Fox News' Lara Logan says Dr. Fauci is Modern Day Dr. Mengele

She's reporting what people across the world are saying.

No she's not. Nobody around the world is saying any such thing. Only the Anti-vaxx American fools believe that. The ones that FOX News peddles their lies to. Lara is vaxxed and boosted. She has to be to work at FOX.

The people who work at FOX News all follow Dr. Faucci's advice to keep themselves safe and then tell YOU not to do the same. Do you ever wonder about that?

She was fired or resigned from 60 Minutes, now Fox has made her a non person.

Too bad Fox won't get rid of Hannity,,Carlson & Ingraham but Murdoch & his spawn are making too much cash from the aformentioned slimeballs with their propoganda & lies.
You mean anti-lies and anti-propaganda. Isn't all that you preach lies and propaganda?

Lara Logan, once a rising star on CBS (when Bob Schieffer anchored the nightly news, he couldn't say enough good things about Logan, one of his star correspondents).

But, alas, she has slipped sideways in her career. Going to smaller and smaller venues, smaller and smaller stories. Such is life in national on-air personalities.

More importantly, anyone who would publicly call Dr. Fauci a modern day Dr.Mengele needs be pulled off the air and reprimanded.....if not fired.

The historical comparisons are too stark to even be discussed. With Mengele and the reality he worked within ---Naziism, the Camps, the Holocaust ---the work and the goal was genocide, despite Mengele's claim he was doing scientific 'research'. The structure was of malice, mendacity and atrocity.....NOT for the benefit of mankind in general.

Fauci's work and his efforts to help America....and the world.....with AIDS and now with Covid are none of those things.

Anyone who wishes to say Fauci = Mengele doesn't know their history, and more revealingly, they dismiss and minimize the atrocities of the Nazis and the tragedy of the Jews, Roma, and others who were so starkly experimented on and murdered.

Shame on Logan. And those who publicly espouse agreement with her sentiments.

Shame.

Lara Logan, once a rising star on CBS (when Bob Schieffer anchored the nightly news, he couldn't say enough good things about Logan, one of his star correspondents).

But, alas, she has slipped sideways in her career. Going to smaller and smaller venues, smaller and smaller stories. Such is life in national on-air personalities.

More importantly, anyone who would publicly call Dr. Fauci a modern day Dr.Mengele needs be pulled off the air and reprimanded.....if not fired.

The historical comparisons are too stark to even be discussed. With Mengele and the reality he worked within ---Naziism, the Camps, the Holocaust ---the work and the goal was genocide, despite Mengele's claim he was doing scientific 'research'. The structure was of malice, mendacity and atrocity.....NOT for the benefit of mankind in general.

Fauci's work and his efforts to help America....and the world.....with AIDS and now with Covid are none of those things.

Anyone who wishes to say Fauci = Mengele doesn't know their history, and more revealingly, they dismiss and minimize the atrocities of the Nazis and the tragedy of the Jews, Roma, and others who were so starkly experimented on and murdered.

Shame on Logan. And those who publicly espouse agreement with her sentiments.

Shame.
He lied and killed millions to protect his investments. He killed people from lying about the effectiveness of Ivermectin, and he lied and caused mental illness in children and adults when he recommended lockdowns and restrictions on personal freedoms. He is a mass murderer.

Apparently though, he is lonely.

From his Online Dating Profile

Dr. Fauci
1642616240465.png

I am an ambitious man looking for a like minded woman, man or thing.

I'm Polyamorous and like Chinese as well as Russians
I work as an infectious disease expert, well, more like a mercenary and I get paid well for it. I like making people sick.

My hobbies include laundering money through EcoHealth for illegal gain of function research, lying to public officials and The American People, insider trading, developing weapons of mass destruction, being cruel to animals, rigging elections, planning pandemics, genocide and depopulation.

My favorite hangouts are unsecured bioweapons labs, & The Wuhan, China wet markets.

Favorite food: Bat Soup of course!

My pets include, lab rats, monkeys, bats and sometimes humans.
My favorite personalities would be Bill Gates, Dr. Mengele, Dr. Kevorkian and Chairman Xi.

My most prominent feature would be my nose. It looks like a penis.

Things I hate are Ivermectin, Truth, Justice and The American Way. I especially hate Civil Rights and that pesky Constitution, and people who think for themselves. Antivaxxers make me angry, and the phrase "Natural Immunity" sounds like fingernails across a chalk board to me.

