Fox news doctors backpedal on their comments concerning the Coronavirus

Dr Fauci stated that over 2000 doctors die a year from bicycle accidents while they are back pedaling.

Well, Fox News has, what, 3,000,000 viewers?

3,000,000 viewers divided by, what, 328,000,000 population? That's about 0.914%.

Hopefully the mal-informed can only do so much damage.
Crunch the numbers for CNN for us, Sport. :iyfyus.jpg:
Deflection noted. CNN doesn't have these guys on, thankfully.

One day you wingers will shock everyone and hold your end accountable for something.
You are correct.............my links didn't resort to pulling some obscure guest who rarely appears on CNN, I went for the hosts on CNN who are there every night.

:iyfyus.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

When did they make the alleged comments? The (democrat) governor of NY told citizens that it would be racist if they didn't go about their business as late as March and so did the (democrat) mayor of NYC. Why would you vote for a democrat?

3,000,000 viewers divided by, what, 328,000,000 population? That's about 0.914%.

One day you wingers will shock everyone and hold your end accountable for something.
You are correct.............my links didn't resort to pulling some obscure guest who rarely appears on CNN, I went for the hosts on CNN who are there every night.

:iyfyus.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:
More deflection, no balls.

Boring. Dismissed.

MESSAGE TO ALL THE NEWBORNS OF THE WORLD:

I was a child of 9/11, and you’ll be a child of the coronavirus. Where I only know a world of stringent airport security and a decade of war overseas, you may only know a world of hand sanitizer and the concept of social distancing

Every doctor that has been on every stupid cable teevee program has changed their story and moved the goalposts, up to and including St. Fauci, you pious, overbearing shit biscuit.

Lol you are just as big a dipshit as him. Even your orecious establishment has bit their tongue.
You are such a fucking joke

Go to minute 7. Tell us he hasn’t changed his story now. If not he’s an idiot.

moving goalposts.
goalposts have left the building

the directors of 3 major hospitals in Birmingham came out and said that capacity never came close to being reached & that we are well equipped in Alabama

UAB is losing $70 million a month

all hospitals are losing money, and financially incentivized to label cases as Kung Flu and to put people on vents

Dr Fauci stated that over 2000 doctors die a year from bicycle accidents while they are back pedaling.
When find yourself in retard mode, you need to understand, that you are in fact a retard.

Dr. Oz, Dr. Drew and Dr. Phil made these claims on Fox News. Now they're backtracking - CNN Video This is some dangerous stuff here folks. It's why you shouldn't watch Fox news. It's full of lies and misinformation. And when their doctors go on there to pedal misinformation, it is especially dangerous. When will Trump supporters ever learn?
Leave it to CNN and frothing at the mouth demotards to get it wrong again....
Your proof it is wrong?

3 less doctors making idiots of themselves. I'll take CNN.

Forum List

Back