll.. Obama is a -5, with him having a -9 on the economy and a -14 on jobs

Indeed.. he is the gift that the store just won't take back

Deflection. Is that ALL you got?

Deflaction??

Nope... it's a poll.. I am not one to get in a tizzy over polls... just point out some other tidbits in the very same poll that the idiot KOS site left out of their little blurb

I am entertained when the same posters who ridicule polls went they don't like the results, and refer to Fox as Faux News, then post a poll by Faux News as some kind of valid statement. Thanks Va, that is some funny shit.

If you polled people on whether they would rather belong to the Tea Party or the Keg Party.....Keg Party would win overwhelmingly

Well, seeing as the favorable rating of the IRS is 48%, we must wonder.

50% did not pay the IRS anything. Seems like they may like the IRS a little?

Question is, who are the 2% that did not pay the IRS anything, but dont like them non the less?

I am entertained when the same posters who ridicule polls went they don't like the results, and refer to Fox as Faux News, then post a poll by Faux News as some kind of valid statement. Thanks Va, that is some funny shit.

They are the same type of people who complain that the food at a restaurant is terrible AND the portions are too small.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Well, seeing as the favorable rating of the IRS is 48%, we must wonder.

50% did not pay the IRS anything. Seems like they may like the IRS a little?

Question is, who are the 2% that did not pay the IRS anything, but dont like them non the less?

Excellent point! A lot of people get free money through the IRS.

lol. Sorry Yank. She gotcha there!

lol. Sorry Yank. She gotcha there!

How true:clap2::clap2::clap2: No one likes the IRS, and the more they find out that Obama has to hire 16,500 NEW IRS AGENTS to enforce Obama care, the less they are gonna like Obama.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

If you polled people on whether they would rather belong to the Tea Party or the Keg Party.....Keg Party would win overwhelmingly

Would that be a 'Faux' news poll?

I like the IRS

They keep the rich people honest

We cannot forget:

Many believe that the IRS is the entity that goes out back and picks the Obama Money off the tree

Now now. Just having fun. I am well aware that it is Biden that picks the money.

New Topics

Forum List

Back