I'm a little kinky and like to wear a mask during sex, so if I am your kind of guy, and you have had at least 1 vaccination, and 7 booster shots, and own lots of stock in Pfizer or Moderna, give me a hollah!

I'm submissive especially to my CCP overlords, so I'd prefer a dominatrix because I have been a very naughty boy and I need to be punished.
I am DTF....but only if you wear two or three masks, with one being used as your underwear.

Nickname: St. Fauci

Last edited:
No she's not. Nobody around the world is saying any such thing. Only the Anti-vaxx American fools believe that. The ones that FOX News peddles their lies to. Lara is vaxxed and boosted. She has to be to work at FOX.

The people who work at FOX News all follow Dr. Faucci's advice to keep themselves safe and then tell YOU not to do the same. Do you ever wonder about that?
Fox news does not do that. They do present different points of view that may disagree with yours, that’s what real news organizations do.

Joe Biden has been a world renown politician for almost 50 years which doesn’t make him competent.

Just like Donald Trump is a world renowned businessman, but that doesn't mean he knows what he's doing, that he makes money, or that he's solvent.

Fox news does not do that. They do present different points of view that may disagree with yours, that’s what real news organizations do.

Fox News does exactly that. The are all vaxxed and boosted, because Rupert Murdoch told them they had to do it. Murdoch was one of the first people in the world get the jab. FOX News exists to keep you gullible fools all riled up and outraged about your rights being violated, meanwhile Murdoch's mask mandates and covid rules for FOX are tougher than anything that Biden is trying to get through, and all of the FOX on air people go along with what the boss wants, well telling you that not to do what Biden wants.

What a pack of lying hypocrites.

"Opinions very and this is just one person's. Not that of Fox News. Your OP is a lie."
----------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that begs the question, good poster Defiler. To wit: Do you too, believe that Dr.Mengele was just a well-meaning researcher with intentions to do good for the world in the most ethical and humane manner possible? And, be transparent about it with frequent news conferences and discussions with a free press?

Was he able to do that at Auschwitz or Bertioga, Brazil. Or stops in between?

And honestly, and I do not mean to put you on the spot, but......but my avatar has always perceived you to be a cut above that 'Tree' avatar above (no pun intended). I would, and do, expect a more thoughtful and reasoned view of Dr. Josef Mengele vis-a-vis Dr. Anthony Fauci.

Thanks, in advance.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that begs the question, good poster Defiler. To wit: Do you too, believe that Dr.Mengele was just a well-meaning researcher with intentions to do good for the world in the most ethical and humane manner possible? And, be transparent about it with frequent news conferences and discussions with a free press?

Was he able to do that at Auschwitz or Bertioga, Brazil. Or stops in between?

And honestly, and I do not mean to put you on the spot, but......but my avatar has always perceived you to be a cut above that 'Tree' avatar above (no pun intended). I would, and do, expect a more thoughtful and reasoned view of Dr. Josef Mengele vis-a-vis Dr. Anthony Fauci.

Thanks, in advance.
She exaggerated. I do believe that Fauci is a doctor not a policy maker but he acts like a policy maker. I do not know how involved he is/was with the Wuhan Lab. Do you?

Just like Donald Trump is a world renowned businessman, but that doesn't mean he knows what he's doing, that he makes money, or that he's solvent.

Fox News does exactly that. The are all vaxxed and boosted, because Rupert Murdoch told them they had to do it. Murdoch was one of the first people in the world get the jab. FOX News exists to keep you gullible fools all riled up and outraged about your rights being violated, meanwhile Murdoch's mask mandates and covid rules for FOX are tougher than anything that Biden is trying to get through, and all of the FOX on air people go along with what the boss wants, well telling you that not to do what Biden wants.

What a pack of lying hypocrites.

I am fully vaxxed and boosted, Fox news doesn't doesn't tell me my rights are violated. They present both sides. You're probably not used to that I guess.

Last edited:
There is a pasta called "fauci" made in a small Italian hill town.

Nobody likes it but this family that makes it is politically very powerful.
They control the town council.
Decades ago they MANDATED that those who don't eat fauci have it stuffed down their throats.
Those who won't swallow it are ostracized.
But that's all.
The mandate that had non-swallowers executed was abolished when Mussolini was strung from a lamp post with piano wire.

There's a lesson in that............

Forum List

Back