Fox News Is Now Totally Taken Over By The Satanic Trans Mob - WTF?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Fox News stunned its audience Friday after it aired a sympathetic transgender story about a biological girl who had “transitioned” beginning at the age of 5 to become a boy. As part of Fox News’s special series called "America Together: LGBTQ+ Pride Month," Fox correspondent Bryan Llenas featured a Southern California family who decided to help make their female child a transgender boy named Ryland, now 14. Shortly after the Fox report aired, conservative commentator Ben Shapiro slammed Fox for airing the pro-transgender segment as a "complete betrayal."

Shapiro called the so-called transitioning of Ryland as "child abuse." And he bashed Fox for airing "absolute, horrifying propaganda." Likewise, Daily Wire host Michael Knowles knocked Fox News for going against the beliefs of its Christian viewers. And Knowles' colleague at the Daily Wire, Matt Walsh, needed a multi-post twitter thread to express his full disappointment in Fox News"

Why is Fox News celebrating child abuse?? The parents of this sick twisted tranny should be in prison, not on Fox news being portrayed as real people....they are evil monsters.....and its good to see true Conservative Christian patriots like Matt Walsh fight back against this obvious takeover of Foxcorp by the evil leftist tranny mob.....As Matt Walsh rightfully said, whoever was responsible for airing this demonic family' everyone of them should be fired....it's time to stand up to this cancel culture woke mob crap....Thankfully, strong conservative governors like Greg Abbott has shown how these sick psychopaths should be dealt with....

"Texas went farther than any state in February when Abbott issued an order instructing child welfare officials to investigate reports of gender-confirming care for kids as abuse. The Texas Department of Family and Protective Service has said it opened nine investigations following the directive and opinion. Three Texas families sued the state Wednesday seeking to halt investigations of them over gender-confirming medical treatments their transgender children received, in a renewed challenge to the state looking into such treatments as child abuse."

And you know this new anti-trans law is effective because some tranny kid attempted suicide over it.....and while that scumbag was in the hospital and the staff found out it was receiving hormone treatment; the staff notified authorities and now his parents are being investigated....lol....now his parents are totally triggered and filing lawsuits.....tough shit, if you don't like -- stop letting your kid be a tranny weirdo...ship them off to a conversion clinic and have them fixed...this is why that Fox story was so dangerous...they basically were trying to "humanize" these sick families..instead of demonizing and shaming them like Christ commands...that is how gays were allowed to exist...instead of shaming and keeping their lifestyle banned and illegal, we allowed them to exist....now trannies are trying to force us to allow them to exist......these demons need to be casted out, not coddled....Now is the time to admit, Fox is not for Christ.....

"Fox News stunned its audience Friday after it aired a sympathetic transgender story about a biological girl who had “transitioned” beginning at the age of 5 to become a boy. As part of Fox News’s special series called "America Together: LGBTQ+ Pride Month," Fox correspondent Bryan Llenas featured a Southern California family who decided to help make their female child a transgender boy named Ryland, now 14. Shortly after the Fox report aired, conservative commentator Ben Shapiro slammed Fox for airing the pro-transgender segment as a "complete betrayal."

Shapiro called the so-called transitioning of Ryland as "child abuse." And he bashed Fox for airing "absolute, horrifying propaganda." Likewise, Daily Wire host Michael Knowles knocked Fox News for going against the beliefs of its Christian viewers. And Knowles' colleague at the Daily Wire, Matt Walsh, needed a multi-post twitter thread to express his full disappointment in Fox News"

Why is Fox News celebrating child abuse?? The parents of this sick twisted tranny should be in prison, not on Fox news being portrayed as real people....they are evil monsters.....and its good to see true Conservative Christian patriots like Matt Walsh fight back against this obvious takeover of Foxcorp by the evil leftist tranny mob.....As Matt Walsh rightfully said, whoever was responsible for airing this demonic family' everyone of them should be fired....it's time to stand up to this cancel culture woke mob crap....Thankfully, strong conservative governors like Greg Abbott has shown how these sick psychopaths should be dealt with....

