Fox News doctor says trannies might not exist

Generally people who consider themselves transgendered have other indicators of mental illness.

Generally people who consider themselves transgendered have other indicators of mental illness.

It IS a mental illness under DSM-5. Gender Identity Dysphoria

Homosexuality is the same type of paraphilia but was removed from the DSM by homosexual political groups.

As had pedophilia. It is now a sexual orientation. Pedophilia is changing it's name to transageism to coast along on transexuality.

Homosexuality is the same type of paraphilia but was removed from the DSM by homosexual political groups.

As had pedophilia. It is now a sexual orientation. Pedophilia is changing it's name to transageism to coast along on transexuality.

And some of you might think Katz is making this up...nope.
Transageism or Transageist is becoming a buzz word among the more extreme progressives.
Transageism was something coined some years back to describe older people (ok mostly women) who sought extensive physical cosmetic changes to appear younger. Essentially a person who does not want to belong to the age group they are in..."a young person stuck in an old persons body".
The more extreme progressive and gay groups are using the term to describe someone who sexually is not attracted to their age group, BOTH ways...someone young attracted to an older adult...or an adult attracted to a child. The obvious desire is to make it an "accepted human condition" - that it is just a part of the fabric of humanity, therefore not criminal.

there are plenty of physiological problems which can lead to the desire of changing the unfitting costume to the other one.

Dr.Ablow might want to check what androgen insensitivity syndrome is.

( it's just ONE of the myriad possible PHYSICAL problems which might lead to the transgender desire)

the male XX syndrome or XY gonadal dysgenesis might be another ones.

Last edited:

Transageism or Transageist is becoming a buzz word among the more extreme progressives.
Transageism was something coined some years back to describe older people (ok mostly women) who sought extensive physical cosmetic changes to appear younger. Essentially a person who does not want to belong to the age group they are in..."a young person stuck in an old persons body".
The more extreme progressive and gay groups are using the term to describe someone who sexually is not attracted to their age group, BOTH ways...someone young attracted to an older adult...or an adult attracted to a child. The obvious desire is to make it an "accepted human condition" - that it is just a part of the fabric of humanity, therefore not criminal.

that is a totally different problem - when deviants and perverts claim to be something they are not.

The problem is our idiotic pendulum-like society swings to accomodate perverts and deviants without any reason at all.

The REAL transgenderism is RARE. And it is not transgenderism if the person just DECLARES he is one. Start the treatments and have the material proof of it - THEN your needs might ( or might not) be accomodated.

What percentage of transgendered people have a mental illness?

According to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders which is used by American Psychiatric community to categorize mental illness.....all of them.[/I]

Transgenderism is a mental illness.

I have a somewhat relevant question.

Over the last few decades, I have noticed the terms "illness" and "disease" tossed around in ways that have been a bit confusing. My understanding is that illnesses and diseases occurred in people from without; that there is a virus or bacterial pathogen involved.

So, strictly speaking, wouldn't these conditions more accurately be deemed to be developmental disorders or something along those lines?

I have a somewhat relevant question.

Over the last few decades, I have noticed the terms "illness" and "disease" tossed around in ways that have been a bit confusing. My understanding is that illnesses and diseases occurred in people from without; that there is a virus or bacterial pathogen involved.

So, strictly speaking, wouldn't these conditions more accurately be deemed to be developmental disorders or something along those lines?

I don't know..I mean "mental illness" has been used for years to describe mental defects.
The word "illness" is a broad term to basically describe any affliction of the body or mind.

Forum List

Back