FOX news pushed to break with the President...

Former House Speaker Paul Ryan, who currently sits on the board of Fox Corp., is reportedly urging Fox News to “decisively break” with President Donald Trump, according to a Thursday Vanity Fair report documenting the network’s “management bedlam.”

Ryan, the longtime Trump antagonist, has reportedly been suggesting to Murdoch that “Fox should decisively break with the president” as Murdoch holds “strategy conversations with Fox executives and anchors about how Fox News should prepare for life after Trump.”

When FOX hired DNC Donna Brazille after giving Presidential Debate questions to Hillary Clinton beforehand the writing was on the wall...FOX has no use for its viewers...

Ryan and his lack of getting anything done was the reason we lost the House in 2018....

My vote for Romney/Ryan is my biggest regret politically...what a sham of a man Ryan is....

Paul Ryan, disgraced speaker of the house had a big majority but could mysteriously never get any legislation advanced.

I would suggest it isn’t working very well, if true. Trump called in to Fox this morning.

Former House Speaker Paul Ryan, who currently sits on the board of Fox Corp., is reportedly urging Fox News to “decisively break” with President Donald Trump, according to a Thursday Vanity Fair report documenting the network’s “management bedlam.”
Paul Ryan never liked Trump. That's not much of a shocker, is it?

Fox has Trump critics on because they at least attempt to show both sides of the various issues we face today. The only time the lamestream Liberal Media (a.k.a all of them but Fox) has a Conservative on is to attack them, shout them down, or shame them as Wolf Blitzer attempted to do with Kelly Ann last week. He set a new low for himself as a journalist. What an asshole.

Forum List

Back