"Texas went farther than any state in February when Abbott issued an order instructing child welfare officials to investigate reports of gender-confirming care for kids as abuse. The Texas Department of Family and Protective Service has said it opened nine investigations following the directive and opinion. Three Texas families sued the state Wednesday seeking to halt investigations of them over gender-confirming medical treatments their transgender children received, in a renewed challenge to the state looking into such treatments as child abuse."

And you know this new anti-trans law is effective because some tranny kid attempted suicide over it.....and while that scumbag was in the hospital and the staff found out it was receiving hormone treatment; the staff notified authorities and now his parents are being investigated....lol....now his parents are totally triggered and filing lawsuits.....tough shit, if you don't like -- stop letting your kid be a tranny weirdo...ship them off to a conversion clinic and have them fixed...this is why that Fox story was so dangerous...they basically were trying to "humanize" these sick families..instead of demonizing and shaming them like Christ commands...that is how gays were allowed to exist...instead of shaming and keeping their lifestyle banned and illegal, we allowed them to exist....now trannies are trying to force us to allow them to exist......these demons need to be casted out, not coddled....Now is the time to admit, Fox is not for Christ.....

Newsflash….Fox cucked out in 2020. They refuse to cover the stolen election or mention 2000 Mules. They are controlled opposition. The only based person they have is Tucker and even he is on a leash.

"Fox News stunned its audience Friday after it aired a sympathetic transgender story about a biological girl who had “transitioned” beginning at the age of 5 to become a boy.

Oh Shocking! The network that has pumped corporate wars for profit over the last 30 years, resulting in the death, and displacement of millions is...pro transgender??!!?

This is akin to being TRULY SHOCKED that Ted Bundy consumed Sweet N' Low instead of sugar in his coffee!

"I mean...I know he murdered 60 college girls...but Sweet 'N Low!?...that's a bridge too far!"

My country is chock full of dipshits.

Oh and NewsMaxi is a fucking plant too...just for future reference NPC's.

Newsflash….Fox cucked out in 2020. They refuse to cover the stolen election or mention 2000 Mules. They are controlled opposition. The only based person they have is Tucker and even he is on a leash.
Fair enough....seeing as tho you cucked out long before that...

I guess what I said about you reactionary right-wingers was right....

As long as someone feeds you the hate you need, you will always give them a pass....

For example, you folks claimed Newsmax "cucked out" when they confirmed that all of that bullshit they were spouting about the election being stolen, was bullshit....but as soon as a convicted felon releases a movie telling you the fairytale you want to hear -- Newsmax is forgiven because they promoted the film...yall are clowns...

Oh Shocking! The network that has pumped corporate wars for profit over the last 30 years, resulting in the death, and displacement of millions is...pro transgender??!!?

This is akin to being TRULY SHOCKED that Ted Bundy consumed Sweet N' Low instead of sugar in his coffee!

"I mean...I know he murdered 60 college girls...but Sweet 'N Low!?...that's a bridge too far!"

My country is chock full of dipshits.

Oh and NewsMaxi is a fucking plant too...just for future reference NPC's.
And you folks will still blindly watch it as long as they feed you enough of the lies you crave...

And any minute reality sneaks into your disinformation bubble --- decry Fox as part of the Deep State, blah blah blah...rinse and repeat

And you folks will still blindly watch it as long as they feed you enough of the lies you crave...

And any minute reality sneaks into your disinformation bubble --- decry Fox as part of the Deep State, blah blah blah...rinse and repeat
Whatchu talkin bout Willis?

I don't watch ANY of that shit.

Unlike the OP.

Now go back to CNN and MSNBC like the good NPC you are.

Whatchu talkin bout Willis?

I don't watch ANY of that shit.

Unlike the OP.

Now go back to CNN and MSNBC like the good NPC you are.
Yes, you do watch it.........no matter how much you lie to me...you can't lie to yourself......

All of your talking points and bullshit that you spew -- are 10000% manufactured by the same propagandists you claim to "NOT WATCH"

As for whatever you want to say about me...one thing you will not be able to do IS -- you will not refute A SINGLE THING I SAID...I aint concerned about your whining...refute what I said or keep crying like a bitch...

This is the guy Conservatives call a conservative genius...a wonder kid...bawahahahahaha...

FU--IELWIAEyH6g.jpg

This is why I clown you reactionary right-wingers

God, you're a faggot.

You should challenge me on some then...pussy boy.
I challenge you to refute a single I said......stop whining about it like a little bitch and do it..

