Fox News: Home of washed up Republicans and media hacks.

Palin to join Fox News team
Boston Globe - 1-12-10
Sarah Palin, the former Alaska governor and 2008 Republican vice presidential candidate, will take her message to Fox News as a regular commentator.

hopefully Fox News included a no quit clause in her contract.​

And the Most viewers of any news organization, and the most money.. just little things like that.. jealous much canuck? that's what's wrong with most canadians,, they are jealous as hell..

Jayboy Canuckstain Arrested
HuffityPuffity - Washington, DC - 1-12-10

The USMB troll poster known locally as "Jay Canuck (aka. Jayboy Canuckstain) was arrested today for flashing his private parts to local residents of MooseFucker, Ontario, Canada. Police were called to break up the laugh riot that ensued and Mr. Canuckstain was loaded into the squad car mumbling "Palingbecklimbaugh, Palinbecklimbaugh." over and over. The crowd of 6 elderly women form the Canadian National Canasta Players Association dried their laughter tears and spoke to this reporter. "I can't believe it was so small" and "How embarrassing for the young feller" were the comments from two players who wished to remain anonymous.

Washed Up Elephants

"Out-of-work politicians are increasingly using television and radio to stay on the political radar and keep their options open, which is one reason that former Arkansas governor Mike Huckabee, an also-ran in the 2008 White House race and possible 2012 contender, is now hosting a weekend show, also on Fox," Kurtz adds.

Gee. For a station that has a bunch of washed up hacks for commentators and out of work politicians, Fox sure kicks the hell out of everyone in the ratings Dept.

Kinda funny how that works doncha know???

LOL - I see the irritation I have caused to Houses extra huge Mangina is still in full effect - get one of your buddies to prescribe some cream to clear that up little buddy!

link

Harold Ford Jr. Joins FOX News as Political Contributor to Network's News Programming.

Business Wire | March 14, 2007 | COPYRIGHT 2007 Business Wire.

NEW YORK -- Former Congressman Harold Ford, Jr. has joined FOX News as a political contributor to the network's news programming, announced Roger Ailes, Chairman and CEO of FOX News. He will be under contract with FOX News to provide political commentary and analysis on international events and the 2008 election.

Harold Ford, Jr. served Tennessee in the United States Congress for 10 years. He earned a reputation of being one of the most dynamic leaders in the Democratic Party. Described by President Clinton as "the walking, living embodiment of where America ought to ...

Yep, that's the same Harold Ford who ran the DLC and is now running against Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand in New York.

-TSO

LOL - I see the irritation I have caused to Houses extra huge Mangina is still in full effect - get one of your buddies to prescribe some cream to clear that up little buddy!

you've had yer ass kicked, put some ice on it.. you got some ice donchya?

Washed Up Elephants

"Out-of-work politicians are increasingly using television and radio to stay on the political radar and keep their options open, which is one reason that former Arkansas governor Mike Huckabee, an also-ran in the 2008 White House race and possible 2012 contender, is now hosting a weekend show, also on Fox," Kurtz adds.

Gee. For a station that has a bunch of washed up hacks for commentators and out of work politicians, Fox sure kicks the hell out of everyone in the ratings Dept.

people love mindless entertainment and the chance to laugh at the comedy that of Sarah Palin trying to sound relevant will have me tuning in.

you've had yer ass kicked, put some ice on it.. you got some ice donchya?

and you nearly had everyone convinced that those were coldsores around your mouth.

"On Fox News, Ann Coulter said she's against body scans at the airport because terrorists will still be able to hide explosives in their anus. So finally Ann Coulter is speaking on a topic she knows something about." –Jay Leno

Another Palin thread? LOL LOLOLOLOLO

Yeah, Libs ain't no way tired of Palin.

This is so fucking funny!

Washed Up Elephants

people love mindless entertainment and the chance to laugh at the comedy that of Sarah Palin trying to sound relevant will have me tuning in.

Yes they do and that's just what they get reading your posts, JC. Thanks for your generous contributions!

Yes they do and that's just what they get reading your posts, JC. Thanks for your generous contributions!

you're welcome.....I'm happy to entertain you and all others who share your love of all that's mindless.

Another Palin thread? LOL LOLOLOLOLO

Yeah, Libs ain't no way tired of Palin.

This is so fucking funny!

I know!...... I say washed up Republican and the first thing you and everybody else thinks is Palin!

You must have missed post #2, 'stain...

Didn't think it was possible, but you get dumber every day... congrats on that - quite a feat...

Why do folks tout the ratings of Fox News? Judging the credibility and honesty of news organization based on ratings is like saying Beyonce makes better music than Mozart because she sells more CDs!

Forum List

Back