Fox News’ Greg Gutfeld Calls Colleague Juan Williams ‘Ignorant’ for Claiming Crowd Booed Trump

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Gutfeld.jpg

I don’t know why he’s considered to be a comedian as I seldom find his attempts at being funny all that humorous. But, I loudly applaud him for shutting down the big-mouthed, ignorant, know-it-all Williams.

I Love it !!#Gutfeld finally tells Juan Williams he is Ignorant on #TheFive Greg is Right pic.twitter.com/gCvNOqS7Iz — Bob_Ewashington (@BobEwashington) November 4, 2019
And, as Don Jr. pointed, 10 out of 50k doesn’t mean the “crowd booed.”

More @ WATCH: Fox News’ Greg Gutfeld Calls Colleague Juan Williams ‘Ignorant’ for Claiming Crowd Booed Trump – True Pundit

My sister told me that too...when Trump was talking about all the somalies voting in omar.

I told my sis that a woman in the crowd started screaming & they were booing HER...not Trump.

But it was no use...she watches CNN .

Gutfeld can have some dry lame humor, but many times he can be very sharp and pointed in his opinions. I remember watching him on Redeye.
About the only time he really gets angry is his exchanges with Juan on The Five. Juan can be a real tard at times.

Gutfeld.jpg

I don’t know why he’s considered to be a comedian as I seldom find his attempts at being funny all that humorous. But, I loudly applaud him for shutting down the big-mouthed, ignorant, know-it-all Williams.

I Love it !!#Gutfeld finally tells Juan Williams he is Ignorant on #TheFive Greg is Right pic.twitter.com/gCvNOqS7Iz — Bob_Ewashington (@BobEwashington) November 4, 2019
And, as Don Jr. pointed, 10 out of 50k doesn’t mean the “crowd booed.”

More @ WATCH: Fox News’ Greg Gutfeld Calls Colleague Juan Williams ‘Ignorant’ for Claiming Crowd Booed Trump – True Pundit
What’s your point?

Forum List

Back