*FOX NEWS: DOA, After Blocking Trump.*

i dont know.. They seem to support the notion that biden actually won (some news folks and commentators on the channel, not all)
They don't get everything right, for sure, but they have unique insight and coverage that no one else has. Tucker Carlson's show is often phenomenal and a refreshing dose of real journalism, IMO.

Regards,
Jim

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. News Networks Spin What They Say.
2. Spin isn't cool, America demands the truth.
3. No truth, in what you report, step aside.
4. You either just tell the story plainly, or get out of the News Business.
5. The watching public are not all dumb as a stump.
6. Those who can *think*, look at the media in wonderment.
7. The commie bastards have taken over the media, and we will one day pull the plug on your broadcast.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I want FOX NEWS to die a horrible death.
2. Let them die on the vine with no watchers.
3. Tune into another TV Network, that isn't *LIBTARDS*.
4. I see *LIBTARDS*, telling Americans whats what, oh that will work out fine, as we crash into a mountain top!
5. Enjoy the ride, it won't last long, maybe a week.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

This is the very definition of cancel culture. How dare they tell you the truth about Donald Trump!!!

Bannon once said before Trump became president, 'I’ve never been on Fox because I didn’t want to be beholden to him. . . . Never be beholden to Roger Ailes or he fucking owns you.'

This contrasted sharply with his relationship to Trump, who, in his view, was a supplicant. Trump appeared numerous times on Bannon's Breitbart show before 2016

after Ailes died, Bannon did start coming on FOX News from time to time, though it's not clear where the relationship stands now

Sorry bout that,

1. I want FOX NEWS to die a horrible death.
2. Let them die on the vine with no watchers.
3. Tune into another TV Network, that isn't *LIBTARDS*.
4. I see *LIBTARDS*, telling Americans whats what, oh that will work out fine, as we crash into a mountain top!
5. Enjoy the ride, it won't last long, maybe a week.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I don't think all Fox News is against Trump. And basically, the site you give just implies Trump may have been "banned" from the station. True, he hasn't actually appeared on the show in some time, but his name is mentioned many times on different shows.

I think you are going a little over board here

Can it be proven that the ones who own Fox have voted D? I don't know..

It doesn't make sense to me that there ar so many conservatives on Fox.. Hannity, Ingraham, Watters et al... and yet the owners are hardcore libs?

I think we need more evidence to show your comments are reasonable.. So far, it's not there

Yeah, that would be foolish considering how Trump is a ratings machine.

Tucker Carlson gave no signs of such a blackout this weekend. Here he is yesterday in NJ...

60921129-11067081-Presidential_hopefuls_Donald_Trump_and_Tucker_Carlson_were_seen_-a-28_1659315322711.jpg

60919375-11067081-Flanked_by_prominent_conservatives_such_as_Georgia_Rep_Marjorie_-a-11_1659318068675.jpg
Top pic- "HEY, NO LAUGHING"!

Bottom PIc- Tucker & the school of Pilot Fish dummy up.

Forum List

Back