Fox News' Lara Logan says Dr. Fauci is Modern Day Dr. Mengele

She's one of a seemingly endless supply of modern day Goebbels on the right wing "media".
Fauci is a NAZI Science experiment from the WW 2 era. Mengele's DNA was used in his. After all...it was science.

5w0f1b.jpg
Fauci should be subjected to everything his people put those animals through. And that wouldn’t be enough punishment for this creep.

Fauci is a NAZI Science experiment from the WW 2 era. Mengele's DNA was used in his. After all...it was science.
Hey! That post was on topic! Stupid as fuck, yes, but definitely on topic!

Congratulations!

Any there some reason to listen to flip flopping Fauci?

No, but it's crap like what is posted here from Fox News that makes it far, far, far harder to get that point across. There is a rational and reasonable argument to get rid of Fauci. Pound on the fact that he supported the research into creating viruses like this and even said a pandemic would be worth the cost of doing it and continue to point out his lie's before Congress.

But no, Fox has to go the Nazi route. Sorry those arguments are dismissed by all but the lowest.

Because he has been a world-renown Immunologist since before I was born in 88.

He fucked up the AIDS research leading to 100,000 needless deaths, and he claimed a new viral investigation technique was useless, just before it won the Nobel Prize for medecine.

Fau chi is a incompetent boob.

So that's where Laura Logan ended up. I'll be gobsmacked.
From CBS's 60-Minutes, to Sinclair Broadcasting, to now a streaming service.

Seems to be a career trajectory that puts her in front of smaller and smaller audience.
Probably not a good thing for a career journalist.

And comparing Fauci to Mengele is, ummm, a tad nutso-crazo. I suspect her audiences are gonna get smaller and smaller.

And likely more distilled into the nutso-crazo world of conspiracies and extremes.

Laura Logan! I'll be damned. Have wondered whatever happened to her.

Forum List

Back