FOX News is dead!!

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Sep 27, 2010
Where ever I go, there I am.
892010_10152110254471178_1403903165_o.jpg

If that's the best they can do, they should just sell it off bit by tiny bit.

:lol:

Aww, Republicans just like to have their daily dose of talking points. I've been recording Chris Hayes recently but I don't watch MSNBC everyday. I never watched CNN or the other one.

I let Jon Stewart watch Fox and show the funniest clips on his show for me. They do have some weird things on Fox for sure.

Megan Kelly turned out to be a dunce, didn't she?

clearly not

since her show is #2 on cable, right behind #1 O'Riely.

and as far as getting talking points

watch any of the others and you will get the same talking points with no variation at all

Number one and two in wingnut land isn't saying much.

I'm tired of posting the research that was done that showed FOX was slight right while the rest was left and far left.

liberals are simply unteachable.

however

#1 and #2 on the same channel is very impressive, by any standard.

clearly not

watch any of the others and you will get the same talking points with no variation at all

I'm tired of posting the research that was done that showed FOX was slight right while the rest was left and far left.

however

Well as I said, I don't watch Fox, I just laugh at the clips I see on the Daily Show. You don't have to post the research on my account, I promise I'm not impressed at any rate.

clearly not

however

And we're just as tired pointing out that the "study" is phony, which also claimed that Drudge leans LEFT!!!!
:rofl::lmao:

however

And we're just as tired pointing out that the "study" is phony, which also claimed that Drudge leans LEFT!!!!
:rofl::lmao:

Oh, haven't we all known Matt Drudge leans Left. I don't know about these guys.

Aww, Republicans just like to have their daily dose of talking points. I've been recording Chris Hayes recently but I don't watch MSNBC everyday. I never watched CNN or the other one.

I let Jon Stewart watch Fox and show the funniest clips on his show for me. They do have some weird things on Fox for sure.

Typical liberal/Democrat response: Let somebody else do the work and make the effort about what I don't like and let me voice my expert opinion about something that, by my own admission, know very little or nothing about.

Yaah, weird things like real un-government approved news and entertainment.

I bet the owners back in Saudi Arabia are happy.

They can continue to push their agenda of America going to war with their enemies like faithful attack dogs.

1 down (Iraq) 1 to go (Iran).

After high school, she pursued an undergraduate degree in Political Science at Syracuse University, was a member of Delta Delta Delta sorority, and later obtained a J.D. from Albany Law School,[3] where she served as an associate editor of the Albany Law Review

After high school, she pursued an undergraduate degree in Political Science at Syracuse University, was a member of Delta Delta Delta sorority, and later obtained a J.D. from Albany Law School,[3] where she served as an associate editor of the Albany Law Review

Michelle Bachmann had more education than her and she isn't exactly brainy.

Jon Stewart never takes Fox out of context!

Thank you for proving you are a retard.

:lmao:

How can you take their idiocy out of context, they aren't exactly sly. He's got his finger on the pulse of America, they certainly don't. Theirs is on the pulse of wingnuts.

How can you take their idiocy out of context, they aren't exactly sly. He's got his finger on the pulse of America, they certainly don't. Theirs is on the pulse of wingnuts.

Jon Stewart does it. But you wouldn't know that because you choose to remain ignorant.

Jon Stewart does it. But you wouldn't know that because you choose to remain ignorant.

The only way to guarantee ignorance would be to listen to Fox news. Especially Santa is White Megan Kelly.

Dope.

New Topics

Forum List

Back