Fox News Flippers

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
4 years later the flipping bad breath propaganda news outlet still call themselves Fox News.
The video in this article really shows some blatant hypocrisy.

"After President Donald Trump won the 2016 presidential election, opinion hosts at Fox News angrily demanded that Democratic nominee Hilary Clinton and Democrats concede at once. But four years later, the same Fox hosts are making no such demands of President Donald Trump, who might end up losing to President-elect Joe Biden by more than 300 electoral votes after all the counting is finished."

The drunk bitch had a thought or two four years ago. But Democrats shouldn't gloat over Biden's landslide victory.
4i6Ckte.gif

The drunk bitch had a thought or two four years ago. But Democrats shouldn't gloat over Biden's landslide victory.
4i6Ckte.gif
I like this one:
@gtconway3d
The way I look at Trump and his minions' nonsense is that they're like a bunch of drunks trying to take down a skyscraper with a blowtorch. I don't think they have the remotest chance of succeeding, but I also don't think we should allow them to start a fire while they try.

4i6Ckte.gif
I like this one:
@gtconway3d
The way I look at Trump and his minions' nonsense is that they're like a bunch of drunks trying to take down a skyscraper with a blowtorch. I don't think they have the remotest chance of succeeding, but I also don't think we should allow them to start a fire while they try.

What the hell????

Forum List

Back