Dic suckers like you are OPENLY CALLING FOR GOVERNMENT TO BAN TRANS PEOPLE.....just like you same dic suckers tried to do with GAY PEOPLE and lost.......true or not?

Meanwhile, the biggest faggots I see are dic suckers who worship this big bitch..that is precisely why I will always call you a dic sucker
T_006tmp.114 (29).jpg

I challenge you to refute a single I said......stop whining about it like a little bitch and do it..

Dic suckers like you are OPENLY CALLING FOR GOVERNMENT TO BAN TRANS PEOPLE.....just like you same dic suckers tried to do with GAY PEOPLE and lost.......true or not?

Meanwhile, the biggest faggots I see are dic suckers who worship this big bitch..that is precisely why I will always call you a dic sucker
View attachment 657310
OPENLY CALLING FOR GOVERNMENT TO BAN TRANS PEOPLE
I change my original statement---you are a moron AND a faggot.

Who is calling for government to BAN trans people?

Me?

How is that even fucking possible?

I'll answer that corky...it's not.

You see, that is why you shitlibs are incorrigible, because you are panic stricken monkeys who start the conversation out on Mars.

You're so far out there in your thinking that it is easier to just make fun of you...BAN trans people...Christ.

Yes, you do watch it.........no matter how much you lie to me...you can't lie to yourself......

All of your talking points and bullshit that you spew -- are 10000% manufactured by the same propagandists you claim to "NOT WATCH"

As for whatever you want to say about me...one thing you will not be able to do IS -- you will not refute A SINGLE THING I SAID...I aint concerned about your whining...refute what I said or keep crying like a bitch...
Ok here is where you went wrong in your piece - You attacked the kid's that were victim's of abuse in your piece, instead of laying the bull crap strictly on the adult's exactly as it should have been, so what kind of deranged human being are you, otherwise that you went after the child victim's in your rant instead of keeping it right where the blame belongs (on the adult's involved) ??????

Groomercrats are pushing the lgbtq+ thing so hard as they intend to normalize pedophilia.

The plus in lqbtq+ is for pedo

The Great groomer king Brandon and his party of ultra groomers are the biggest threat America's families have ever faced.

>>> Fox News Is Now Totally Taken Over By The Satanic Trans Mob - WTF? <<<​

Parents and medical personnel turning children into lab experiments is satanic. But everything is a joke to egotistical suckers on the left (as well as some on the right), too in love with themselves to care about the consequences of sin.

Ok here is where you went wrong in your piece - You attacked the kid's that were victim's of abuse in your piece, instead of laying the bull crap strictly on the adult's exactly as it should have been, so what kind of deranged human being are you, otherwise that you went after the child victim's in your rant instead of keeping it right where the blame belongs (on the adult's involved) ??????
All trans are sick....just because it is a kid doesn't mean they aren't sick and twisted.......they are also most likely school shooters as well....spare the rod, spoil the child.....shame them, that is the only way to fix them

People are lying to these parents about what these kids go through as far as surgery is concerned...mtf and ftm. It's horrendous. They're never the same. There is no semblance of normalcy in sex or just plain day to day living. It's no wonder they kill themselves. I don't believe they kill themselves over harassment or anything related to that. They kill themselves over the realization that they've made a terrible mistake and And AND that the people they trusted...their doctor, their therapist, THEIR PARENTS....let them do this, encouraged them to do this...made promises of normalcy that the influencer KNEW COULD NEVER HAPPEN.

These kids are told by trans activists that heteros hate them. That heteros want to harm them, kill them, want to deny them a normal existence when all of that is NOT true. BUT it is the fear that is the goal. The left needs true believers and they don't care whose lives they ruin in order to get that. Sure. These kids will kill themselves...because they can't have normal relationships after the surgeries, that they don't feel right, don't feel healthy ARE NOT HEALTHY, are even more ashamed of their bodies AFTER the surgeries than before. At least before, they could piss, did not stink of urine or excrement on a daily basis, HAD THE POTENTIAL of a relationship with someone, their bodies were intact and life was before them. After the surgery....not so much. These kids are angry, sometimes not knowing who to be angry with, until the day of their early demise at their own hands or the hands of their killer.

Forum List

Back