Fox News Contributor Keith Ablow is a Bigot

Twalbert

Jul 19, 2011
I don't know whether to laugh, cry, or refer Keith Ablow to a Community Mental Health Center. After reading his column this week, where he derides Chaz Bono and Bono's entry on ABC's Dancing With the Stars program, I have to wonder what's wrong with Ablow.

He must have some sexuality and gender identity issues he needs to work out, because his level of vitriol directed against homosexuality (likening it to pedophilia) and transgendered people has reached toe-tapping Larry Craig levels of in-the-closet-crazy.

Writing on Fox News' website, Ablow actually argues that children will be harmed by allowing them to watch Chaz Bono perform on Dancing With the Stars. No, really. He thinks the mere act of watching Bono dance on TV will harm children.

Here is is, spewing his 21st Century Klansman psychobabble.

"I advise parents to not allow their children to watch the episodes in which Chaz appears," Ablow writes.

EDITED down in size per copyright rules for the board.
go to link for rest of article.

Source: Fox News Contributor Keith Ablow is a Bigot | Benzinga

I know women who have divorced there husbands and became homosexuals in there fiftys, and they say that they never felt homosexual before.

Ablow is off his rocker. Doesn't he realize the only way for Chastity to get on the show is as a guy?

How would some guy partner ever be able to hold her up in the air during a routine, or keep her from dropping to the floor doing a dip move? Those male partners appear to be in pretty good shape, but Chastity is hell of a load.

Furgeddabout Chaz. Nancy Grace is gonna be on the show too.. what a hoot.

Are there not other little girls who feel like Chaz and want to be a man?

Will watching Chaz and learning her story help these other little girls who want to be men too?

I don't know whether to laugh, cry, or refer Keith Ablow to a Community Mental Health Center. After reading his column this week, where he derides Chaz Bono and Bono's entry on ABC's Dancing With the Stars program, I have to wonder what's wrong with Ablow.

He must have some sexuality and gender identity issues he needs to work out, because his level of vitriol directed against homosexuality (likening it to pedophilia) and transgendered people has reached toe-tapping Larry Craig levels of in-the-closet-crazy.

Writing on Fox News' website, Ablow actually argues that children will be harmed by allowing them to watch Chaz Bono perform on Dancing With the Stars. No, really. He thinks the mere act of watching Bono dance on TV will harm children.

Here is is, spewing his 21st Century Klansman psychobabble.

"I advise parents to not allow their children to watch the episodes in which Chaz appears," Ablow writes.

EDITED down in size per copyright rules for the board.
go to link for rest of article.

Source: Fox News Contributor Keith Ablow is a Bigot | Benzinga

Have you seen Chaz? I wouldn't let any children I care about whatch anyone with a beard like that, it could scar them for life.

Furgeddabout Chaz. Nancy Grace is gonna be on the show too.. what a hoot.

I might watch in the hope that she will fall on her face.

They do seem to be scraping the bottom of the barrel this year though, Clooney's ex? When did she become a star?

Nancy Grace and Chaz Bono are going to ruin the eye candy for DWTS. I think they are forgetting the formula for this show. Neilson will tell the tale.

Who cares? Dancing With The Stars is a silly show anyway. Why not have transgenders and circus clowns and sword swallowers and bearded women and other circus-types dance around. Maybe it will improve the ratings.

As for Keith Ablow, he is entitled to his opinion, just like the leftists are entitled to their opinions.

"Freedom of speech" is not just reserved for the leftists, although they are trying as hard as they can to make it that way.

Isn't it just a little bit disturbing even to liberal zombies seeing the (former) daughter of a prominant political show biz couple shot up with hormones and sporting a man made appendage and dancing with a woman on prime time TV? She/he has a right to her/his private life but people also have a right to consider the display as offensive without being called bigots by bigots. I thought they outlawed freak shows.

Isn't it just a little bit disturbing even to liberal zombies seeing the (former) daughter of a prominant political show biz couple shot up with hormones and sporting a man made appendage and dancing with a woman on prime time TV? She/he has a right to her/his private life but people also have a right to consider the display as offensive without being called bigots by bigots. I thought they outlawed freak shows.

He has every right to say what he said, but he's a bigot.

Frankly I think that show sucks, and I think the over-coverage of this Bono fella/lady is obnoxious. There's been a headline with that name in it on Google News all week long...who gives a shit?

Who cares? Dancing With The Stars is a silly show anyway. Why not have transgenders and circus clowns and sword swallowers and bearded women and other circus-types dance around. Maybe it will improve the ratings.

As for Keith Ablow, he is entitled to his opinion, just like the leftists are entitled to their opinions.

"Freedom of speech" is not just reserved for the leftists, although they are trying as hard as they can to make it that way.

So silly that Obama changed the time of one of his speeches to avoid conflict with it.

Obama avoids taking on 'Dancing With the Stars'

I stopped watching that show after the left went after Bristol Palin for being on it.

Now I'M GLAD I DID. I bet a lot more people will stop watching NOW.

Last edited:

Frankly I think that show sucks, and I think the over-coverage of this Bono fella/lady is obnoxious. There's been a headline with that name in it on Google News all week long...who gives a shit?

The funny thing about radical liberals is that they think the 1st Amendment only applies to left wingers who want to use the Flag for toilet paper. They think freedom of speeech only extends to offensive language and deep down inside they want to shut down opposition speech. Parading a prominent trans sexual on a prime time reality show is offensive to a lot of people, probably the majority of Americans and they have a perfect right to call it offensive. Calling a difference of opinion bigotry is bigotry.

The funny thing about radical liberals is that they think the 1st Amendment only applies to left wingers who want to use the Flag for toilet paper. They think freedom of speeech only extends to offensive language and deep down inside they want to shut down opposition speech. Parading a prominent trans sexual on a prime time reality show is offensive to a lot of people, probably the majority of Americans and they have a perfect right to call it offensive. Calling a difference of opinion bigotry is bigotry.

We obviously have different understandings of what a bigot is. I'm not sure if rereading my post will help you out at all, but there is a chance you will notice how I stated that the level of media coverage he gets is obnoxious, and more or less annoying to me.

90% percent of the disagreements I've had on this board so far have been brought on by Conservatives putting words in my mouth or not reading all the ones I actually say. Too bad.

We obviously have different understandings of what a bigot is. I'm not sure if rereading my post will help you out at all, but there is a chance you will notice how I stated that the level of media coverage he gets is obnoxious, and more or less annoying to me.

90% percent of the disagreements I've had on this board so far have been brought on by Conservatives putting words in my mouth or not reading all the ones I actually say. Too bad.

The disagreements are in your mind. You called the guy a bigot.

I dont think Dancing with the Stars includes any cock showing

Forum List

Back