Fox News poll: Trump behind Biden in Ohio by 5%

No wonder Republicans are concocting a plan to pretend the vote was fraudulent.
Their guy is even losing in Ohio, where Hillary lost by 8% in 2016:
Anyone believing the polls has no sense or a brain.

I see so many more Trump signs than Biden signs (I live in a blue state). I see thousands of people excited to be at Trump rallies. I see barely anyone at Biden rallies. I see many more blacks talking positively about Trump than in 2016. Democrats I talked to don't really care for Joe Biden, but he's "not Trump". Whereas Trump voters want to vote for Trump. Huge difference. Seems to me Trump has a good chance to win. But it's 2020, we'll see.

Fake News is full of crap.
Every once in awhile they cover all of the news.....but overall....they're part of the same media cabal that is trying to put another Democrat in the White House.
The only thing Fake News does that's different than CNN and MSNBC is they don't practice censorship of the actions of the left. Their political commentary is what is suspect.
Trump hater Judge Andrew Nepolitano is under investigation for sexual-assault so nothing he says can be trusted anymore. He reminds me of that idiot Dr Fauci. You don't know when he's feeding you a line of BS half the time.
Under the bus goes the conservative Fox News.

I see so many more Trump signs than Biden signs (I live in a blue state). I see thousands of people excited to be at Trump rallies. I see barely anyone at Biden rallies. I see many more blacks talking positively about Trump than in 2016. Democrats I talked to don't really care for Joe Biden, but he's "not Trump". Whereas Trump voters want to vote for Trump. Huge difference. Seems to me Trump has a good chance to win. But it's 2020, we'll see.
Signs and bumper stickers are superficial

Then look at the 2018 election. Republicans won Bigly
Especially in the suburbs

Maybe. But I think there is something to be said for what you're actually seeing in person versus a poll posted on the internet.

Donald John Trump will win by a landslide and if not then the election was rigged and influenced by Albino Space Alien Chimps that read a book of Marxism...

Now before you and others scream “ Look at the Trumptard and his bold prediction “ just remember Trump and his voting base will not take any form of defeat and that is reality but let also remember the last four years the left has refused to accept Trump as the Elected President, so the Trump base acting like the left is not surprising at all...
Trump won by a thin margin and has done something to piss everyone off since then. Where do you people think this massive landslide is supposed to come from?

He hasn’t pissed “everyone “off. The only people that are actually pissed off are you TDS morons who weren’t gonna vote for him in the first place nor did they vote for him in 2016. I would argue that some people have actually woken up and realized that his policies are good for our country. Nothing short of a lobotomy would fix the far lefties.

More than 200,000 are dead because of Trump's incompetent management. Lots of them had to be Trump supporters.
Saying lies like this is when trump will win.

Then jump off a building.

41 seats? Lol republicans won 52 previously when Obama was prez

Fake News is full of crap.
Every once in awhile they cover all of the news.....but overall....they're part of the same media cabal that is trying to put another Democrat in the White House.
The only thing Fake News does that's different than CNN and MSNBC is they don't practice censorship of the actions of the left. Their political commentary is what is suspect.
Trump hater Judge Andrew Nepolitano is under investigation for sexual-assault so nothing he says can be trusted anymore. He reminds me of that idiot Dr Fauci. You don't know when he's feeding you a line of BS half the time.
Under the bus goes the conservative Fox News.
Conservative, my ass.
They got rid of almost all of the conservatives and replaced them with New York Liberals.

lol trump voters dont take polls and when they do they say they are voting for the opposite like did

Trump has about 42-44% of the country. His hardcore supporters are extremely enthusiastic about him. They are going to vote for him no matter what.

But they aren't big enough to win the election. In the last election, Trump won undecideds, who were about 13-14% of the electorate. Today, the number who are undecided is about half that.

Also, the number of people who either think Trump has done a good job or bad job has been remarkably stable. His approval ratings do not move much, maybe by a percent of two. That's never happened before. About half the population have consistently said they will never support him. People have made up their minds about him.

It's true that Trump appears to be doing better amongst Hispanics and black males, but he's doing worse amongst whites. Like every Republican before him since polling began asking the question, Trump won college-educated whites in 2016. Polling today has him trailing by double digits. He's getting hammered in the suburbs where he won last time. I live in an upscale, Republican suburban neighborhood. There are zero Trump signs here.

Finally, the percentage of non-college educated whites in the six swing states have declined by ~2% since 2016. If you overlay the demographics of 2020 onto the election of 2016, Hillary would have won WI MI and PA, which Trump won by a combined 77,000 votes.

That doesn't mean Trump can't win. Of course he can. But this isn't 2016. It's a different electorate and a different election.

how did that work out?

Dems need to fan the flames of outrage over Republican leadership

how did that work out?

Since you won less than 42 seats pretty good lol

Trump has about 42-44% of the country. His hardcore supporters are extremely enthusiastic about him. They are going to vote for him no matter what.

But they aren't big enough to win the election. In the last election, Trump won undecideds, who were about 13-14% of the electorate. Today, the number who are undecided is about half that.

Also, the number of people who either think Trump has done a good job or bad job has been remarkably stable. His approval ratings do not move much, maybe by a percent of two. That's never happened before. About half the population have consistently said they will never support him. People have made up their minds about him.

It's true that Trump appears to be doing better amongst Hispanics and black males, but he's doing worse amongst whites. Like every Republican before him since polling began asking the question, Trump won college-educated whites in 2016. Polling today has him trailing by double digits. He's getting hammered in the suburbs where he won last time. I live in an upscale, Republican suburban neighborhood. There are zero Trump signs here.

Finally, the percentage of non-college educated whites in the six swing states have declined by ~2% since 2016. If you overlay the demographics of 2020 onto the election of 2016, Hillary would have won WI MI and PA, which Trump won by a combined 77,000 votes.

That doesn't mean Trump can't win. Of course he can. But this isn't 2016. It's a different electorate and a different election.
And you can't know any of that factually. No one can.

how did that work out?

Dems need to go down in flames. Literally.

Their guy is even losing in Ohio, where Hillary list by 8% in 2016:
We know what's coming if Trump doesn't win. He's been telling us for a long time.

This country is about to be tested as it never has. By a person this damaged, no less.

Yes. Lawsuits and recounts. Which has happened before.

If you had any pride or decency or memory for what conservatives used to claim they believe in you would have noped out the Trump cult as well.
These aren't conservatives. They're Trumpsters. Think Europe, 90 years ago.

Trump supporters are the good guys. You people are the bad guys. Think Russia, 100 years ago.

Not with your murderous brownshirt mobs roaming the streets they aren't.

Forum List

Back