Fox news doctors backpedal on their comments concerning the Coronavirus

Dr. Oz, Dr. Drew and Dr. Phil made these claims on Fox News. Now they're backtracking - CNN Video This is some dangerous stuff here folks. It's why you shouldn't watch Fox news. It's full of lies and misinformation. And when their doctors go on there to pedal misinformation, it is especially dangerous. When will Trump supporters ever learn?
Really Berg, how many times do I have to remind you CNN is fake news? Do you have dementia?
Telling is your MO. Proving is your failure.

Dr Fauci stated that over 2000 doctors die a year from bicycle accidents while they are back pedaling.
When find yourself in retard mode, you need to understand, that you are in fact a retard.

Actually the Doctors on Fox news said "crazy" things and surprisingly apologized (backpedaled) later. This clip shows their apologies.

Dr. Oz, Dr. Drew and Dr. Phil made these claims on Fox News. Now they're backtracking - CNN Video This is some dangerous stuff here folks. It's why you shouldn't watch Fox news. It's full of lies and misinformation. And when their doctors go on there to pedal misinformation, it is especially dangerous. When will Trump supporters ever learn?
Really Berg, how many times do I have to remind you CNN is fake news? Do you have dementia?
Telling is your MO. Proving is your failure.
Tell us again how “China did everything right”. LOL
Tell us, BergWK. Why the two identities?

CNN's Jake Tapper under fire after admitting he didn't fact-check AOC on Trump-coronavirus claim
AOC isn't a doctor. Get back in the game loser.
There should be a comma after “game”. Another piece of proof that you’re a foreign troll. Thank you for proving me right.

1588244102775.png

Forum List

Back