Fox News fires Diamond and Silk

LOL! The trump campaign hired them once they were fired to parade them around so trump can say he ain't racist. He hopes they can get him the black votes he needs. They will be unemployed after the election and fox will not be rehiring them.
Now he'll have TWO black supporters to point to at rallies!
He'll have a lot more than that and that's one of the things that has you assholes running scared shitless.

LOL! The trump campaign hired them once they were fired to parade them around so trump can say he ain't racist. He hopes they can get him the black votes he needs. They will be unemployed after the election and fox will not be rehiring them.
Now he'll have TWO black supporters to point to at rallies!
He'll have a lot more than that and that's one of the things that has you assholes running scared shitless.

You're right. From all indications, he has at least two to three hundred by now, but that includes all 50 states.

ROFLMFAO

He needs blacks to stay alive first

You know more black people than I do, but do you think that female version of Amos-n-Andy will be able to convince many black people to vote for Trump? I'm guessing no.
I'm guessing their purpose is to keep crazy white people energized so they show up at the polls
No they won't. They'll just piss more blacks off and make more of us vote for Biden. They are pawns used to allow his base the declare how trump is drawing in more and more blacks and that somehow he is going to gets a shitload of blacks to vote republican because they are leaving their fictional democratic plantation.

ROFLMFAO

As a white woman you need to learn that your pussy hasn't saved you from sexism and stop reciting your racist bullshit.

ROFLMFAO

As a white woman you need to learn that your pussy hasn't saved you from sexism and stop reciting your racist bullshit.
Sexism?
What does sexism have to do with anything?
Nothing

I'm the last person who needs saving from sexism
I can't control other people nor change them...so i don't try to

I learned long ago...
God gave man a penis and a brain
but only enough blood to run 1 at a time

Having a pussy is a commodity

Don't hate the player hate the game

And as far as...stop reciting racial bullshit
I don't know what you're talking about but you are the last person
who should be telling anyone to knock off the racial bullshit

Forum List