Fox News cries after Joe Biden clobbers Paul Ryan in debate

• Banned
Fox News wants the people to be distracted and only focus on Biden laughing. We can't let that media propaganda work again. Biden hit them hard.

So how did he hit them hard?
Libya, where Biden lied?
Taxes, where he said taxes were raised on $1million...and then OBama came out to day and said..nope it's $250k?

CAtholic charities dont have to go against their religion, despite several lawsuits saying other wise?

Life begins at conception, yet abortion is ok?

Our intelligence messed up Libya, but will have no problem with Iran?

Shall I go on?

What specifics did Biden give?

Fox news is the best political news channel on TV. It is simple why they report the news. When the candidates shit there pants they say so. MSNBC has President Obama's ass cheeks all over there face

I will give you a tie in the debate.

Didn't democrats win the last 8 out of 9 debates anyway? Biden not only cleared up Obama's debate but also made the republicans sweat. Ryan when asked about how his plan adds up, he said I don't know, Afghanistan pullout, I don't know, no specifics. He kept telling us how the stimulus is a bad idea yet he begged for stimulus money.

I remember when Fox newsman, Brett Bair or whatever his name was, interrupted the President 16 times in one interview and the right wing loved it. Look how crummy Mitt Romney was to both the moderator and the president and he lied and lied directly to the American people, but that was OK.

Republicans are such pussies.

Hypocrisy of Fox News at its best. They were whining all day left and right. Ryan looked like a child out there. He was getting slapped around

You must have your lips glued to MSNBC--because polling data immediately coming from CNN and NBC after last nights VP debate showed that Paul Ryan clocked Joe Biden.

Forty-eight percent of voters who watched the vice presidential debate think that Rep. Paul Ryan won the showdown, according to a CNN/ORC International nationwide poll conducted right after Thursday night's faceoff. Forty-four percent say that Vice President Joe Biden was victorious.

By a 50%-41% margin, debate watchers say that Ryan rather than Biden better expressed himself.

Seven in ten said Biden was seen as spending more time attacking his opponent, and that may be a contributing factor in Ryan's 53%-43% advantage on being more likable. Ryan also had a slight advantage on being more in touch with the problems of average Americans.
CNN Poll: Debate watchers split on who won VP debate – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

vp-debate-cartoon-weyant-495x377.jpg

Well if Ryan hadn't have crapped all over the floor he wouldn't have gotten his puppy butt popped. Joe rubbed his nose in it too, didn't he? Tee hee hee!

Regards from Rosie

Forum List

Back