Fox news nationwide poll shows ron paul has huge lead in popularity

Tech savy people tend to think using logic and reason. Hence, Ron Paul.

Or maybe the Paul supporters just tend to flood these online polls to make thier man look better.

Ron Paul has to be the only candidate with a 60 point spread between what he gets in online polls, and what he gets in actual statistically sound polls.

It's just the demographics of the Web. I'm convinced MOST people who claim strong party affiliations have never exposed their assumptions to public debate on the web (like surviving a week on USMB).

Those who do --- tend to be either libertarian in leaning or strongly configured party radicals.

BTW: this demographic thing is REALLY good news for operations like Americans Elect 2012 | The first-ever open presidential nomination.. (see thread at::::: http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/179681-online-third-party-in-2012-a.html#post3980023

I bet the majority of those polled were college kids...

Maybe, which wouldn't bode well for the establishment politicians over the next decade, would it? Of course, I voted for Paul in that poll and I've been out of college for over 20 years.

I bet the majority of those polled were college kids...

Maybe, which wouldn't bode well for the establishment politicians over the next decade, would it? Of course, I voted for Paul in that poll and I've been out of college for over 20 years.
majority does not mean all....

I hope you enjoy this while it lasts..

because it won't.

if anyone bothered to check -- the poll is IP Address specific.. I TRIED to revote from the same platform. :nono:

So with those margins -- even if those silly college kids voted from their laptop AND their phone --- Romney is no where to be seen.. It would also mean that Fox News has THEIR demographics all confused and instead of Hannity and O'Reilly --- they ought to have John Stossel and Walter Williams on all day long!!!! :poke:

Forum List

Back