FOX NEWS POLL: 68% Say Vote Out All Incumbents

The T

George S. Patton Party
May 24, 2009
What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS
Fox News Poll: 68% Say Vote Out All Incumbents <FOX NEWS

Of course We'll hear from the usual suspects..."It's FOX NEWS"...

Well? Other National Polls seem to reflect it as well as Obama SINKS, Congress Continues to SINK?

I think it's rather credible. And think also that the numbers will increase as we are treated to round TWO of immigration, and the ever popular Cap N' Tax that has been shown to be a gigantic FRAUD.

The people are PISSED that their Liberties are being traded away for *BACKROOM DEALS*...that they are being BOUGHT AND SOLD by our politicians as a commodity...

*Lest they understand that THIS 'COMMIDITY' Talks back and despises the creeps that have infested the 'DISTRICT OF CRIMINALS'...And mean to turn the Constitution on it's ear...purposefully for thier own power ONLY...

What say you?

~T

It's pretty obvious that Congress and the President himself doesn't care at all what the majority of the American population wants. We might be fucked right now but they shall get theirs in the next couple of election cycles.

It's pretty obvious that Congress and the President himself doesn't care at all what the majority of the American population wants. We might be fucked right now but they shall get theirs in the next couple of election cycles.

*And this is what THEY Fail to understand8...they think they have enough of the populace *DUMBED DOWN* Enough they think they can get away with it...and of course/ When enough *OUTRAGE* is expressed via tea parties...and CODE RED RALLIES (happening tomorrow in the District Of Criminals)...?

They'll tag it as a few 'Astroturfers'...Nazis...or any other uninformed INSULT they can hurl at us...while they FAIL to see that the PEOPLE are squarely against them.

Thier arrogance preceeds them, as do alot of the member of this board. They REVEL in their own arrogance and stupidity.

If this healthcare monster passes, each and everyone of them can look for new jobs. I assure you real people are angry as I have ever seen, political leanings are not a factor

Well? Other National Polls seem to reflect it as well as Obama SINKS, Congress Continues to SINK?

I think it's rather credible. And think also that the numbers will increase as we are treated to round TWO of immigration, and the ever popular Cap N' Tax that has been shown to be a gigantic FRAUD.

The people are PISSED that their Liberties are being traded away for *BACKROOM DEALS*...that they are being BOUGHT AND SOLD by our politicians as a commodity...

*Lest they understand that THIS 'COMMIDITY' Talks back and despises the creeps that have infested the 'DISTRICT OF CRIMINALS'...And mean to turn the Constitution on it's ear...purposefully for thier own power ONLY...

What say you?

~T

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:I say, "kool aid kool aid tastes great,,, kool aid kool aid can't wait.. :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

What they are really saying is for others to vote out their encumbents. Most will still vote for their encumbent.

No, people are really angry. I do not see that happening. At least I hope they do not fall asleep

What they are really saying is for others to vote out their encumbents. Most will still vote for their encumbent.

I can promise you that I will not vote for any incumbent outside of my own little village. Locally we are doing just fine. From the County up, they've got to go. And I don't give a shit what party they are in.

What say you?

~T

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:I say, "kool aid kool aid tastes great,,, kool aid kool aid can't wait.. :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

koolaid.jpg

OH YEAH!!

If this healthcare monster passes, each and everyone of them can look for new jobs. I assure you real people are angry as I have ever seen, political leanings are not a factor

Dead ON.

This has gone beyond parties....This has reached people *ABSENT* of party.

The entire Congress needs to GO. The District Of Criminals is in dire need of an enema...and the one time SWAMP...needs to be Drained.

Pelosi FAILED...much to the chegrin of her followers...the BOTOX went to her BRAIN.

Dead ON.

This has gone beyond parties....This has reached people *ABSENT* of party.

The entire Congress needs to GO. The District Of Criminals is in dire need of an enema...and the one time SWAMP...needs to be Drained.

Pelosi FAILED...much to the chegrin of her followers...the BOTOX went to her BRAIN.

The media is trying to make us think it is a done deal. This is the time to really let these guys know, if it passes we are not going to take any more of their urinating all over our constitution

Forum List

Back