Fox News Sunday.Hillary Spokesman Refused To Answer A Simple Yes Or No Question !!

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:argue: :bang3: :bang3: What is with these rats who are trying to defend Hillary this weekend? It seems whenever a Fox host tries to get answers from them, they go off
to left field and deflect.
Today Chris asked someone in charge of the Hillary campaign if Hillary asked Huma about her email scandal. {forgot how he worded the question}, Chris kept pushing for a straight "Yes or No" answer. And the dufass would not! Then Chris told him to stop acting like a dumbass and Answer The Question!!!,,,Yes Or No! Did Hillary ask Huma about her email situation with the FBI !!
He goes off and wonders off to lala land, saying that this is all a hypothetical scenario,,,etc. etc. etc.
:eusa_snooty: Typical Lying Democrat On Fox News Sunday! Nothing New As Usual.
:dunno:

:argue: :bang3: :bang3: What is with these rats who are trying to defend Hillary this weekend? It seems whenever a Fox host tries to get answers from them, they go off
Today Chris asked someone in charge of the Hillary campaign if Hillary asked Huma about her email scandal. {forgot how he worded the question}, Chris kept pushing for a straight "Yes or No" answer. And the dufass would not! Then Chris told him to stop acting like a dumbass and Answer The Question!!!,,,Yes Or No! Did Hillary ask Huma about her email situation with the FBI !!
He goes off and wonders off to lala land, saying that this is all a hypothetical scenario,,,etc. etc. etc.

1. Clinton campaign staff are not going to comment on this subject matter nor should they at this point because it could backfire worst than what the situation is already...

2. I doubt Hillary Clinton will be brought down.

3. The question in my mind is how stupid was Huma for not making sure her husband laptop did not have any emails on it because of the fact her husband is one perverted nutter and would be caught again!?!

Why does anyone give a shit if Hillary has talked to Huma? To steal one of the old girl's lines, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE AT THIS POINT?
What I want to know is what is being investigated and how it relates to Clinton. And I want to know now. Her surrogates can't answer that.

• Banned
Chris could of asked the jerk what hand he uses to wipe his ass, and he would of answered, I dont recall, but Donald Trump is a racist.

• Banned
well,,we will be hearing the replay all week, and out reaction will be,....Just answer the F------king question you dumbass!

What was the question?

One of those "were you drunk when you beat you wife ?" Bullshit Question that no one would answer.

What was the question?

One of those "were you drunk when you beat you wife ?" Bullshit Question that no one would answer.
Has Hillary talked to Huma about the e-mail situation?
That was the question.

being the dude was gay,,,Chris should of asked him if he was gay, then the dufass would of answered, Never mind that! What about Donald Trump!! Hes a bigot and he has never paid any taxes!!!!

Why does anyone give a shit if Hillary has talked to Huma? To steal one of the old girl's lines, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE AT THIS POINT?
What I want to know is what is being investigated and how it relates to Clinton. And I want to know now. Her surrogates can't answer that.
Im sure we would all like to "Know NOW" but the simple fact is that, we here just do not have the clearance, or the need to 'KNOW NOW". I suppose we will just have to live with our uninformed place in life and wait till those that do have the clearance share with the public, those things that they can share with the public.
Outside of that? we really dont think we are so important that we can demand to know now do we?
Personally, I would like to know now because Im pretty sure, Im praying and counting on there being something in there that can put hillary in prison.
To see that piece of shit in prison I would contract to vote democrat for the rest of my life. But again, Im just not important enough to hold the power to entice anyone with that offer.

being the dude was gay,,,Chris should of asked him if he was gay, then the dufass would of answered, Never mind that! What about Donald Trump!! Hes a bigot and he has never paid any taxes!!!!
without tax returns it a bit difficult to say for sure and as fact that Donald has never paid tax.
Maybe he has paid so much in tax he is afraid that people will see him as an idiot for not understanding the tax code.

If the guy was gay it must have been Robby Mook, her campaign manager. He's a proud homosexual.

Same thing happened last week:

Short version:

Full version:

DB compared asking for the truth to "persecution." :lmao:

Im sure we would all like to "Know NOW" but the simple fact is that, we here just do not have the clearance, or the need to 'KNOW NOW". I suppose we will just have to live with our uninformed place in life and wait till those that do have the clearance share with the public, those things that they can share with the public.
Outside of that? we really dont think we are so important that we can demand to know now do we?
Personally, I would like to know now because Im pretty sure, Im praying and counting on there being something in there that can put hillary in prison.
To see that piece of shit in prison I would contract to vote democrat for the rest of my life. But again, Im just not important enough to hold the power to entice anyone with that offer.
Well, sure, as the latest Queen of Sheba, I feel I should be told....
But really, I don't need to know what each e-mail says, etc. I just want to know WHO is the focus of the investigation and WHAT the concerns are. Generically. I know cops never give that stuff out during their investigation, but it seems he shouldn't have let out that he was reopening the investigation into Hillary's server, either, since he couldn't say ANYTHING ELSE. That sucks big time.

without tax returns it a bit difficult to say for sure and as fact that Donald has never paid tax.
Maybe he has paid so much in tax he is afraid that people will see him as an idiot for not understanding the tax code.
and today she is at it again complaining that Donald doesnt pay taxes,,,yah? but its ok to let four men die choking to death?

for the next 8/9 days,,,all we will hear is,,,,i cant answer that question right now, lets just wait tilll all of the facts are in after November 10th

and today she is at it again complaining that Donald doesnt pay taxes,,,yah? but its ok to let four men die choking to death?
Has she proven that Donald doesnt pay taxes or is this just another made up story from the democrats.
I guess when they really cant find anything that is honestly a problem, they are forced to make up stuff.
Very sad watching them, very sad to see how many idiots there are in this country that would vote for such corruption in our government.

Forum List

Back