'Fox News North' Is Shutting Down

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Good for Canada , that stuff doesn't fly there.

Sun News Network is about to sign off, permanently. CBC News has learned that the cable news television channel will shut down early Friday.

The network began broadcasting in April 2011, launching a right-of-centre programming schedule, but it has had a constant challenge attracting viewers.

Its supporters blamed the CRTC for not giving it the same access enjoyed by news channels operated by CBC and CTV.

The federal broadcast regulator denied Sun News a guaranteed spot on basic cable TV packages in August 2013.

Fox News North Is Shutting Down

Fox News North Is Shutting Down

hmmm :eusa_think: tinydancer Toro

wHTXaPv.gif

Besides, you still have to deal with Fox News here. Continues to dominate the Cable News industry. So continue writhing in agony if you wish.
If Fox news was operated as a business instead of a subsidized propaganda outlet it would have folded long ago. It never has really made enough of a profit to justify it's existence.

Gosh if only you could silence all opposing views to your Democratic idealogy! And those awful talk radio people that disagree with you. Wouldn't that be great to have an America with a media that only reports what you want and how you want it? I mean that's the role of media is right? Never challenge, never question, just quack the Party Line 24/7.

Gosh if only you could silence all opposing views to your Democratic idealogy! And those awful talk radio people that disagree with you. Wouldn't that be great to have an America with a media that only reports what you want and how you want it? I mean that's the role of media is right? Never challenge, never question, just quack the Party Line 24/7.
Sounds like Sun News was a victim of capitalism more than anything else. Blame their shitty profits not liberals.

Fox isn't 'news' it's entertainment for conservatives.
That's how Liberals dismiss the only non-Democratic controlled media outlet: entertainment.
Hot blonde news babes, opinion shows with emotionally unstable hosts, fiction merging with reality in crazy ways, stupid criminal stories, how can a circus like that not be entertaining.

Last edited:
Holy toledo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao:

That's because Sun was competing with FOX News. FOX is Canada wide.

"Canada
In 2003, the Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC) rejected a Canadian Cable Telecommunications Association (CCTA) application to bring Fox News to Canada due to concerns that Fox News U.S. and the Global Television Network were planning to create a combined American-Canadian news network. In 2004, after a Fox News U.S. executive said there were no plans to create a combined channel, the CRTC approved an application to bring Fox News to Canada.[90]

Fox News Channel is currently[when?] offered by Access Communications, Bell TV, Cogeco, Eastlink, Manitoba Telecom Services, Rogers Cable, SaskTel, Shaw Cable, Shaw Direct and Telus TV.[citation needed] Vidéotron, Canada's third-largest cable provider, has not added Fox News Channel to its lineup"

That's how Liberals dismiss the only non-Democratic controlled media outlet: entertainment.
Hot blonde news babes, opinion shows with emotionally unstable hosts, fiction merging with reality in crazy ways, stupid criminal stories, how can a circus like that not be entertaining.

Bwahahahaha.

I got two words for ya!

Brian Williams.

I have three letters for you.

NBC

Hell's bells they fabricate shit by doing things like editing Zimmerman's 911 call.

Sounds like Sun News was a victim of capitalism more than anything else. Blame their shitty profits not liberals.

Well, it says in the article that they weren't allowed to be included in basic cable packages, so people would have to buy a higher level of cable to get them. I pay around 170 a month to get the various racing channels I want. Most can't spend that much.

So it's not just entertainment it is a "Circus". Like with clowns and stuff? Now that is really good imagery, your Liberal training for discrediting the source of opposing viewpoints is impressive.

Well, it says in the article that they weren't allowed to be included in basic cable packages, so people would have to buy a higher level of cable to get them. I pay around 170 a month to get the various racing channels I want. Most can't spend that much.

Well first off they are Sun News. Not Fox. That headline is totally misleading. :)

Fox News is readily available in cable packages all across the country.

Only Videotron doesn't carry Fox.

Last edited:

So it's not just entertainment it is a "Circus". Like with clowns and stuff? Now that is really good imagery, your Liberal training for discrediting the source of opposing viewpoints is impressive.
When Fox news lets opposing viewpoints on their shows and allows them to talk then you can make the case of them being more than a circus in the ancient Roman sense, an official distraction from the real problems plaguing society.

Forum List

Back