Fox News Host Pulls Apart Election Lies Trump Spouted On Network Hours Earlier

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This is interesting. fox so called news host reported the truths to the lies trump spouted in that interview a few hours earlier.

I'm guessing the trump people won't believe what is reported on fox so called news anymore.

This is interesting. fox so called news host reported the truths to the lies trump spouted in that interview a few hours earlier.

I'm guessing the trump people won't believe what is reported on fox so called news anymore.

Who the fuck is this guy?

I have more faith in Don Lemon

Fucking weekend C team over here

I thought Fox was Fake News. :abgg2q.jpg:

FOX didn't become fake news until they spoke out against Trump a few months ago. Now, because Trump no longer likes them, the Trump followers are saying that FOX has joined the fake lamestream media.
Oh, ok.

So you are saying you Dimwinger clowns never said Fox was "Fake News".

Got it. :banana:

You know, I never heard anyone call FOX news "fake news", but I have heard a lot of people on occasion call them out as not having their facts straight when they got it wrong. Me? I've never called them fake, but I have said on occasion their reporting sucked, especially when it was so easily proven wrong.

And, for the longest time (while Trump liked FOX news), you conservatives were holding them up as the bastion of truth and fact, saying that all other news agencies didn't report things right. Now that Trump hates FOX? All his supporters are now calling FOX news "fake news".

I can't imagine anyone takes Trump seriously at this point.

Those who love him don't give a shit about him being honest.

How so very sad.

How can someone love someone who they know is lying to them?

So they don't care about reality.

I'm not surprised.

How so very sad.

I'm not surprised.
Well, they have literally created their own reality.

So I guess it could be argued that, within their reality, he's a very honest, sincere person.

Maybe.

FOX didn't become fake news until they spoke out against Trump a few months ago. Now, because Trump no longer likes them, the Trump followers are saying that FOX has joined the fake lamestream media.
Oh, ok.

You know, I never heard anyone call FOX news "fake news", but I have heard a lot of people on occasion call them out as not having their facts straight when they got it wrong. Me? I've never called them fake, but I have said on occasion their reporting sucked, especially when it was so easily proven wrong.

And, for the longest time (while Trump liked FOX news), you conservatives were holding them up as the bastion of truth and fact, saying that all other news agencies didn't report things right. Now that Trump hates FOX? All his supporters are now calling FOX news "fake news".
You know, I never heard anyone call FOX news "fake news",

You haven't?

You know, when you actually go to the link in the FAUX Nooze story, yes, it shows that California is 50th in quality of life, but that is just one category.

Overall, they rank 32nd.

Here's the link to the US News report..............

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings
What do you want to bet that the interview is going to be full of softball questions, designed to make Kavanaugh look good?

Just more FAUX propaganda...................

Oh, ok.

You haven't?

You know, when you actually go to the link in the FAUX Nooze story, yes, it shows that California is 50th in quality of life, but that is just one category.

Overall, they rank 32nd.

What do you want to bet that the interview is going to be full of softball questions, designed to make Kavanaugh look good?

I made fun of their name, I didn't specifically say they were fake. You guys like to call names of politicians you don't like (Pelosi, Biden, etc.), even though those names aren't true.

Oh, ok.

You haven't?

Overall, they rank 32nd.

I made fun of their name, I didn't specifically say they were fake. You guys like to call names of politicians you don't like (Pelosi, Biden, etc.), even though those names aren't true.
"Faux propaganda"...........................

Are you a liar, or just too stupid to know what those words mean? Which is it?

How so very sad.

I'm not surprised.
Well, they have literally created their own reality.

So I guess it could be argued that, within their reality, he's a very honest, sincere person.

Maybe.

In this 'alternate reality'.......
Do chicks have dicks?
Can people choose gender?
Is man on man butt sex considered normal?
Are there 'Americans' that hate American sovereignty?
Are there 'Americans' that love criminal parasitic trespassers from the filthy brown south?
Are there 'Americans' that believe our taxpayers should be forced to provide free healthcare to Mexico's citizens?
Are there 'Americans' that hate American history, culture, traditions and value systems?
Are there 'Americans' that hate the wealthy folks that pay the way of the lower 50%?
Are there 'Americans' that think good, hard working productive law abiding citizens should be monetarily penalized for being successful?

Is that the alternate reality you speak of....OR is there another that you never speak of?

I'm surprised to find out that I am only 7/10ths of a person, according to Democrat Fraud Machines used in The 6 states that cheated.

Dr Shiva from MIT just proved Vote Swapping Live on TV at The Arizona Hearing.

130% of Democrats voted for Biden vs. -30% voted for Trump.

If you are a Republican, you are only 7/10ths of a person.

Based on the revelation from MIT Scientist Dr. Shiva, that Dominion Machines swapped votes counting Trump votes at 7/10ths of a vote, and Biden votes as 1.3 votes, here are the actual legal vote totals for the 2020 Election

President Trump 98,028,452 votes
Joe Biden 56,161,000

Yes, FOX Noise has turned against the RWNJs' orange-tinted cult leader.

Why the RWNJs haven't threatened to boycott FOX Noise's sponsors must mean they finally realize the impeached president trump made fools of them.

Forum List

Back