Fox News Tucker Carlson Comes Out Of Closet As Putin's Useful Idiot

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
During Tucker Carlson Tonight, Carlson said former Vice President Joe Biden's son Hunter took millions of dollars from a Ukrainian energy company and accused him of corruption, while opining that President Donald Trump was unfairly facing an impeachment inquiry for asking Ukraine's president to investigate a legitimate concern of wrongdoing by the Bidens.

"Now, I know Hunter Biden, I actually like Hunter Biden, but that's totally corrupt and you know it. Why is it worse to ask about it than it is to do it?" Carlson said, referring to Trump and Hunter Biden respectively.

"Because people are dying on the front lines," said former adviser to the Clintons, Richard Goldstein. "You think it's a joke."

Carlson continued: "Why do I care? Why do I care what's going on in the conflict between Ukraine and Russia? And I'm serious."

Goldstein said he would tell Carlson why, but the Fox News host reiterated his stance.

"And I'm serious. Like, why do I care? And why shouldn't I root for Russia? Which I am," Carlson said.

Tucker Carlson repeatedly says he's rooting for Russia and "I don't care" about conflict with Ukraine

Just as I predicted, pied piper Donald Trump has led the rube herd all the way into the far left cave.

The most corrupt president ever to foul the Oval Office understands well the value of creating a shiny object for the gullible rubes who support him to look at while..................

Trump said he has 'no financial interests in Saudi Arabia.' But his businesses have made millions from the Saudi government, and the crown prince gave his New York City hotel a huge boost.

Trump said he has 'no financial interests in Saudi Arabia.' But his businesses have made millions from the Saudi government, and the crown prince gave his New York City hotel a huge boost.

Qatar revamps investment strategy after Kushner building bailout

The Russian Federation is a 4th rate economic power, far behind America,Red China and the German State.

The liberal pretense that they are somehow a "superpower" on par with America as they may have been back in the day, is just a bullshit line. America's biggest threat are a billion and a half Chinamen by far. Certainly not Uncle Pooty and his quixotic quest to be the Russian Lincoln who wants to get the (Soviet) Union back together.

The most corrupt president ever to foul the Oval Office understands well the value of creating a shiny object for the gullible rubes who support him to look at while..................

The fact that President Trump has welcomed Saudi nationals on to his properties means that he is just obeying US civil rights laws which prohibit him from discrimination against someone because of their religion or natural origin.

During Tucker Carlson Tonight, Carlson said former Vice President Joe Biden's son Hunter took millions of dollars from a Ukrainian energy company and accused him of corruption, while opining that President Donald Trump was unfairly facing an impeachment inquiry for asking Ukraine's president to investigate a legitimate concern of wrongdoing by the Bidens.

"Now, I know Hunter Biden, I actually like Hunter Biden, but that's totally corrupt and you know it. Why is it worse to ask about it than it is to do it?" Carlson said, referring to Trump and Hunter Biden respectively.

"Because people are dying on the front lines," said former adviser to the Clintons, Richard Goldstein. "You think it's a joke."

Carlson continued: "Why do I care? Why do I care what's going on in the conflict between Ukraine and Russia? And I'm serious."

Goldstein said he would tell Carlson why, but the Fox News host reiterated his stance.

"And I'm serious. Like, why do I care? And why shouldn't I root for Russia? Which I am," Carlson said.

Tucker Carlson repeatedly says he's rooting for Russia and "I don't care" about conflict with Ukraine

Just as I predicted, pied piper Donald Trump has led the rube herd all the way into the far left cave.
As far as dealing with US Russia is a lot more clean and honest than my corrupt country of Ukraine f***ed up by Obama's administration and Soros. Thanks, Tucker, for telling Americans the truth, you sound like one of very few honest American journalists. And it's dangerous now to be an honest American journalist.

Soros has been spending lots of money to make Media spread around alleged stories instead of news, brainwashing the people and making them easy to manipulate. Honest journalists like Tucker are a threat to all that. I hope Tucker will live long life and keep bringing rays of truth into the world of Zombies created by Soros and his loyal Media.

Last edited:

As far as dealing with US Russia is a lot more clean and honest than my corrupt country of Ukraine f***ed up by Obama's administration and Soros. Thanks, Tucker, for telling Americans the truth, you sound like one of very few honest American journalists. And it's dangerous now to be an honest American journalist.

Soros has been spending lots of money to make Media spread around alleged stories instead of news, brainwashing the people and making them easy to manipulate. Honest journalists like Tucker are a threat to all that. I hope Tucker will live long life and keep bringing rays of truth into the world of Zombies created by Soros and his loyal Media.
Thank you for your opinion, comrade. The FSB could not have written a better post!

Trumpublican's believe Russia\Pootybear and his Trumpybear puppet more than they believe the US Intelligence Services. They appear to be more than willing to embrace Russia's Corruption practices to win the next election cycle.

Oh look it's Lahkota, franco, and Rightwinger ll rolled up int one.

Like I said, you need new material kid.

Good thing Trump refused to arm Ukraine with Javelin AT Missiles, which are very effective against Russian armor.

Oh wait! That was Putin's cock-sleeve More Flexible Macaca Joe Obama who did that!

Last edited:

The only useful idiot of Putin around here is YOU.

Some people would not know sarcasm if it punched them

Some people would not know sarcasm if it punched them in the nose.

:auiqs.jpg: And at the end of his hour when he was talking to Hannity he stated that he was joking.
He knew dupes like you would take his kidding literally and that he needed to clarify the obvious for the simple minded minions.
You did not disappoint, G, thank you for the chuckle.

New Topics

Forum List

Back