Fox News poll: Pocahontas 46, Trump 39%

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Fox accurately predicted the popular vote in 2016 (Pollsters don't poll electoral votes):
Fox News Poll 8/15
And this is while the economy is still strong.
Imagine it's there is a downturn.

Many think once Donnie is gone, things will be much better. They won’t. Nothing will change either way, other then maybe no more Twitter posts.

If people can use a dozen cards at walmart, they can get a voter ID card.

If Warren, or really if any Democrat wins, I personally think it will be because of a desire by the majority of Americans for a renewed sense of calm coming from the White House.

If Warren, or really if any Democrat wins, I personally think it will be because of a desire by the majority of Americans for a renewed sense of calm coming from the White House.
Return to normalcy

Yes, perceived normalcy.
Normalcy. Don't you mean lunacy? Point out one of the Democratic hopefuls that could be considered normal.

I'm not really talking about normality as in how a person is perceived by others. I'm talking about the perception of normalcy that comes from the sense of calm which typically is expected to come from the White House throughout our past. The way the Trump administration leads does not really lend itself to calm in my opinion.

Trump sycophants will never abandon their hero – he’s the Magic Man who beat the odds, beat the ‘liberal’ pundits and polls, who ‘saved’ America from Evil Hillary – they’re still giddy from Trump’s win; and they believe Trump will do it again in 2020.

Forum List

Back