Fox News Poll March 21-24, 2020: Biden 49, Trump 40%

Too early to tell who's gonna win but good news for Joe Biden in this new Fox News poll. Please discuss results:
Nobody legitimate responds to polls...Everybody illegitimate hates Trump...connect the dots.
You'd have to be REALLY stupid and have only half a brain (libtards) to seriously think Biden COULD beat Trump or make a better president. But then again, you ARE dealing with a multitude of libtards......

Too early to tell who's gonna win but good news for Joe Biden in this new Fox News poll. Please discuss results:
Read again
9072479A-A24C-41F4-AF74-75F958D4DB21.png

Trumpers praise polls when they show Trump’s numbers are up; hate polls when they show Trump’s numbers are down. Make up your minds, will ya.

Trumpers praise polls when they show Trump’s numbers are up; hate polls when they show Trump’s numbers are down. Make up your minds, will ya.

We'll see you in November.

If you nominate Dotard Biden....you'll make it easy for us.

Lots of motivated libs just wanting to boost Biden's numbers. I bet not ONE of those people were wishing for or even thinking of Biden to run in 2008, 2012 or 2016! Meantime, no cause for Trump supporters to even participate. Polls at best are a dim reflection of actual public support. Everyone knows that. If someone polled me and asked who I was intending to vote for, I'd tell them Biden just to fuck with them. Nothing like getting libs all revved up for pernding, crushing defeat again.

Did you even bother to read the demographics???

49% of the respondents were DEMOCRATS!!!

So you basically proved that Biden will get the Democrat vote (34% of the voters)!!!
HereWeGo.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back